Hey Shivani  πŸ€—

Tu Lagti hai Naani πŸ˜†

i will never ever wear those glassess thoπŸ˜†
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

i will never ever wear those glassess thoπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† I'm jst joking. But I like ur glasses. U look like bebo from 3 Idiots πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
zubi- aww thanks but my glassess r bigger than kareena's 
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Really? 😲

Did u see mine? 😳
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Really? 😲

Did u see mine? 😳

yeah i like urs they r cute n perfect but mines look too big. the reason i got it was because of taylor swift song you belong with me n i got inspired form her glasses lolπŸ˜†
Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

yeah i like urs they r cute n perfect but mines look too big. the reason i got it was because of taylor swift song you belong with me n i got inspired form her glasses lolπŸ˜†

LOL i got it bcz of Bebo πŸ˜† I saw Preity Zinta wearing them in Kal Ho Na Ho, but I loved it on Bebo more. 😍

But I jst couldn't find the right size and then finally found it in a wholesale store. 🀣
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Kareena thinks Ajay is sexier than Saif

No more bikinis, but Bebo is playing with the Badshah, the Bad Boy and the Perfectionist this year

By
  • Shaikh Zaid
Published Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Kareena Kapoor (AGENCY)

Anyone with the chutzpah to take on Shah Rukh Khan on one hand and Salman Khan on the other, never mind both of the year's big ticket releases simultaneously has already bagged the battle for 2011.

Add Aamir Khan to that mix and that's a powerhouse called Kareena Kapoor no less. "I am a huge fan of Aamir Khan and I'm very lucky that he considered me for lead actress role in his film after 3 Idiots. I am grateful because there's not a single actress who has acted back-to-back in two films alongside Aamir before. It's too early for me to say much more about the movie."

And what does it feel like to juggle Salman and Shah Rukh Khans? "My film called Bodyguard with Salman, releases on Eid and I am very excited because my role is very performance-oriented in the movie. I hope that the audience will like this role. For Ra.One I have the same feeling because it is, of course, Shah Rukh's production, so I do hope it will be big hit."

Just as you thought she couldn't notch herself higher, her glam factor peaks, yet again.

"Actually, people say 'Kareena is glamorous' but I don't think about that and I feel embarrassed, but if people say so, then it's probably true. That said, I like being glamorous and sexy!"

Does that mean we can expect more bikinis? "All my movies releasing this year have not needed to be wear a bikini or swimsuit. In Tashan I and Aditya Chopra had taken it on as a challenge, so I had to lose weight to wear a bikini and it was for the role in particular."

So, no bikinis, but that definitely does not mean there's less of Kareena up for view. On the contrary, the many magazine covers continue. "It is very difficult to shoot a magazine cover because we have to fit it in between film shoots and endorsements, yet we still did it. I've shot at 1 in the morning also because once there is a commitment, I have to keep it. So, we do it. Earlier it was that we did magazine shoots only as part of film promotions, and everyone was doing only one film, but now it is not like that. Now it's totally changed."

Has working with the troika changed her perception of the sexiest man in the industry? Or is Saif No1 in that department all the way to the top?

"Of course Saif is definitely sexy but I think Aamir Khan and Ajay Devgn are the sexiest men. I am a huge fan!"

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

LOL i got it bcz of Bebo πŸ˜† I saw Preity Zinta wearing them in Kal Ho Na Ho, but I loved it on Bebo more. 😍

But I jst couldn't find the right size and then finally found it in a wholesale store. 🀣

i like bebo's glassess in 3 idiots so i am getting those nxt but in black color