Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyar Ka New Funda! Hit & Run!:D (Page 14)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Originally posted by ka7eela

Kaheela!

Yep! This is called "love" oops, sorry I meant "lowe." LOLSeriously, I had to rewind the scene a few times to make sure it was really Abhay that hit her and how he was justifying that it was the only way to stop her from the interview. Dead

Wow! as I said before in Mandy's post that if he had time to send her a note, hug her in the locker room, then insult her, and even run her over with a car.............then he surely could've utilized all that time by taking her somewhere where he can actually tell her what is going on or simply send her a note explaining the situation briefly. Or he could've just sent her a note telling her not to go to the interview, I am sure Piya would've understood! Angry

I know she can't die becuz, Abhay won't let her with his "healing vampire powers." But, still he is inflicting physical pain on her! That is so messed up!

It's like "One minute you are applying balm on someone's wounds and then the next minute you add some salt to hurt them and then you go back to applying balm!" This is ridiculous!

Sometimes, I think Abhay takes Piya for granted. I know he loves her but, his actions are going to push Piya away from him. If it wasn't for Abhay blurting Piya's name, Sid wouldn't have found out so easily that the girl he loves is called, Piya........and now thanks to Abhay, Sid knows who to look for! Angry If that is protecting.........then maybe I don't know the meaning of protection! 

LOLbold now that was seriously lame,it was the stupidest scene i have ever seen in my entire lifeLOL i was like frozen and then burst out laughing!

@ blue you are right! but to do this one has to have some brain but it seems Abhay totally lost it or should i say Ekta totally lost itDead 

@ brown but hey he left her without checking on herLOLit was  case of Hit and Run, a deliberate case of attempting murder if i was Piya i will sue him and put him in jail!LOL in fact  any sane person will do just that 

@ LOLgreen its more like putting palm then stabbing them with a knife behind their back 

@ pink but he would have known anyways  from sanaya 

@ red LOLLOL so true! with his kind of lover who need an enemySleepy
@black: LOL I know me too!
@blue: Yeah, he would. But, still it wouldn't have been this easy as Abhay made it. Cuz, if Abhay had not blurted out Piya's name and pretended in front of Sanaya that he doesn't like Piya or whatsoever.......then obviously Sid would be getting the wrong information and would've been harder for him to find out.

But, now Abhay like clarified in Sid's face that the girl's name is indeed Piya..........its like now, all he needs to do is look for a girl named Piya and he can even do that without Sanaya's help now. All he is waiting for is Piya to come for the interview and persuade Panchi as he knows that Panchi knows Piya. Sleepy

@green: I agree. Dead

i think you are right, he made it easier for him to know its her , its stupid  so why did he pretended in  front of that teacher that he is through with Piya that was lame

today when he knew that panchi was going to see Piya he immediately knew it was her and went to see her

what amazes me what kind of girls hostel is that? where anyone can go to any girl's room any time of the night ? what if the guy was a rapist or killer?LOL i mean today Sid entered in Piya's room while she was asleepConfused 

ok she wasnt there but still she was supposed to be asleep! and many times Abhay would come right through the door into her roomLOL wah kya hostel hai! no security nothing! Confused

i just wonder if these Cvs write the scenes while they are fully awakeConfused , because its seems they write when they are half a sleep or are lost in their la la land!

or maybe as someone said  they write when they are high!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

Kaheela!

Yep! This is called "love" oops, sorry I meant "lowe." LOLSeriously, I had to rewind the scene a few times to make sure it was really Abhay that hit her and how he was justifying that it was the only way to stop her from the interview. Dead

Wow! as I said before in Mandy's post that if he had time to send her a note, hug her in the locker room, then insult her, and even run her over with a car.............then he surely could've utilized all that time by taking her somewhere where he can actually tell her what is going on or simply send her a note explaining the situation briefly. Or he could've just sent her a note telling her not to go to the interview, I am sure Piya would've understood! Angry

I know she can't die becuz, Abhay won't let her with his "healing vampire powers." But, still he is inflicting physical pain on her! That is so messed up!

It's like "One minute you are applying balm on someone's wounds and then the next minute you add some salt to hurt them and then you go back to applying balm!" This is ridiculous!

