Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
No anjali , u dont eat crow . Its not ur fault AT ALL ..........U know , Im watching this change in Manavs character very minutely for quite some time now .Many like u havent watched this serial on regular basis so I wont say anything if u guys feel Im being too harsh on manav . But I saw a REBOOT of his character by juvenile brained scriptwriters and my yesterdays post .......was to attempt to being Old Manav back .............this is AWFUL .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlgoblueumayal.....Lata.....sherma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools: I eat crow (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CuteCherry

Goldie

CuteCherry

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hey Anjali I just posted this on SOTD a minute ago...

Savita=Usha Nadkarni gets the vote for her acting..She is on the verge of a breakdown in loss and despair of both her sons...Either she is having emotional breakdown or symptoms of alzheimer..She is in extreme pain..Her drunkard hubby nor ULM son not recognizing all the signs which are in front of them...

Sulochana is not in Savita's shoes or has never been in them ever to make any judgement what Savita is going thru...Sulo needs to keep her bunface zipped..Let ArMan figure out their issues with ILs..

ULM had nerve to advice the couple in park abt their mom while he did the same to his mother Pig...No matter how much he might be right in the way he was also feeling but telling mother he is not her son anymore put a dagger in her heart...Finito...Cry

i totally agree with u, i just read the written updates and was shocked that he even had the nerve to give an advice to a person who is so similar to him. wowwww what a HYPOCRITE!Angry if he had that much of common sense then why did he do the same thing with his mother????Wacko

poor savita is going through so much.Cry when will the time come when manav will be the one feeling sad about what he did to his mother and not vice-versaErmm

CV's has totally ruined his characterDead i am totally hating this character called manav though i love Sushant and his acting but he must be frustrated with the character too cuz the CV's are hell bent on destroying itAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueDabulls23

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
today for the first time i actually cryed seeing savita,i am not at all so emotional in life,i dont cry watching any movies not even tzp or ddlj etc, but i cryed today.manav is a big hypocrite,i hate this character know,the time he gave advice to that man,i was like boss look at urself first

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
BTW Savita's slap was exactly for the same reason as Archu slapped Shravni...How conviniently ULM forgets that Archu Slapped Shravni when she spoke of a killing or dead baby...Savita could not bare the thought of something happening to Sachu as Archu was abt to say Sachu could have been hit by a car or something...

Archu should be the first one to understand that instead of getting advice from jaadi paadi bhim palasi Sulo Wacko

Per Ks it is ok for them to slap who ever they want to be it daamad or Sautan but others can't dare slapping anyone else even for the right reasons..Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluesherma

pallai

pallai

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

BTW Savita's slap was exactly for the same reason as Archu slapped Shravni...How conviniently ULM forgets that Archu Slapped Shravni when she spoke of a killing or dead baby...Savita could not bare the thought of something happening to Sachu as Archu was abt to say Sachu could have been hit by a car or something...

Archu should be the first one to understand that instead of getting advice from jaadi paadi bhim palasi Sulo Wacko

Per Ks it is ok for them to slap who ever they want to be it daamad or Sautan but others can't dare slapping anyone else even for the right reasons..Ermm
actually varsha.. archana doesnt mind the slap.. she told that today.. i think she understood it was becos of her words.. but why didnt she explain this to manav that day? and let me speak so much...

archana on her part is still trying.. i cannt really blame her this time though i wish she had spoken that day when manav said those words.. also she didnt discuss the problem at all with manav,, about savita illness.. they are all attributing it to age.. but cannt they see age related problems happen gradually its not like u wake up one day and u are old and forgetful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

goblue

goblue

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
However the CVs redeem him now ie after Kools blasts Manav again, it will be the case of  jo boond se gayi... for me.

Some have suggested that Archu will make it all right, I agree, she will. She is very good in that way and that she will really help Savita but that does not mean Manav and Damodar (who I assume ate outside but did not bring anything for his wife to eat) should get scott free.

Take care..

pallai

pallai

pallai

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goblue

However the CVs redeem him now ie after Kools blasts Manav again, it will be the case of  jo boond se gayi... for me.

Some have suggested that Archu will make it all right, I agree, she will. She is very good in that way and that she will really help Savita but that does not mean Manav and Damodar (who I assume ate outside but did not bring anything for his wife to eat) should get scott free.

Take care..

ya actually now i dnt want savita gng after manav.. next time it shld be him who comes to her... make her resigned in her depression .. or something.. i think now manav has to come on his knees to his mom if he really needs her.

Dabulls23

charity10

Groupbie

charity10

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
This show is really getting more and more bizarre by the day. First it is the change in Manav's character. He is now become the karanjkar family whipping boy. And the worst thing is that he and his pativrata wife are both okay with it. He got irritated and hurt with one slap given to his beloved wife by his mother, how does he think his mother bore all the insults and slaps given to him by his in-laws? Did the mahaan archana and her mom think about this at all? His mother was even beaten by cops, all because of Archana. She was not involved directly, but it was a member of her family who did it. These two mahaan people did not feel bad then? Damodar, did not feel bad for his wife? Why did he not say anything when Archana slapped his to be wife? Whatever may be the reason, he was going to get married to the girl? Why has archana never slapped her abusive sisters? I can go on an on... The one character i really like in this show is Savita (the actress is fab and always manages to evoke a reaction in the audience). She does things from the heart, and when you do things from the heart, most may be wrong emotional decisions, but will never have destroyal venom in them.
Sorry for the long post... can't blame anyone if they don't want to read

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmadgobluepallai-Shraddha-sherma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top