Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyar Ka New Funda! Hit & Run!:D (Page 15)

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLAwesome post kaa7eela!! Thank you for making me laugh!! The title cracked me up- "Pyar ka new funda! Hit and run!"ROFLROFL Lovely post!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by nsminerva

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by nsminerva

Mannnnnnnnnnnn!!!! It is sooooooooooooo refreshing to see posts like these!! Where were u guys????????

Or may be I just wasn't were u guys r?
ErmmLOL

I just gen. chk the main posts on the forum and I was thinking will we mostly have the  oooh aah posts all the time?

I did not even watch the epi after reading that he caused her accident. I was sooo p*ssed off!!

I was soo frustrated.. reading ur posts help me let out my steam.. Nice to know there r guys like u too around..

I was feeling what u guys wrote verbatim!!!!

@green Bang ON!!!!Thumbs Up
Thumbs UpThumbs Up

@ brown welcome welcome  LOL  * singing aye ye apka intizar ta* LOL and thanksSmile

@ red trust me there are so many of us who cant digest all this masala  even after having hajmolaLOL  but we are hooked because of VisuEmbarrassed

LOL..LOLLOLLOL... Hey!! thnx for the welcum!! Big smile

my pleasureSmileWink

May be u should let me know name of this club  to which u guys belong or start one.. so I can join in the fun their aur wahn thoda chain ki saas lesaku WinkLOL.lol

its called club of "LYBOWW PKYEK"  (leave you brain outside when watch PKYEK)
still care to joinTongueLOL

What the h*ck r these writers thinking???? Angry
Did they totally Forget that Abhay IS supposedly the Hero??? AngryOuchOuch

All his rudeness to one side.. but this..**shakes her head**
They better screw his head back right soon, after giving it a couple of bangs on the head to get it right.. **fuming**.. sorry yaar.. mujhse control nahin hua..TongueLOLLOL

Srsly, One thing we could always count on abhay, was that he would never ever Hurt Piya..!!

But, now to show him actually run her over was reprehensible on the part of the CVs.!!AngryAngry

i guess they thought Vivian was playing Danish's role! you cant blame them it was a dark nightTongue 

I hope they turn his char around and redeem him and make him the hero again.. or ..AngryAngryAngry.. and bring abhiya together in a meaningful way instead of causing a whiplash both for us and piya.. (poor girl)

I guess they wanted to lay a foundation for piya's father opposing their match.. for future track.!!Ermm

what surprises me that her father didn't inform the policeConfused if it was my dad Abhay would have been in jail now! hell if i was Piya i would have filled a case against him my selfLOL 

Originally posted by ka7eela

maybe in the next few days Abhay will throw Piya from  a cliffLOL or drown her in the river LOLbecause  he lowe her and want to protect her from Sid or DanishLOL so dont be surprised LOL i am jkTongue

hehehe...ROFLROFLROFL

Exactly my thoughts!!! What loweeeee yaar... bhagawan hin bachaye aisi loweeeee see..

LOL

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

ROFLROFLAwesome post kaa7eela!! Thank you for making me laugh!! The title cracked me up- "Pyar ka new funda! Hit and run!"ROFLROFL Lovely post!!

aww thanks Smile glad i made you laughLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index