Sometimes, I think Abhay takes Piya for granted. I know he loves her but, his actions are going to push Piya away from him. If it wasn't for Abhay blurting Piya's name, Sid wouldn't have found out so easily that the girl he loves is called, Piya........and now thanks to Abhay, Sid knows who to look for! Angry If that is protecting.........then maybe I don't know the meaning of protection! 

LOLbold now that was seriously lame,it was the stupidest scene i have ever seen in my entire lifeLOL i was like frozen and then burst out laughing!

@ blue you are right! but to do this one has to have some brain but it seems Abhay totally lost it or should i say Ekta totally lost itDead 

@ brown but hey he left her without checking on herLOLit was  case of Hit and Run, a deliberate case of attempting murder if i was Piya i will sue him and put him in jail!LOL in fact  any sane person will do just that 

@ LOLgreen its more like putting palm then stabbing them with a knife behind their back 

@ pink but he would have known anyways  from sanaya 

@ red LOLLOL so true! with his kind of lover who need an enemySleepy

Mannnnnnnnnnnn!!!! It is sooooooooooooo refreshing to see posts like these!! Where were u guys????????

Or may be I just wasn't were u guys r?
ErmmLOL

I just gen. chk the main posts on the forum and I was thinking will we mostly have the  oooh aah posts all the time?

I did not even watch the epi after reading that he caused her accident. I was sooo p*ssed off!!

I was soo frustrated.. reading ur posts help me let out my steam.. Nice to know there r guys like u too around..

I was feeling what u guys wrote verbatim!!!!

@green Bang ON!!!!Thumbs Up
Thumbs UpThumbs Up

@ brown welcome welcome  LOL  * singing aye ye apka intizar ta* LOL and thanksSmile

@ red trust me there are so many of us who cant digest all this masala  even after having hajmolaLOL  but we are hooked because of VisuEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynicallighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Are kisi din pata chala wo khud hi Piya ko mar diya so that sid cant kill her. Pathetic episode. Ek to tv pe picture nahin aa raha hai 2 weeks se. Net pe dekhna padta hai uspar aisa episode.Angry

@ boldLOL Piya doesn't need Danish , or Chand or Sid to get her killed, Abhay will do the job that too with LOWING tender careLOL

@ blue it was beyond pathetic if you ask me, btw i am in the same boat like you i am watching it in net too nowadays! but hey its better we can at least forward  the scenes that we want to skipWink 

Ya if lover is such that then she doesn't need any villain. Today abhay kidnapped Piya. If Piya gains conciousness he will again giver her bhasan.

@ bold if he does that i am gonna come to India and slap him hard Angry enough of this bashan and hate me blah blah !!Dead 

if i cant come i will hire someone to do the job nice and cleanWink but i will tell him to be gentle and not slap him too hard we want him to keep his glued fangsEmbarrassedLOL

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

i am tried of this show. we keep on going round and round it's making me dizzy. it's always love and hate. feel likes throwing shoes at the cvs and slapping to put some sense, it's been 110 episodes, still no confession. come on dude that promo piya's decision was aired a month ago. was not that supposed to be a confession track or hints towards itConfusedAngry

@ bold i feel the same way  yaar its such a dragDead come on Cvs give us some good track!

@ blue why waste your good shoes lets throw some rotten eggs and tomatoes that will do the jobWink

@ brown i just hope they get done with it its really getting on our nerves now repeating the same lame dialogs again and againDead like today it was again hate me keep away Dead

that promo mislead us big time! Sleepy its seems they don't know how to proceed 

lighteningbuzz

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Are kisi din pata chala wo khud hi Piya ko mar diya so that sid cant kill her. Pathetic episode. Ek to tv pe picture nahin aa raha hai 2 weeks se. Net pe dekhna padta hai uspar aisa episode.Angry

@ boldLOL Piya doesn't need Danish , or Chand or Sid to get her killed, Abhay will do the job that too with LOWING tender careLOL

@ blue it was beyond pathetic if you ask me, btw i am in the same boat like you i am watching it in net too nowadays! but hey its better we can at least forward  the scenes that we want to skipWink 

Ya if lover is such that then she doesn't need any villain. Today abhay kidnapped Piya. If Piya gains conciousness he will again giver her bhasan.

