Page 2 Page 4

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Phuljhari=Radhika

Bumbumbhole=Dev

Kabutarni=Maheshwari

I am confused, Ermm I mean last week they showed Phuljhari following OmShanti around and I was expecting some more on that but today went straight to tiffin break with father-daughter. I mean although there is a smooth flow in the Purohit family story, there was a sudden break in the happening at Radhikas house. Wonder if that is due to speeding up of the kiddy track to bring in the adults.  Anyway other than the father crying I liked the father-daughter scene. Was a bit melodramatic but liked the way the father was trying to bring the daughter around by distracting her with the doha recitation and then the hug. Regarding the mothers excuse in not sending Phuljhari to school due to the fact that other people might have witnessed the wedding and she wants to avoid talk and also hoping that the boy has left the place........that's ok, although not a single dialogue was shown where the neighbours are talking about the sindoor or anyone else talking, I am taking it as the mothers fear. She did ask the Panditji to keep it to himself but she is not sure if others have seen it or not. Then the eating scene.......I mean Phuljhari eating and at the same time Bumbumbhole eating.......Ermm..........I couldn't understand the scene. I mean before that moment did Phujhari and Bumbumbhole always eat at the same time?Ermm Is this marriage a sudden decision taken by Kanha and that is why now they are always going to eat together (but being separate)? Creatives aren't you  making it a bit too obvious that that Radhika and Dev are meant to be together. The audience knows that,  shouldn't it be better if you  keep the Kanha factor natural and subtle. The night time conversation between Radhika and father was good and liked the father's intention in trying to do things to make Radhika happy. He knows his daughter and that's why he decided to try to find out the identity of the boy. Now next day the panditji as usual told him wait and leave everything..........D'oh.......

Poor Bumbum bholenath, today he was very cute with his waiting and his marching down the streets..........Hug..I am starting to like the way he walks. Big smile His innocence is very charming. Big smileHe is lonely for friends of his own age and this new friend of his fills that gap in his life. Whom else does he have to talk to .........amma and the dadaji.  But inspite of all this he is a pretty cheerful kid.Clap

Now Purohit Bhavan other than the fact that the three men did not realize that Kabutarni is hiding behind the door..........D'oh.........I mean to miss her hiding behind the door........Wacko.........otherwise some interesting exchange of dialogues and reactions. The fact that she overheard and knows the truth is now open to both dadaji and the babaji.........makes me wonder whether she will be the catalyst here and not the planner. Also Kabutarni accepts that her husband might not get the title but wants the son to get it. Interesting words the dadaji used when he realized that Kabutarni knows that it does not matter who gets the title what matters is whether the right person is getting the title.........Ermm........hence the spoiling maybe..........Ermm.......the dadaji knows who the right person is and that is why he wants the right person to accompany him for the pooja.......... Liked Mr. Kabutars reaction.........he tried to reason with his wife that let the right person get it and when he saw that she is still throwing a tantrum, he found an excuse and ran.LOL  Why waste time with a broken record. Kabutarni is in some competition with her younger SIL , Padma ..I mean in her own mind. Then this brilliant thinker goes and tries to oil the hands of the babaji who pats her head and sends her off. She also tries to hoodwink the FIL by telling him that she was wrong.  Wonder how will Padma react to all this? I mean regarding her son being spoilt if Kabutarni is planning on that. Also found it interesting that the babaji gave an indication using Krishnas lifes tory regarding birth that what Kabutarni is thinking regarding the youngest son is actually not true.........Although he did say openly that even though Kansa tried to change his destiny he couldn't, but the hint regarding identity of Dev is also there in the same sentence. Interesting happenings at Purohit Bhavan and I will leave it to the creatives to unravel. 

Pretty much liked all the actors today.......I liked all the three kids..........among the adults today was Pragati Mehra show and liked her today. They kept her a bit normal today...I mean toned down and so liked her. 

Edited by misti73 - 28 February 2011 at 10:54am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvN025vinianilsonia122PutijaChalhovbvs7691rajsriAnsa786laxmisRADEV1000dany89anusha34radha_bilaharisuwinviprakshi..yajnaseni..gardessun_singhRadiantTreasuresigridsia_lovelyAngie12bholabearNiHa24Neerjaaanu17Vishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mistis thoughts 28th feb 2011" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angie12

IF-Rockerz

Angie12

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Phuljhari=Radhika

Bumbumbhole=Dev

Kabutarni=Maheshwari

I am confused, Ermm I mean last week they showed Phuljhari following OmShanti around and I was expecting some more on that but today went straight to tiffin break with father-daughter. I mean although there is a smooth flow in the Purohit family story, there was a sudden break in the happening at Radhikas house. Wonder if that is due to speeding up of the kiddy track to bring in the adults.  Anyway other than the father crying I liked the father-daughter scene. Was a bit melodramatic but liked the way the father was trying to bring the daughter around by distracting her with the doha recitation and then the hug.

