Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I AM SUFFERING MORE THAN ...ABHIYA..!! (Page 3)

RidziPiaJazSimi IF-Sizzlerz
RidziPiaJazSimi
RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@totalz awsum nd heart touching post dear.......i m so scred abt ahead story.....ab abhiya will cry nd wid them we also cryCry
omg going to start ekta typical story.....nd wat r u doing abhay dats not gud........... think another way to stop pia not hurting her nd u hurt more than her....i dnt want to see them seperate nd i cantBroken Hearti hate this turn of any story when lover gets seprated by misunderstandingzCry

nd yea this song is perfect for abhay!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
It is actually heart breaking to see abhiya suffering...abhiya in pain is heart wrenching...tough times for abhay pia and fans...but, let us look at it positively...the relationships which withstand the tests of hard times last till eternity...and so will abhiya...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
aww Hema.....all of us share ur pain. i m stil thinking tht I ll skip today's episod. i cnt c Abha in so much pain, after dooing so much for Piya. i mean even an angel wld nt do so much for any human, which a devilish angel Abhay hs 4 Piya. n hate CVs as it is, n if they shw more misunderstandings(which I m sure they ll), i ll...Angry

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kristalizzed

Nice post. The song fits perfectly. :)
You made me a lil bit of his pain. Right now we're crying about Piya being mistreated and in the next few days we'll wail for Abhay. Hope things get better. I'm a sucker for romantic scenes and i really need to see some genuine ones on the Abhiya front. Solve this Mess, CVS and show us quality stuff! Get over with the non-sensible shit already!

And girl you said my heart feelings to..I sooooo am waiting for a week full of ROMANCE ..GOD will it ever be possible..I dont think so ..but dream karne mein kay jaata hai..its like ABHIYA are in  some far away jungle running hiding fro Siddharth..and in the bargain spend lot of days & nightsDay Dreaming Embarrassedtogether ..awwwwww...MY TV WILL BURN..adn my eyes will surely POP OUT IF THAT HAPPENS..!!Wacko

chahat4u

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
all i can say both cvs and abhay have lost it. cvs need a good tight slap, and fresh new writers. abhiya i wanna slap them both saying wrf is wrong with both them. one is shedding tears as much as sahara desert, and one is acting like a jerk and a stupid lover

chahat4u

Kristalizzed Groupbie
Kristalizzed
Kristalizzed

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
If they show Abhiya happy and together, I'll die and go to heaven. :D
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

@totalz awsum nd heart touching post dear.......i m so scred abt ahead story.....ab abhiya will cry nd wid them we also cryCry
omg going to start ekta typical story.....nd wat r u doing abhay dats not gud........... think another way to stop pia not hurting her nd u hurt more than her....i dnt want to see them seperate nd i cantBroken Hearti hate this turn of any story when lover gets seprated by misunderstandingzCry

nd yea this song is perfect for abhay!!!!

Misunderstanding Cryis the horriblest thing for me in life & SPECIALLY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BEAR THIS WITH ABHIYA..but I know we are all in for it..BIGTIME..!! But deep inside I still have a ray of light ..a small tiny hope that PIYA ..MAY NOT BELEIVE IF ANYONE SAYS ABHAY HAS DONE IT..GOD..I am sure if that happens ..our ABHAY WILL BE SHOCKED EVEN MORE THAN WHEN HE HAS GOT A SHOCK when he came to know that PIYA knew what book he reads..!!!!! And he will knwo that..THIS GIRL IS JUST MADE FOR ME INSANELY IN LOVE WITH ME..awwwwww..God see I am day dreaming again..!! or no Night dreaming with all eyes open..!!LOL

RidziPiaJazSimi

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index