@ bold if he does that i am gonna come to India and slap him hard Angry enough of this bashan and hate me blah blah !!Dead 

if i cant come i will hire someone to do the job nice and cleanWink but i will tell him to be gentle and not slap him too hard we want him to keep his glued fangsEmbarrassedLOL

Ya do send someone who can put some brain into him. And yes I also want him to keep his glued fangs.

lighteningbuzzka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

ROFL awesome post...OuchLOLOuch
i kno me lateOuchLOL but it was fun readin it!EmbarrassedROFL our mahan cvz..!!AngryLOL
wow!!

yday wen they showed that i was likeShockedCryAngry y they doin this to abhay?!!!!!!!n piya!!!
but readin this made me feel better! this is called lowe in cvz lang!!though i hope they dnt make abhay do sumthng like this agn..!!Stern Smile

thanksSmile glad it made you feel better LOL

@ red i learnt from this show not hold my hopes high Sleepy 

i am sure this track will become worst in the upcoming days! 

maybe in the next few days Abhay will throw Piya from  a cliffLOL or drown her in the river LOLbecause  he lowe her and want to protect her from Sid or DanishLOL so dont be surprised LOL i am jkTongue

Edited by ka7eela - 01 March 2011 at 10:11am

BoredNCynicallighteningbuzz

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nsminerva

Mannnnnnnnnnnn!!!! It is sooooooooooooo refreshing to see posts like these!! Where were u guys????????

Or may be I just wasn't were u guys r?
ErmmLOL

I just gen. chk the main posts on the forum and I was thinking will we mostly have the  oooh aah posts all the time?

I did not even watch the epi after reading that he caused her accident. I was sooo p*ssed off!!

I was soo frustrated.. reading ur posts help me let out my steam.. Nice to know there r guys like u too around..

I was feeling what u guys wrote verbatim!!!!

@green Bang ON!!!!Thumbs Up
Thumbs UpThumbs Up

@ brown welcome welcome  LOL  * singing aye ye apka intizar ta* LOL and thanksSmile

@ red trust me there are so many of us who cant digest all this masala  even after having hajmolaLOL  but we are hooked because of VisuEmbarrassed

LOL..LOLLOLLOL... Hey!! thnx for the welcum!! Big smile

May be u should let me know name of this club  to which u guys belong or start one.. so I can join in the fun their aur wahn thoda chain ki saas lesaku WinkLOL.lol

What the h*ck r these writers thinking???? Angry
Did they totally Forget that Abhay IS supposedly the Hero??? AngryOuchOuch

All his rudeness to one side.. but this..**shakes her head**
They better screw his head back right soon, after giving it a couple of bangs on the head to get it right.. **fuming**.. sorry yaar.. mujhse control nahin hua..TongueLOLLOL

Srsly, One thing we could always count on abhay, was that he would never ever Hurt Piya..!!

But, now to show him actually run her over was reprehensible on the part of the CVs.!!AngryAngry

I hope they turn his char around and redeem him and make him the hero again.. or ..AngryAngryAngry.. and bring abhiya together in a meaningful way instead of causing a whiplash both for us and piya.. (poor girl)

I guess they wanted to lay a foundation for piya's father opposing their match.. for future track.!!Ermm

maybe in the next few days Abhay will throw Piya from  a cliffLOL or drown her in the river LOLbecause  he lowe her and want to protect her from Sid or DanishLOL so dont be surprised LOL i am jkTongue

hehehe...ROFLROFLROFL

Exactly my thoughts!!! What loweeeee yaar... bhagawan hin bachaye aisi loweeeee see..

Edited by nsminerva - 01 March 2011 at 1:50pm

lighteningbuzzka7eela

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
hhahahahahah this was soo funyy..n to think of it..whenever she gets hurt..she never gets a:
"a broken arm 
a broken leg 
a broken rip
a serious injury on the eyes that might make her become blind 
or serious head injury that would make her go into comma.
or maybe she gets her spine injured and become paralyzed for the rest of her life 
or maybe serious concussion that leads to her sudden death  "
hahahhahaha maybe cuz abhay is doing it out of "deepp loveee" O.o

ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index