I too found that scene jarring especially when the Omshanti (good name as usual) was ignoring her and Radhika was desperate to please her.  But, assumed that Phuljhari got tired of it  and just was thinking about her own problems.  I like that part about her.  I mean phuljhari doesn't mop around about this fact but was more concerned about not being able to meet bumbhum bhole. 

Liked the father daughter conversation as the father-daughter duo seems to have accepted the fact that the mother won't change and they are not trying too hard.  Phuljhari is doing the work to make her happy but that is it.  So that part is realistic. 

Regarding the mothers excuse in not sending Phuljhari to school due to the fact that other people might have witnessed the wedding and she wants to avoid talk and also hoping that the boy has left the place........that's ok, although not a single dialogue was shown where the neighbours are talking about the sindoor or anyone else talking, I am taking it as the mothers fear. She did ask the Panditji to keep it to himself but she is not sure if others have seen it or not.

I am ok with and actually liked the fact that Barkha is Radhika's classmate and confidant (of her own age) as well.  So Radhika seems to be a well-rounded kid given her circumstances.  She has own separate world that involves her gurukul and friends.  So far I am liking Radhika's characterization a lot and hope they keep it that way and show groW*H as Radhika becomes mature. 

Then the eating scene.......I mean Phuljhari eating and at the same time Bumbumbhole eating.......Ermm..........I couldn't understand the scene. I mean before that moment did Phujhari and Bumbumbhole always eat at the same time?Ermm Is this marriage a sudden decision taken by Kanha and that is why now they are always going to eat together (but being separate)? Creatives aren't you  making it a bit too obvious that that Radhika and Dev are meant to be together. The audience knows that,  shouldn't it be better if you  keep the Kanha factor natural and subtle.
That was too funny.  I don't know why this eating together is important.  The audience (even the new one) know it very well that theirs is a spiritual connection.  So, why show that way?  So, will Dev be not eating for next 12 years when Radhika doesn't eat and vice versa.  Maybe that is chunnu munnu's explanation for Dev becoming slim and trim after being such a loveable motu.  This time they are trying to connect all and I mean all loose ends even if they are not loose.  Subtlety is not chunnu munnu's style.

The night time conversation between Radhika and father was good and liked the father's intention in trying to do things to make Radhika happy. He knows his daughter and that's why he decided to try to find out the identity of the boy. Now next day the panditji as usual told him wait and leave everything..........D'oh.......

Obviously, goldfish has to do that and would suddenly show up after 12 years to tell Radhika that her time for getting Kishn Kanhiya is here.  Anyway will let go as they have to go to their leap in two days and hence some lame explanation has to be there.

Poor Bumbum bholenath, today he was very cute with his waiting and his marching down the streets..........Hug..I am starting to like the way he walks. Big smile His innocence is very charming. Big smileHe is lonely for friends of his own age and this new friend of his fills that gap in his life. Whom else does he have to talk to .........amma and the dadaji.  But inspite of all this he is a pretty cheerful kid.Clap

I am liking Bumbum bholenath a lot and this kid has the innocence to pull this role.  I too like the fact that he is cheerful and has his priorities straight.  He is least concerned about the cousins.  Like Radhika he does his work, shows his affection to his dadaji and then look for phuljhari.  Again, they need to keep that quality when he grows up along with intelligence.  Don't like it when they make their leads dumb. 

Now Purohit Bhavan other than the fact that the three men did not realize that Kabutarni is hiding behind the door..........D'oh.........I mean to miss her hiding behind the door........Wacko.........otherwise some interesting exchange of dialogues and reactions. The fact that she overheard and knows the truth is now open to both dadaji and the babaji.........makes me wonder whether she will be the catalyst here and not the planner. Also Kabutarni accepts that her husband might not get the title but wants the son to get it. Interesting words the dadaji used when he realized that Kabutarni knows that it does not matter who gets the title what matters is whether the right person is getting the title.........Ermm........hence the spoiling maybe..........Ermm.......the dadaji knows who the right person is and that is why he wants the right person to accompany him for the pooja.......... Liked Mr. Kabutars reaction.........he tried to reason with his wife that let the right person get it and when he saw that she is still throwing a tantrum, he found an excuse and ran.LOL  Why waste time with a broken record.
the husband is his own world and all he wants is freedom to pursue his hobbies.  So, liked that part too when he ran away.  Virat doesn't have much patience for either of his parents which is what I like about Virat.  His rebellious nature is good.  The characters in CB2 are more interesting and diverse.

