Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I agree with you all and am so happy I am not the only one who feels this way about Savitatai.....Usha Nadkarni's acting just outstanding...showing the pain and the heartbreak a Mother went through all her life yet was happy living in her own cocoon and poverty but was happy as she had her children with her but who are no more now with her.....i wish the daughter atleast comes now to be with her mother who needs her at this moment....choked beyond words watching what a Mother is going through...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charity10goblueshermaDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools: I eat crow (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tinagirl

tinagirl

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
all i can remember was the slap. the act of slapping someone is CRUEL. Even if it was an elder who slapped a younger person it was still not right. 

pallai

pallai

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinagirl

all i can remember was the slap. the act of slapping someone is CRUEL. Even if it was an elder who slapped a younger person it was still not right. 
tina... PR is full of such silly slaps....

sulo slapped manav 3 times
archana has slapped shravani,manav,dharmesh
ajit slapped vandhu
vinod slapped manju
satish slapped varsha

out of al these slaps some were done just out of emotion and not to teach the other person a leason...
savita aai slap to archu was also because she was already worried to hear for sachu and she couldnt take it wen she heard sachu might also have met with a accident....
archu herself understand this.

charity10goblueomshreejaanuDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charity10

This show is really getting more and more bizarre by the day. First it is the change in Manav's character. He is now become the karanjkar family whipping boy. And the worst thing is that he and his pativrata wife are both okay with it. He got irritated and hurt with one slap given to his beloved wife by his mother, how does he think his mother bore all the insults and slaps given to him by his in-laws? Did the mahaan archana and her mom think about this at all? His mother was even beaten by cops, all because of Archana. She was not involved directly, but it was a member of her family who did it. These two mahaan people did not feel bad then? Damodar, did not feel bad for his wife? Why did he not say anything when Archana slapped his to be wife? Whatever may be the reason, he was going to get married to the girl? Why has archana never slapped her abusive sisters? I can go on an on... The one character i really like in this show is Savita (the actress is fab and always manages to evoke a reaction in the audience). She does things from the heart, and when you do things from the heart, most may be wrong emotional decisions, but will never have destroyal venom in them.
Sorry for the long post... can't blame anyone if they don't want to read

Why will no read ............This is one of the BEST posts I have read in a long time . Why was Manav not so coldly furious with Archana when she slapped a very pregnant Shravani whose water cud have broken and she cud have gone into labour by that action if she was pushed over the edge . Why didnt he in cold fury tell Archana its NONE OF UR BUSINESS . Coz it REALLY wasn't .

Ur so RIGHT . If he cud not bear to see his darling slapped once ........did he wonder wat his mom felt about HER darling son being slapped so many times by Karanjkars .

charity10serialmadgobluepallai

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

Originally posted by tinagirl

tina... PR is full of such silly slaps....

Isn't it strange that a slap is just so ordinary in PR?

Which is scandalous!! A MIL slapping her SIL like this without thinkingDead Very unfortunate too. Will she slap dharmesh when she discovers the truth is wat interesting me nowTongue
archana has slapped shravani,manav,dharmesh
Our Archu apni hi maa par gayi hain WinkOnly difference Sulo slaps Manav all the time but she slaps for Manav sake
LOLLOL
ajit slapped vandhu
Which was so unfair n Ajit got a big Thumbs Down. Venting his frustration n anger on his wife after he snapped
vinod slapped manju
Something that this henpecked husband shud do more oftenOuch
satish slapped varsha
The poor soul snapped too after listening 2 the daily kitkit at home

out of al these slaps some were done just out of emotion and not to teach the other person a leason...
Agree with u. Dharmesh, Manju n Varsha too2 a certain extent derserved that slap but not poor Manav n VanduOuch
savita aai slap to archu was also because she was already worried to hear for sachu and she couldnt take it wen she heard sachu might also have met with a accident....
archu herself understand this.

Agree here again. Archu didn't mind the slap n it was a slap from an upset old dadi who was looking 4 her grandson.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

charity10gobluepallaishootingstar27Dabulls23

pallai

pallai

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Which is scandalous!! A MIL slapping her SIL like this without thinkingDead Very unfortunate too. Will she slap dharmesh when she discovers the truth is wat interesting me nowTongue

funny na.. and manav says ..mein aap ko khona nahi chahatha.. seems like he cannot get enough slaps....

anyways according to me the slap which was unneccesary and created a lot of problems was "archu slap to dharmesh" she was way out of line.. slapping ur BIL which could have been avoided..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

goblue

goblue

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Arre yaaron, no slaps today. very disappointed. I am sure there will be some one slapping someone on Monday. Any guesses?

I think, Marwadin will either slap Dharmu or Dharmu will take advantage of today and slap vaishali for her gande vichar about him and a women who he just helped (that's  how Marwadin knows Madhuri and he will take advantage of that.)

Take care.. Anjali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallai

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

funny na.. and manav says ..mein aap ko khona nahi chahatha.. seems like he cannot get enough slaps....
LOLLOLLOL
Manav r completely under the Ks ladies' spell.
Varsha insults him big time n he tells her u r my prerna inspiring me 2 do better in lifeDead

LOL

anyways according to me the slap which was unneccesary and created a lot of problems was "archu slap to dharmesh" she was way out of line.. slapping ur BIL which could have been avoided..

Cud have been avoided of course but when it comes 2 Manav Archu can lose her calm n switch 2 Jhansi ki Rani mode.
Anyway i dont like the fatty frog n was getting on my nerve so i really enjoyed the slap on his mota gaalEvil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluepallaikarsrishootingstar27Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top