Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK 28/2: Rising Hemlines & Plunging Necklines (Page 5)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I will say only one thing: Till now, the leads were a step behind the rest only as far as clothes are concerned. Now, it's the characterisation, too. Seriously! All this is just making Abhay and Pia into weak characters! Where is the depth? Where is the intensity which these two were suppose to have?
Their bond has been turned into some cruel joke! Is Abhay actually capable of doing something like this to Pia? This is not the Abhay I know! Whatever it is, I quite dislike him for what he did today.
Pia? Well, we all know she keeps Abhay above everything else and any harshness from him sets her tears off, enough to save the Rajasthan deserts their summer droughts. As annoying as it is, I think I will have to accept Pia like this. Around Abhay, Pia is not the Pia who slapped Misha back just because Misha slapped her. I actually prefer Misha's friend Pia to Abhay's girl Pia. That Pia has the spunk and spine to fight with Abhay just to be with him, that Pia has it in her to tell Abhay, 'Look, dude! I'm not like those brainless bimbos who'll fall for your tactics. You think I'll go away from you? Try your luck then, baby!" Her actions are conveying this but she herself is not! Abhay's Pia just takes all the bullcrap he gives her and then cries about it in her hostel room. Sad! For a girl who refused the love and warmth of a family she was offered by two different people, just because they had not showered her with the same for so many years, it is a pity that she is not retaliating back to Abhay and giving him a dose of his own medicine! It is sad that this spirited girl, who lives life on her own terms turns into a weakling, a meek lamb in front of Abhay. Why can't she show the same attitude to Abhay which she showed to Arnab and Pravin? Her submissiveness to Abhay is not going down well with me at all Ouch
I would like to believe Haseena when she says that behind all the hatred, Sid loves his little brother. Yup! Like any other human being, I only believe stuff I want to believe Tongue
Btw, I can't wait for Sid-Pia confrontation! Abhay, let her go! Wink

P.S. Forgive me for sounding so annoyed. My temper's really getting the better of me these past few daysCry Cry

No defence for Abhay's lunacy triggered by Sid. Abhay is behaving like a cat with his tail on fire, true. But as far as Piya is concerned, well, its human psychology and a tragedy so to say - sometimes there is this one person in front  of whom you are nothing but a blob of chocolate mousse. That person is your greatest weakness, no matter what you are made of. It can be anyone. Parents , siblings , a BFF or your child or your soulmate. Happens.

You need some time away from the things that bother you. Embarrassed

EXCELLENT POCO I am totally with you..I know ..what you say when you love someone..YOU SURRENDER TO THEM involuntarily..its just not under our control..our heart makes us like that//so PIYA acting the way she is ..I AM TOTALLY WITH HER..I would have done exactly teh same way..IN LOVE..everything else goes for a TOSS>>!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

great analysis...

whatever abhay did tdy was dissappointing.....this was not the way to protect piya...it shows that there is no difference between him and danish.....

T is getting herself into danger......she doesn't know whom she is wooing this time.....

now does sid having soft spot for panchi because while flirting with T...he saw panchi getting jealous...and he make her even more jealous......SidChi rocks yaar....

the bros really had a good bond in centuries.....the pic look so cute.....they loved each other very much....what drift them apart...i know its maithilli...but what is the cause......

like damon wants elena to be his dark princess....sid wants piya to be his dark princess....

but i guess sid needs to dream on...this time abhay is there to fight him even it has to give his soul up.......

SidChi is getting cuter day by day....and AbhiYa getting hotter day by day

Nice one MAGES..!!!I agree with you..all the way..!!Hug

TheBlackJaguar

supercool3 Viewbie
supercool3
supercool3

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
well-written as always !

I'm really curious to know how the creatives are going to take forward the Abhay-Siddharth relationship. But first, I really want them to reveal the history between the Raichand brothers. It seems quite intriguing.

But the one thing clear, Abhay loves Sid. And I think somewhere down, Sid still loves Abhay. Yet, it's hidden under all the hatred and animosity brewing inside of Sid. The real action between the brothers starts once Siddharth comes face-to-face with Piya. Especially because of the connection he has with Metz. I definitely see Stamon in themEmbarrassed

So, this show is pretty much going the TVD way, except for some minor differences. Not that I mind anyways LOL I get what you mean about Sid - T. It's like the Damon-Caroline track back in Season 1 of TVD. I wonder if Siddharth had also loved Metz ( similar to the Stefan-Katherine-Damon triangle)

The last part of the episode confuses me. Abhay's new formula on how to protect Piya is absurd. Confused

Edited by supercool3 - 28 February 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Abhay is just confusing me.

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Plz go to your inbox and reply

TheBlackJaguar

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Pocu... Your analysis are mind blowing...i alwez wait for them... :)

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
PocoHug superb analysis yaar....seriously you summed up the whole episode point to point ekdum perfectlyClap Clap nothing more to add from my side...even am fed up with misha-shaurya track now ,yawnThumbs Down and piya seriously get your spunk back girl,even the annoying jasoosi wala spunk was better than this hairan pareshan dukhiyari anjaan piyaDisapprove

And Abhay, aptly described as "pagal ladka"Wacko sar ghoom gaya hai uska if this is the way he's going to protect piyaAngry what nonsense are they showing ...they just ruined the essence of the abhiya relationshipThumbs Down they were showing it so well...the emotional bonding,the comfort zone as friends and bang Sid comes in and abhiya go fizzConfused come on now CVs time to drum some sense into abhay's head by piya...and piya enough of aanso ki nadiyan.......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index