Kabutarni is in some competition with her younger SIL , Padma ..I mean in her own mind. Then this brilliant thinker goes and tries to oil the hands of the babaji who pats her head and sends her off. She also tries to hoodwink the FIL by telling him that she was wrong.  Wonder how will Padma react to all this? I mean regarding her son being spoilt if Kabutarni is planning on that. Interesting happenings at Purohit Bhavan and I will leave it to the creatives to unravel. 
Kabootarni is shown as a catalyst so far and not the one controlling the events.  I liked it that Dadaji figured her out easily and let her know about it.  Padma is still the hidden card and hopefully would be utilized intelligently.  Since they are not planning to show Rohan as a kid after couple of days, hope they show the interaction and reactions of Padma and Daima properly.

Pretty much liked all the actors today.......I liked all the three kids..........among the adults today was Pragati Mehra show and liked her today. They kept her a bit normal today...I mean toned down and so liked her. 

Yeah, the whole show was toned down a lot including shanti and Maheswari.  Lets see if they continue to do so.  I like the understated reactions more than the loud and obvious reactions from everyone. 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvN025PutijaChalhovrajsriradha_bilahariAnsa786laxmis..yajnaseni..sigridmisti73Vishakha_SakhiNeerjaa

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by why3

I too found that scene jarring especially when the Omshanti (good name as usual) was ignoring her and Radhika was desperate to please her.  But, assumed that Phuljhari got tired of it  and just was thinking about her own problems.  I like that part about her.  I mean phuljhari doesn't mop around about this fact but was more concerned about not being able to meet bumbhum bhole. 

Liked the father daughter conversation as the father-daughter duo seems to have accepted the fact that the mother won't change and they are not trying too hard.  Phuljhari is doing the work to make her happy but that is it.  So that part is realistic. 

That scene of Phuljhari following the mother did make me wonder whether she is trying to reassure the mother...........if that is the case then her mothers behaviour should not effect her. Its good that the father and daughter realised the truth regarding the mother.....the mothers reason for bitternnes is her own insecurity and hurt ego.  No one can cure that.........change will only happen if she wants to change and so it is better to let the mother be as she is and not pay attention. Problem might arise if the father  tries to praise Phuljhari.........because I think the mother takes that as the father saying that Phuljhari is better than her..... that might again make her more vicious.

I am ok with and actually liked the fact that Barkha is Radhika's classmate and confidant (of her own age) as well.  So Radhika seems to be a well-rounded kid given her circumstances.  She has own separate world that involves her gurukul and friends.  So far I am liking Radhika's characterization a lot and hope they keep it that way and show groW*H as Radhika becomes mature. 

Yes........Phuljhari does have her own friend circle..wonder whether Barkha will be shown in the adults form too. She looks very chappar chappar.....Big smile

That was too funny.  I don't know why this eating together is important.  The audience (even the new one) know it very well that theirs is a spiritual connection.  So, why show that way?  So, will Dev be not eating for next 12 years when Radhika doesn't eat and vice versa.  Maybe that is chunnu munnu's explanation for Dev becoming slim and trim after being such a loveable motu.  This time they are trying to connect all and I mean all loose ends even if they are not loose.  Subtlety is not chunnu munnu's style.

The highlighted part of your paragraph made me laugh. This time they are trying to hard......they should just relax and let the script do the talking in a logical way.

Obviously, goldfish has to do that and would suddenly show up after 12 years to tell Radhika that her time for getting Kishn Kanhiya is here.  Anyway will let go as they have to go to their leap in two days and hence some lame explanation has to be there.

LOL

I am liking Bumbum bholenath a lot and this kid has the innocence to pull this role.  I too like the fact that he is cheerful and has his priorities straight.  He is least concerned about the cousins.  Like Radhika he does his work, shows his affection to his dadaji and then look for phuljhari.  Again, they need to keep that quality when he grows up along with intelligence.  Don't like it when they make their leads dumb. 

I am developing a soft spot for bumbumbhole........his innocence is his charm. I hope they just make him shrewd as an adult.........the indications are there.....he does use his brains and asks questions. 

the husband is his own world and all he wants is freedom to pursue his hobbies.  So, liked that part too when he ran away.  Virat doesn't have much patience for either of his parents which is what I like about Virat.  His rebellious nature is good.  The characters in CB2 are more interesting and diverse.

