Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

goblue

goblue

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Hey Kools,

Could not wait for your commentary. I am so upset watching today's episode.

Yesterday, on your thread, I was basically saying that " life is not about easy choices" and essentially saying let's not reach conclusions about Manav.

I EAT CROW today. My belief is totally shattered. Even upon reflection, he does not see that there is something wrong with his mom and something wrong about his thinking. YES, he is just Archana's husband now. No mother can take it and can go on. It was so sad...

Usha Nadkarni: JUST WOW, what pathos. I was literally crying when I saw the last segment. I am just blown away the talented actress.

Take care.. Anjali

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

charity10Jasmine10pallaiCuteCherrydevashree_h.....Lata.....umayalriniiiishootingstar27-Shraddha-sherma--Hope--unknown18koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools: I eat crow" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Shraddha-

IF-Rockerz

-Shraddha-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Anjali agree with ur post . She was totally wrenched today as if someone had poke a knife in her heart Omg such pain...........

Waitng for tomoworw when d corny women will taunt him like anythng Evil Smile I' ll clap then

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluepallai

pallai

pallai

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
actually i was assuming manav didnt know about savita state. when archu informed sulo that manav said she is forgetful..i was like so he knew... which means he was not even connecting his mom;s illness with losing sachu the other day.. i mean if you cannt even see this much.. then he doesnt deserve savita...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueJasmine10sherma-Shraddha-

-Shraddha-

IF-Rockerz

-Shraddha-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

he doesnt deserve savita...

exactlyAngry
let him suffer n get a knock bt those corny womens
do teen din bhugtega to akkal aajayegi
savita can handle those womens bt i strongly feel she shouldnt bcoz i want manav to pay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hey Anjali I just posted this on SOTD a minute ago...

Savita=Usha Nadkarni gets the vote for her acting..She is on the verge of a breakdown in loss and despair of both her sons...Either she is having emotional breakdown or symptoms of alzheimer..She is in extreme pain..Her drunkard hubby nor ULM son not recognizing all the signs which are in front of them...

Sulochana is not in Savita's shoes or has never been in them ever to make any judgement what Savita is going thru...Sulo needs to keep her bunface zipped..Let ArMan figure out their issues with ILs..

ULM had nerve to advice the couple in park abt their mom while he did the same to his mother Pig...No matter how much he might be right in the way he was also feeling but telling mother he is not her son anymore put a dagger in her heart...Finito...Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

charity10gobluesur_aur_taalpallaiCuteCherryForeverSHINee-Shraddha-sherma

pallai

pallai

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Savita=Usha Nadkarni gets the vote for her acting..She is on the verge of a breakdown in loss and despair of both her sons...Either she is having emotional breakdown or symptoms of alzheimer..She is in extreme pain..Her drunkard hubby nor ULM son not recognizing all the signs which are in front of them...

Sulochana is not in Savita's shoes or has never been in them ever to make any judgement what Savita is going thru...Sulo needs to keep her bunface zipped..Let ArMan figure out their issues with ILs..

ULM had nerve to advice the couple in park abt their mom while he did the same to his mother Pig...No matter how much he might be right in the way he was also feeling but telling mother he is not her son anymore put a dagger in her heart...Finito...Cry

hi varsha 
nice to see you back...missed yur starightfwd comments :-)

about solu's advice.. i was really irritated with it.. she knows savita is forgetful and also left her beloved potha ... which means she needs help.. instead of asking manav to go take care of his mom she is talking about the slap.. she herself has slapped manav so many times. who does she think she is..???
about being stubborn... we know how she behaved when archu was married.. she was the only 1 in her house who was not letting archu go to her sasural... plp should think about themselves b4 giving faltu advice.

charity10sur_aur_taalgoblueDabulls23

goblue

goblue

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Completely agree. My jaw just dropped while watching the park scene. Cannot see so much hypocrisy.

Sulochana is the golden mom according to CVs that's why her asthama attacks are more worrisome than what Savita is going thru.

pallaiForeverSHINeeumayalDabulls23

goblue

goblue

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

actually i was assuming manav didnt know about savita state. when archu informed sulo that manav said she is forgetful..i was like so he knew... which means he was not even connecting his mom;s illness with losing sachu the other day.. i mean if you cannt even see this much.. then he doesnt deserve savita...

I was also assuming that manav did not know anything about Savita's recent forgetfulness and hence giving him benefit of doubt. But today, that belief went down the drain too. In the park scene, it was so inauthentic of his lecturing strangers and can''e see the mirror that he is holding for others.

Sulochana was also being the typical mother. I don't fault her much as she will naturally think more as archana's mom, but would have been pleasantly surprised if she had counseled Archu to make Manav see his mom's forgetting Sachu is an unusual mistake for the doting grandmother.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top