Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I AM SUFFERING MORE THAN ...ABHIYA..!! (Page 2)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Abhay ka dimaag kharab ho gaya hai. Angry In this way he himself is suffering and suffers piya. Piya will definitely join sid's company and my fear a big mu is coming forward. As per sbs segment Piya will give a jhad to abhay. and I think he seriously need a jhad to gain some brain.

u r so rt8 Abhay k saath saath Cvs ka dimag bhi kharab ho gya h Angry 
@TM

vert nice post yaar

i feel like shouting.........

Thank you dear..I want to SHOUT Tooooooooooo..!! EXACTLY LIKE ABHAY..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I knw wht piya will do next!! She will try to again find answer to this question why abhay has changed towards her all of sudden?? spy on Raichand's and question them and finally see the pic of abhay n sid togather which abhay had today and then tell panchi to stay away frm sid and try to get sid in his real face in front of panchiLOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
I am jst so unhappy right nw CryCry i agree 2 each an everything u said CryCry

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
kahan to abhay kehta hai k 'me sid ko piya ko choth pohchane nai dunga'  aur dill mai sochta hai k is process mai mjhe h piya ko choth kyu na pohchani pade! Confused God abhay plz start acting like a mature person nd not a crazy teenager! Ouch

Edited by Sapphire_238 - 28 February 2011 at 10:35am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

I knw wht piya will do next!! She will try to again find answer to this question why abhay has changed towards her all of sudden?? spy on Raichand's and question them and finally see the pic of abhay n sid togather which abhay had today and then tell panchi to stay away frm sid and try to get sid in his real face in front of panchiLOL

GOOD ONE ..BUT IN MOOD TO LAUGH DEAR..!Cry
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

I am jst so unhappy right nw CryCry i agree 2 each an everything u said CryCry

YEs yaar ..see now Arnab & then whole family will come to know then KABIR & then whole college ki ABHAY did this..adn then PAnchi;s boss Sid will get all  teh attentio of GOODY GOODY ...and Piay will obviously meet Sid & join him..He will purposely try to be close to her to TORTURE ABHAY to teh HILT..and in the BARGAIN..I WILL DIE..!!!Cry
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapphire_238

kahan to abhay kehta hai k 'me sid ko piya ko choth pohchane nai dunga'  aur dill mai sochta hai k is process mai mjhe h piya ko choth kyu na pohchani pade! Confused God abhay plz start acting like a mature person nd not a crazy teenager! Ouch

I am soo angry with HIM..but I sooo love him toooooooo HE IS TOTALLY so much UPSET & SO MUCH SCARED OF LOOSING HIS LOVE OF HIS LIFE  AGAIN..that he is acting totally stupid..I know that & in the bargain he is creating a HELL FOR HIMSELF AND ALL OF US HERE./.!!

Sapphire_238

Kristalizzed Groupbie
Kristalizzed
Kristalizzed

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Nice post. The song fits perfectly. :)
You made me a lil bit of his pain. Right now we're crying about Piya being mistreated and in the next few days we'll wail for Abhay. Hope things get better. I'm a sucker for romantic scenes and i really need to see some genuine ones on the Abhiya front. Solve this Mess, CVS and show us quality stuff! Get over with the non-sensible shit already!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index