bachche ki jaan loge kya (Page 2)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 9n9i9s9h9u9

haila ab to phir 24 hours khatam hone main saadiyan lag rahi hai
and cradit goes to MSK
4.i am unable to breathe yaar maan bachche ki jaan legaa kya he scared me to death in precap.(maan how will i sleep now ?not done yaar eyes hai ya jawalmukhi my stomach still churning)
so true yaar he is awesome when comes to emoting bus kiss hee nahi karta yaarLOL

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Gosh Sanjh!! Mrs Dexter???ROFLROFLROFL Oh My!!!
Clean shaven Arjun almost made me puke and spoil my new bedcovers!!DeadPinch
Angry Maan!Day DreamingDay Dreaming..Gave me the chills..and also gave me goosebumps!! He's soo s**y when he's angry! Those eyes!!Dead Maar Daala!! Most expressive eyes that I have EVER seen!
AA  r turning into comedian now days and nitya kaha gayee annie has eaten her i think
Tuli Senior Member
Tuli
Tuli

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

i am scared today so bear wid me and my post not for what will happen but scared of maan's eyesLOL :-

1.dev eyes getting better he don't need specs now  (drastic change u see)LOL

2.today annie and arjun(clean shaved)looked liked real bro-sis to me.
(arjun i am fida yaar shave kaha karwaee)

3.daadi gets the award of biggest thali ka baigan ( daadi sudarr jaao saas kahi kiAngry)

4.i am unable to breathe yaar maan bachche ki jaan legaa kya he scared me to death in precap.(maan how will i sleep now ?not done yaar eyes hai ya jawalmukhi my stomach still churning)

5.love geet and maan so much and more than that love their letters which were a hint of love that vanished from ghsp 
(love shifted from hands to letters)

6.adi-pinky i am always happy to see them why still not together? (nazar na lage adi ko kya takrata hai maan se paise wasool yaar)

7.slap for annie she is so idiot dev bhai ke liye nasta banaya hai nahi tum dono bro-sis ke liye shoes hai to eat Angry mrs dexter khai ki
(grhhhhhhh kit kit Angry sorry dexterConfused)

8.missed manisha today my love maan needs u  (one for he and one for she in u)

9.and see i was right abt the pic it was from shimla and maan will be MLA whose son got thrased by maan now his chance to taste it tu maan ke saamne to aa jara. 
ok ok many of us were right don't stare
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see how much efforts i have done so if reading it brought smile to ur face press like and if not then also press like button and comment i wont mind 

first of all....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

now since I have controlled myself a little...I must say I am a fan of ur posts sanjh..ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.i eagerly wait for them everyday....par nahi sach mein jokes apart...I am scared of MSK too....the precap is dead scary,the wait is killing me, aur abhi toh sirf 1 ghanta hua hai, abhi aur 22.5 hrs wait karni paregi....but I am happy that hum phirse wait kar rahe hai, the twist and interest is slowly coming back....Big smileBig smile
Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Hey Sanjh, waiting for u for sooooooooooo long, dinner bhi nahi kiya, bachche ki jaan loge kya..........Cry...hai  kya analysis hai yaar.....Clap..Dev is now a saacha man....so khali ankhen se dekhna pasand karte hai,no spects....Wink..good to see Maaneet romance back,letters se hi saahi,shri ganesh toh hua.......Smile....Arjun aaj se lagta hai Manisha ka group join kar liye......looks se toh waise lagte hai.......ROFL.But me always thought Dadi to be a dignified lady but  truely said she's a thaali ki baigan these daysAngry ............Last but not the least ,ur Mrs.Dexter one cracked me up...................gr8888888888 one dear.........keep it upWink
you know i missed being here and missed u too after so many days i wrote the analysis due to lack of time chalo u and post both r back go and eat ur food ,pasta banaya kya how was ur vacations ?i changed title of mrs dLOL

bobby13rocks

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

awesome post SANJH...
loved it as usual.......
i am toh super excited for 2morrow......
omgggggg MSK's anger his eyes r killing me......
seriously.......i am toh dead-dead-dead.
me too can't wait for tomorrow yaar and thanx for liking Smile
macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
heyy sanjh
oyee shoes ka kala bharta dete hain yeh dono bhai behen koLOL
awesome post as usual!!
hayeeeee more than scared, maan's angry eyes make me go dhak dhakDay Dreaming
kitne besharam hain hum....kisi ke gussa pe bhi drool karte hain, instead of being terrifiedLOL
uff i love how in GHSP everyone has selective hearing....always reach the wrong place to hear the wrong thing at the wrong time....is everyone always walking around the house doing jasoosi?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TuliRiMa_972saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tuli

[QUOTE=sanjh1234]
first of all....ROFL

ROFL

now since I have controlled myself a little...I must say I am a fan of ur posts sanjh..Clap.i eagerly wait for them everyday....par nahi sach mein jokes apart...I am scared of MSK too....the precap is dead scary,the wait is killing me, aur abhi toh sirf 1 ghanta hua hai, abhi aur 22.5 hrs wait karni paregi....but I am happy that hum phirse wait kar rahe hai, the twist and interest is slowly coming back....Big smileBig smile
Big smile
ha yaar after so many days we are again eagerly waiting for episode its touch is regaining ,maan to   maaan hai no one is like him it is my naara LOL and thanks for liking itLOL
monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I am scared now how he treat geet maan should let her say and trust her i am crying for geet khuarana bahi log dara dara ke hila dete hai

awesome post

saanjh11

Go to top