India-Forums

||Illuminated Creations|//CLOSED NEW LINK PG-150 (Page 88)

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -monus-

gorgeous hot updates darling.keep rocking=)
Thank you so much mona!! this fan of yours missess you!!

.Almaas. IF-Sizzlerz
.Almaas.
.Almaas.

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Look who's here? I know you're probably like Shocked But you know the reason of my absence, so PSSHHHT! LOL

So, I went back from where I left off and man, it was a long way, but I went through all the pages. Dude! You are doing SO well! I've always told you that I'm a deewani of your style and variety, and yet again you have AMAZED me. 

^ The text here is LOVE! It's so apt for JW.

^ Again, I love the text. The way you've placed the pictures makes it seem faultless.

Even though I like none of them, but still you have managed to make it look HAWT!

OMJW! I personally think this is the best out of all. Even better than the animated/GIF one's. It's classy and sexy at the same time. I LOVE it!

Haayyyeee! This is so BEAUTIFUL! The scene selection is PERFECT. I like how the images flash out and then flash in.

All in one. All your previous updates are absolutely MIND-BLOWING! You have improved drastically and every creation of your's is unique and hatke. I LOWE them. Keep it up YO! Oh, and extremely sorry for the delay.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khajju-CandyFloss-

.Almaas. IF-Sizzlerz
.Almaas.
.Almaas.

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Suggestions :

Jennifer Winget (Duh! LOL)
Deepika Padukone
Sonam Kapoor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CandyFloss-

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlmaasK

Look who's here? I know you're probably like Shocked But you know the reason of my absence, so PSSHHHT! LOL

So, I went back from where I left off and man, it was a long way, but I went through all the pages. Dude! You are doing SO well! I've always told you that I'm a deewani of your style and variety, and yet again you have AMAZED me. 

^ The text here is LOVE! It's so apt for JW.

^ Again, I love the text. The way you've placed the pictures makes it seem faultless.

Even though I like none of them, but still you have managed to make it look HAWT!

OMJW! I personally think this is the best out of all. Even better than the animated/GIF one's. It's classy and sexy at the same time. I LOVE it!

Haayyyeee! This is so BEAUTIFUL! The scene selection is PERFECT. I like how the images flash out and then flash in.

All in one. All your previous updates are absolutely MIND-BLOWING! You have improved drastically and every creation of your's is unique and hatke. I LOWE them. Keep it up YO! Oh, and extremely sorry for the delay.
Firework<33333Blushing Shocked U commented YAY!!!!!! I was waiting!!! lol yesh I know ur reason! aww thank u sooo much!! I tried that's all!! But I still love ur siggies!!!!! I WANT TO SEE SOME!!Angry GO MAKE SOME NOW!!Tongue Yeah the animation is new I got really happies when it worked!!Tongue but thank u soo much U made me happies!! I LAHHH JU!!!!!!!!!!!Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshad.Almaas.

-CandyFloss- IF-Stunnerz
-CandyFloss-
-CandyFloss-

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Ello I am back again with Requests and Suggestions!! I want to thank eveyone for all the suggestions there were alot!! Anyways here is the update it consists of siggies and icons !! The texture is from Sanaya so credit goes to her as well as deviantart!!Smile Also please do not use the requested siggies unless they are yours!!  and if you requested but forgot to give me pics then please let me know and I will include it in the next update provided that you give me pics!!Embarrassed

Requests

Freebies

Amrita Rao

DD

Suku

RP

JW

SI

SA

KK

SK

AS

>||SHOP STATUS: CLOSED||<

Edited by -RougeDreams- - 20 August 2011 at 5:38pm

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptaanum_026Stupidcupid1234kajenarshianya-Dishaa-TheMiaw000akshadksg_ritikaHot-Studvidu87StarMprachi06Simmy003KaJen_addictionfri42911~Serendipity~ozzyie_.mariam._-RabiaKSGKaJen--Aicha-chahaat.sejal719saher_9026javeyPrincessBushi-Pooja-Julybaby22Neeshoe.Almaas.KaSh-Maneet-Fan-Rumi-Jen2anumeha_rajatshootingstar.xxabhi_12.Nabi.mijanurCharu21-Euphoria-Preeti.xoSilverBell.PINK.Sunshine GirlAS..-Fatima-Amor.Nadz_YuNalover

Jen2 IF-Sizzlerz
Jen2
Jen2

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
REs!

-Edit-

JB - Once again ROCKING update. The requests are so amazing esp the one for mandy and milli's :) and the rest are simply GORGEOUSSS...loved the Jenni one and Amrita one alott...will use it :P ILY you make fabulous siggies <3 Keep it up! 

Edited by Jen2 - 24 August 2011 at 2:48pm

-CandyFloss-

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
awww beautiful creatioonzz na !!
keep makiing tonz n tonz more Hug
spcially love Rati Pandey onez!
-Linu