The kid who plays Virat is good. He will not do anything as per his parents wishes and is pretty much his own master. It will be interesting seeing him as an adult......his mother will have a tough time controlling him
...Padma knows him better than his own mother....or the mother knows him but in her self importance does not want to accept it. Few days back Padma told the mother that why are you forcing him to do stuff that he doesn't want to do?

Kabootarni is shown as a catalyst so far and not the one controlling the events.  I liked it that Dadaji figured her out easily and let her know about it.  Padma is still the hidden card and hopefully would be utilized intelligently.  Since they are not planning to show Rohan as a kid after couple of days, hope they show the interaction and reactions of Padma and Daima properly.

Padma is becoming the interesting one in that family.......I mean among the adults. She might hold the key to lot of the issues there. I also want to see Padma and amma interactions to undersand certain things.

Yeah, the whole show was toned down a lot including shanti and Maheswari.  Lets see if they continue to do so.  I like the understated reactions more than the loud and obvious reactions from everyone. 

Maybe they got some flack regarding the burning attempt and thats why decided to tone down.......whatever be the reason I like this toned down effect.

[/QUOTE]

Edited by misti73 - 28 February 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

N025PutijaChalhovradha_bilaharirajsriAnsa786laxmisanusha34..yajnaseni..Angie12sigridNeerjaa

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Liked ur thoughts and also Angie's post

Another thing about Bumbumbhole I also liked the scene where Daima tell him a story and he is not diverted and is thinking how he missed Phuljari did she come or not.Liked that scene also so slowly Daima will be instumental in him forgetting and diverting him from Phuljari and he will get busy with his own world.Big smile

The scene between Kaburtani and Baba was very amusing for me and if she knows about baba how did she think Baba will not know about her ambition for her Kabutar or chotta Kabutar ordering him to change his words and also trying to bribe him with 16 muttsLOLLOLLOL

On the whole liked today's episode the story moved forward.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisradha_bilahari..yajnaseni..Angie12bholabearmisti73

misti73

IF-Sizzlerz

misti73

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Liked ur thoughts and also Angie's post

Thanks Chalhov.

Another thing about Bumbumbhole I also liked the scene where Daima tell him a story and he is not diverted and is thinking how he missed Phuljari did she come or not.Liked that scene also so slowly Daima will be instumental in him forgetting and diverting him from Phuljari and he will get busy with his own world.Big smile

I knew it ...........that amma will come in between bumbumbhole and Phuljhari. Stern SmileThis is in response to you saying that she will divert him from Phuljhari......amma will never leave Radhika alone...she is obsessed with Dev.Stern Smile

The scene between Kaburtani and Baba was very amusing for me and if she knows about baba how did she think Baba will not know about her ambition for her Kabutar or chotta Kabutar ordering him to change his words and also trying to bribe him with 16 muttsLOLLOLLOL

Yeh and after this brainwave if chunu munnu still expect me to believe that Kabutarni is the mastermind........sorry that will be a joke. She will surely do something that will set off a chain of reactions as a catalyst does but she does not have it in her to be a mastermind. Now I was surprised that the FIL believed her saying that she has realised her mistake.....I mean a person like her will accept her mistake so quickly. The baba knows abut her intentions, let see whether he tells the FIL or not. 

On the whole liked today's episode the story moved forward.

Edited by misti73 - 28 February 2011 at 5:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovlaxmisbholabearNeerjaa

dany89

Goldie

dany89

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
I like it too the episode of todayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

suwin

IF-Dazzler

suwin

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
thanks Misti.. todays episode is really good Big smile

misti73

Neerjaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Neerjaa

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Read your comments and were quite interesting....You and Angie  analyze  the characters as well as situations very well....After reading your comments i also get the courage to write  what i feel.... I found FIL quite intelligent....He does not speak much but think he  including Dai ma and Padma knows   Maheshwari  very well...she is open book does not hide her intentions regarding RP and the property....virat is going to be spoilt brat  when grows up and will have his own mind ...Dai ma  may  divert Dev,s attention from Radhika for the time being  but i do not think she will do it in negative way as because of CB1,  her image in CB2 will be in positive....As Dev is her priority  will do anything for his happiness and   will not stand between Dev  and Radhika...May be instrumental in changing the scenario  in later stage..Till now there is nothing secretive will be pandora box when kids will grow up.and will be interesting to watch...Depends how the PH goes about it..... The.Father daughter bonding is going to be strong..Radhika is Brahmani,s daughter as pundit tells Mansaram to make her  good  Brahmani.....It happens in real life also where daughter are more near to their father..Thanks to Creatives for little mercies as.there was no loudness and less negativity in Monday,s episode... Hope they keep it like this....

Edited by neerjashingla - 28 February 2011 at 8:23pm

misti73

Post Reply New Post

Go to top