India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Please Tapasya PLEASE!!! (Page 5)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@aditiji if its a horror show(though it has cum near 2 of being 1) then i wud've thought abt it as that gal was wearing white suit & salwar!!LOLLOLLOL

@charu it really luked so scary & spooky!! i was wondering that the  devil was going behind the gal & shouting whos there-2 & no1 apart from icchha heard her voice. and wat abt naani?? from wen her room got separated from her dear draco!!OuchOuchLOLLOL

@hermoinee yeah i agree wid u that who'd done this 2 her despite knowing her pregnancy & esply it may cause harm 2 child he'she must b so filled of hatred 4 her just like shes filled hatred 4 icchha!!ShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by groucho

tapu can burn !!! die!!!

This coming from youShockedShockedShocked..........ahhh.................I get it you are worried about Ichcha being blamed.Wink Welcome back.Smile

its just that im really mad today at her..and ...u know!!
thank im back...how r u, i hope u guarded my iccha from anmol while i was away

Well you know him............he will never stop trying .........so you need to watch out for him.Wink
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Dude , ur opening up ,and giving honest opinions and I am glad , welcome back to real world of IF where being nice takes u no where, when everyone plays and uses u 

tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

tapu can burn !!! die!!!

This coming from youShockedShockedShocked..........ahhh.................I get it you are worried about Ichcha being blamed.Wink Welcome back.Smile

Well you know him............he will never stop trying .........so you need to watch out for him.Wink

lol, i know u too, U SOOO nice and protecting, i knnow he will never stop but hes just a KID..lol LOLhe hates being called a kid.

cjs369

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by neenu55

what is gg on in this show

for the first time i saw bundela bar's doors locked with godrej keys

and tappu rani outside and falling sick

where it is gg on

is nani gg to blame ichaa for this

I never saw any keys........must have missed that between watching the Oscars.........but I get the feeling Sanchi is involved.........and Ichcha is definitely going to be blamed for this.........this blame game is never going to end...........hello real dad where are you???

It was a big lock on the inside of the door... yes even I felt that it was Sanchi and most probably Satya is also in with her... helping in closing the door ...
Ichcha came out only to be seen by that nani and get blamed for the whole fiasco...Disapprove

I wonder is Sanchi is Sid's sister.............somehow she met Satya and the two are out for their own revenge.........oh gosh...........now I am sounding demented myself.

Only someone who is extremely angry with Taps and who hates her could have locked her out in the middle of the night overlooking the fact that she is pregnant.. Could Kasa kaka be involved in this because he loved vansh?  the girl in the white dress went out of the house and they showed Sanchi sleeping next to Ichcha... But of course we do not know if she came back through some back door and changed fast and slept next to Ichcha again... Or it could be Satya's work and I too feel that Sid is involved in all this in some way..

I don't think that Kasa would ever harm an unborn child knowingly even if he feels so strongly about Vansh.................BOLD - but your point is very apt and that is why I thought of Sid..........but this SBB and other such news channels usually mention if an actor is returning to the serial. No mention of Sid coming back has been mentioned.........so I am confused about that. Unless Sanchi and Satya don't like Tapasya for what she is doing to Ichcha and are trying to teach her a lesson. Wish whoever it is would think of the brickbats Ichcha will receive from dear old Nani.

Or may be Sid also has committed suicide and Sanchi, his sis has come to take revenge on Taps... Then no need for Sid actor to come for shooting...

I would have thought that if Sid had committed suicide........the Bundela's or at least Veer would be informed or Tapasya would find out...........but logic is not the strongest point in this serial so you could be right.

tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

any way whatever be the after effects

its gg to be for ichaa and not taps

she is gg toenjoy veer seva

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Dude , ur opening up ,and giving honest opinions and I am glad , welcome back to real world of IF where being nice takes u no where, when everyone plays and uses u 

learning is a life long process, u learn when u will to take risks and fail...lol LOLsoo hows life?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

tapu can burn !!! die!!!

lol, i know u too, U SOOO nice and protecting, i knnow he will never stop but hes just a KID..lol LOLhe hates being called a kid.

Yes he does so we will just call him youngLOLLOLLOL

cjs369

Go to top