Please Tapasya PLEASE!!! - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by groucho

If they say the baby is at risk then logically (I forgot this is UT and there is no logic) Tapasya should be on bed rest.........so no puja.
No Pooja will always be choice. Y'day while I was watching the precap when Jogi mentioned Tapasya's illness the thought that came to my mind was atleast now there won't be any Pooja. Lucky escape for Veer 😉 My hunch is that cvs won't play the Rathod card so soon.

But there a several valid points made by you given Ichcha's character and it is a worrying factor. I am still hoping that between the two of them, Veer will find a way out of the puja.
I am so convinced by ur words that Veer has to be shown softened to make him guilty lateron...........my logic is based on these words😃
Won't his guilt worsen if there are differnces between Veecha as he is the reason for them. Secondly how long will they show lovey-dovey between the newly weds(are they!!!). I always believe little misunderstandings strengthens the bond. So far we have seen Veer & Ichcha seperated due to external reasons so may be its time for some misunderstandings between them so may be than Ichcha doesn't take Veer for granted. By seperation I mean only strain but not in real one.

Besides I have noticed that Mai (although she still frowns and glares at Ichcha) is not really saying much to her or Veer in support of Tapasya..................so there is some change happening or is it my hopeful imagination????
Even I have noticed this aspect in Mai. Even when she was saying to Tapasya that she will ask talk to Veer about the Pooja she seemed unhappy................may be even I am imagining😆

Posted: 13 years ago
rashi...dear.....no point in expecting self respect from tapasya.......she has none of it....