Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OMG what was the evil hotty saying!! (Page 6)

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by Super Kool

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by ..kashUrock..

@poca - but i think sid is gonna fall for piya really while taking the revenge......and then the luv triangle will be started Unhappy

But Piya will always be Abhay's. And if Sid is anything like Damon, he will never snatch Piya from Abhay. Damon has told Elena " My little brother deserves you." and Elena has told Damon " Its always gonna be Stefan". And this show is about Abhay-Piya , so Sid better find solace in Pancchi.

i hope dearly that it is true....sid is on a rampage....his madness for revenge has totally devastated his brotherly side...Cry

Vampire Diaries had something similar but Elena has always had Stefan in her heart. Its always been him same for Katherine. However in the later novels Elena starts falling for Damon so she is lost between 2 bros. I've read all the books and trust me VD is heading for a Delena loveangle pretty soon.

Aila...that is not a good news...god knows what we have in store for us....Ouch...abhiya fans ki toh jaan nikaal k maanenge yeh..

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
whatever he was saying was disgusting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
tht was a bit 2 much to say

Sapphire_238

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
gitika.j Groupbie
gitika.j
gitika.j

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I wanted to slap him right there............. all his dialogues were really cheapAngry
SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
that dialogue was disgusting...........................sid.ohhhhhhh god he is very bad............i dont want sid pia abhay luv triangle ever.......................

gitika.j

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
i am pretty sure sid wiill hurt pia since i remember when he was talking to ths one girl to keep an eye on abhay n at the end he said just because of one girl me n abhay were seperated and the girl is probably maithili. pia also have maithili's face so when sif will see pia he will be shocked but get back on his revenge.
--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
he is acting so cheap...but it suits his personality....i am sure abhay would kill him if he heard this

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index