Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: pallai

tina... PR is full of such silly slaps....

Isn't it strange that a slap is just so ordinary in PR?

sulo slapped manav 3 times
Which is scandalous!! A MIL slapping her SIL like this without thinking🤢 Very unfortunate too. Will she slap dharmesh when she discovers the truth is wat interesting me now😛
archana has slapped shravani,manav,dharmesh
Our Archu apni hi maa par gayi hain 😉Only difference Sulo slaps Manav all the time but she slaps for Manav sake
😆😆
ajit slapped vandhu
Which was so unfair n Ajit got a big 👎🏼. Venting his frustration n anger on his wife after he snapped
vinod slapped manju
Something that this henpecked husband shud do more often
satish slapped varsha
The poor soul snapped too after listening 2 the daily kitkit at home

out of al these slaps some were done just out of emotion and not to teach the other person a leason...
Agree with u. Dharmesh, Manju n Varsha too2 a certain extent derserved that slap but not poor Manav n Vandu
savita aai slap to archu was also because she was already worried to hear for sachu and she couldnt take it wen she heard sachu might also have met with a accident....
archu herself understand this.

Agree here again. Archu didn't mind the slap n it was a slap from an upset old dadi who was looking 4 her grandson.

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Which is scandalous!! A MIL slapping her SIL like this without thinking🤢 Very unfortunate too. Will she slap dharmesh when she discovers the truth is wat interesting me now😛

funny na.. and manav says ..mein aap ko khona nahi chahatha.. seems like he cannot get enough slaps....

anyways according to me the slap which was unneccesary and created a lot of problems was "archu slap to dharmesh" she was way out of line.. slapping ur BIL which could have been avoided..
goblue thumbnail
Arre yaaron, no slaps today. very disappointed. I am sure there will be some one slapping someone on Monday. Any guesses?

I think, Marwadin will either slap Dharmu or Dharmu will take advantage of today and slap vaishali for her gande vichar about him and a women who he just helped (that's  how Marwadin knows Madhuri and he will take advantage of that.)

Take care.. Anjali
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pallai

funny na.. and manav says ..mein aap ko khona nahi chahatha.. seems like he cannot get enough slaps....
😆😆😆
Manav r completely under the Ks ladies' spell.
Varsha insults him big time n he tells her u r my prerna inspiring me 2 do better in life🤢

😆

anyways according to me the slap which was unneccesary and created a lot of problems was "archu slap to dharmesh" she was way out of line.. slapping ur BIL which could have been avoided..

Cud have been avoided of course but when it comes 2 Manav Archu can lose her calm n switch 2 Jhansi ki Rani mode.
Anyway i dont like the fatty frog n was getting on my nerve so i really enjoyed the slap on his mota gaal😈

tinagirl thumbnail
😆 to ALL!
 You all made my weekend!