emotional atyachaar.... - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Today's epi was very nice exp akshara's kiss and when they avoid gyatri at the end what was the precap so i can add on to the wu
Originally posted by _Mariam_

Today's epi was very nice exp akshara's kiss and when they avoid gyatri at the end what was the precap so i can add on to the wu

precap was....Akshara was talking over the phone to rajshri....n was asking her how to take out the grease stains from the shirt....n this Gayatri hears n sees her talking....as she was on a round to Naksh's room....Gayatri was all shocked,...πŸ˜† uska jalna start ho gaya....πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Tafseer

precap was....Akshara was talking over the phone to rajshri....n was asking her how to take out the grease stains from the shirt....n this Gayatri hears n sees her talking....as she was on a round to Naksh's room....Gayatri was all shocked,...πŸ˜† uska jalna start ho gaya....πŸ˜ƒ

todays  epi  was  so   good  . spacialy  naksh😳. my  love and  sympathy  with  them  and    doesnt  matters how  much  the  g3  cry  i  have  no  dukh  for  her  , and  from  tomorrow  the  g3  ka  jalana  shuru  πŸ‘ aur  aaj  to  RB   ko  chai  ke  sath  pakode  nahi  mille  .πŸ˜†
Edited by madhaviben - 13 years ago
i can't understand Gayitri's behavior..instead of acting like Akshara has made a crime, they cud have shown her as a helpless mom who wants to be with her children but cannot do so bec. of Daddaji's order...they cud have shown her having a convo with naksh that she's with them mentally & emotionally but not physically..she's still their mom and will always love them...her dialogues don't match with the reactions which she's giving...
what do u think charu y'day's dining table scene really loved naitik dialogues
Originally posted by JAYA_09

what do u think charu y'day's dining table scene really loved naitik dialogues

yes of course ! aapke saath main hoon aur mere saath aap πŸ˜ the best part is that naitik completely understands that akshara is shaken up but he made sure she doesn't feel guilty abt whatever happened and take the blame on herself. πŸ‘
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
hi charu y'days ofice wala scene naitik huged rb i saw so much of pain in naitik's eyes and that rb stand like a statue and never try to console  his son  yar is he real father.bg music awesome charu
now only they understand each other very wel and i want to se bonding and love love for each other  more
yes you right jaya they are going to love each other only.you can see how naitik is giong to change.after this he will takecare him self and akshara only.