Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyar Ka New Funda! Hit & Run!:D (Page 2)

Zephyr8 Senior Member
Zephyr8
Zephyr8

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Truly! Now we have seen everything..why would anyone do that to someone they love is beyond me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

After a LOOOONG time, I agree with you. :D I mean, okay, Abhay wants to protect Pia .. but did Stefan EVER hurt Elena so badly in order to save her from Damon, who, apparently, could hurt her in a worse way? There are better ways to deal with this situation, logical ways. But logic and EK never go along. :/

@ boldTongueLOL we are coolWink

@ blue totally agreed , it was beyond pathetic! Sleepyhow could a boy who claims that he loves  a girl so deeply and is always trying to save her from harm , and then he harms her himself that too by hitting her with a speeding carLOL now thats a new height of stupidity  Stefan never harmed her, even Damon at least not physicallyEmbarrassed

@ red  couldn't said it better!! its like she and logic are not in speaking termLOL

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kristalizzed

Obviously he can't tell her na. One is required to possess brains to do such things. Along with that, trust in your love. Both of which Abhay has chucked out of his mansion's window. So much for the LOVE. -_-

LOL so true! trust and brain are very important in love mattersLOL Abhay left them both mortgaged with the brains of creative team of PKYEKWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzRitzie

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
very good postROFLROFLLOL

ka7eela

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I know we aren't on talking terms but end of the day, we both are sailing in the same boat when it comes to being victims of the creatives ruining our favourite jodi Ouch
I also know it wasn't your intention but thanks for making me smile after all the shocks the past two episodes gave me on the AbhIya frontLOL

-Edited-

I hope they redeem the AbhIya bond fast otherwise I'll hate this show foreverCry Cry Cry

Edited by Chill_Out - 28 February 2011 at 11:11am

ka7eelaRitzie

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

Nice post Kaheela.. Abhay has kept his "Dil and Dimakh" baju me..
LOL
he is not thinking that he will loose Piya's trust and Piya too for sometime..(until Piya will come to know full truth..)
Whenever he wants he comes and saves her and whenever he wants he hurts her too...
He is hurting her emotionally as well as physically.. Currently not logical to me... Confused

LOL@ blue what truth yaar! if my love tries to kill me by hitting me with  his car i will make sure he spends the rest of his life in the jailLOL

@ red i so agree with you, its such a major let down seriously! what kind of love story is this?Confused it sometimes just leaves my stunned!Sleepy

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-nish

I just LOWE this post ka7eela!
cant agree with u more!!

thanks for lowing it Tongue and thanks for agreeing hunSmile
abhaypiya_4evr Senior Member
abhaypiya_4evr
abhaypiya_4evr

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Seriously yaar!!!! u wud harm the person whom you love so that nobody else cannot harm her...i mean what rubbish is this!!!! i mean this seems like a game...which of the vampire brothers can harm Piya first...and Abhay is like 'hey big brother im the winner..i've harmed her first'...this is utter nonsense!!!

lighteningbuzzka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index