India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

W*F wrng with abhay??

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I can't believe these CV's would all of sudden potray abhay in wrong ways !Angry M a big fan of Vivs cant believe it he hit piya like n idiot!! this show is gettin weird now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonia-

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
i am shocked with abhay's gesture...but then when i see him crying in the jungle...my heart just melts

asena

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
My heart didn't melt. What he did was totally wrong. Instead he should go to Piya and tell her evrything about sid.

OriginalsFan

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

My heart didn't melt. What he did was totally wrong. Instead he should go to Piya and tell her evrything about sid.

i agree.....he should tell piya abt sid.....but yes whatever abhay did was wrong...but then when he cries i feel sad...more than piya...he has suffering alot....
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I have been hearing a lot of what is wrong with Abhay what is wrong with Abhay without knowing what he has done again today and I will seriously love to know what he did cos I have no idea.
ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I haven't see today's episode. What happened?Shocked
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
well if u missed today's episode abhay had hit piya and ran away after her accident and Mr Dobrial saw tht it was abhay's car which hit piya and now he is angry with abhay
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

I have been hearing a lot of what is wrong with Abhay what is wrong with Abhay without knowing what he has done again today and I will seriously love to know what he did cos I have no idea.

to stop piya from meeting sid...abhay cause a small accident to piya on the road...arnav saw that too.....it was a small accident....piya got hurt....and abhay just drives away....but he does this all for her own protection...he doesn't want her to meet his sexy devil brother....

he can try other ways...or tell her the truth abt sid....but then why a accident on piya...that was needed at all....it was not abhay like...today our abhay was different.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index