Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yeah shocking precap....I was like 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲....I just hope ki maan ko pata chal jaye ki dev ne khoon diya varna if he misinterprets the pic....😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕....but till now CVs has scripted MSK's character so well I hope they won't make him doubt geet's loyalty...it would be so not maan-like...

now, about GC's acting...frnds he is a big no huge storehouse of expressions....i mean his eyes in the precap was like shouting "i am shocked and hurt geet"...he doesn't need any dialogues yaar...GC is really ......i am short of adjectives now...👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tuli

yeah shocking precap....I was like 😲....I just hope ki maan ko pata chal jaye ki dev ne khoon diya varna if he misinterprets the pic....😕....but till now CVs has scripted MSK's character so well I hope they won't make him doubt geet's loyalty...it would be so not maan-like...

now, about GC's acting...frnds he is a big no huge storehouse of expressions....i mean his eyes in the precap was like shouting "i am shocked and hurt geet"...he doesn't need any dialogues yaar...GC is really ......i am short of adjectives now...👏👏

I second his eyes are the gateway of his expressions
Originally posted by: Tuli

yeah shocking precap....I was like 😲....I just hope ki maan ko pata chal jaye ki dev ne khoon diya varna if he misinterprets the pic....😕....but till now CVs has scripted MSK's character so well I hope they won't make him doubt geet's loyalty...it would be so not maan-like...

now, about GC's acting...frnds he is a big no huge storehouse of expressions....i mean his eyes in the precap was like shouting "i am shocked and hurt geet"...he doesn't need any dialogues yaar...GC is really ......i am short of adjectives now...👏👏

i second u....
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
di hoping there sud not be any further MU and all the probs as now sud be cleared tmrw...

me also not going to beleive any article..as articles tend to give half baked info
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am Scared but lets hope for the best
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: verode

Hey Guys today was again a good episode, Guru performed brilliantly as usual today in his position. The main high light for today is that he never misunderstood Geet for one second also. What a gem of person he is????. I am really surprised for that phone caller. Guys that picture in Maan's hand was Geet and Dev in the hospital compound. For sure it is not Dev. Can it be Arjun?????????????. I feel that some body trapping Dev in front of MSK to hide his real identity. 

Precap:- Tomorrow i think MSK overheared the blood matter between Geet and Dev. This i say because if it is not that then he would be in Angry expression but he stand there in total surprise without a expression like a dead.Oh god what a performance GURU displayed for that scene showing a dead emotion. This Guy is really a person who cannot measure in words. I wish that happen and looking for the tomorrow with full excitement. what about u guys

Veena, I am actually scared for tomorrow. I have a feeling that he will hear about it from someone else and then he will see them talking.
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

Veena, I am actually scared for tomorrow. I have a feeling that he will hear about it from someone else and then he will see them talking.

Kay i too have a small fear, but i feel from his expression that he had heared about blood matter. Have u seen DEV and Geet reaction
Jadee777 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed  I am excited to have our Angry Maan back..but the precap makes me scared. It seems like he's upset bc of the pic of them together and that they are next to each other. I don't think he will over hear the conversation bc that will solve some of his suspicion but he will walk in on the ending of it. Where Dev has asked Geet to not tell Maan that he's the one who saved his life.

Wow...I can also see the uncertainty and hurt in his expression. I have a feeling that he won't give her the chance to tell him the truth.  Awesome acting by GC and DD. Love them! I guess we have to stay tuned.
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: verode

Kay i too have a small fear, but i feel from his expression that he had heared about blood matter. Have u seen DEV and Geet reaction

geet and dev looked shocked to see him there. But maan looked as if heartbroken with disbelief. I think arjun will try to tell maan about the blood and the unknown guy is trying to sow seeds of distrust to avenge his brother
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: delhigirl

geet and dev looked shocked to see him there. But maan looked as if heartbroken with disbelief. I think arjun will try to tell maan about the blood and the unknown guy is trying to sow seeds of distrust to avenge his brother

O Kay dear whatever happens we will have a treat from GC with his expressions