Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OMG what was the evil hotty saying!! (Page 4)

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janaki17789

Originally posted by ..kashUrock..

@poca-but i heard that in TVD delena is gonna be happened at last..is it true??
@tanvismile - bcoz sid is cool type villain.............Heart

It will only happen in Stefan's absence he might be in trouble so Elena n Damon would try to go find him n the attraction n frendship would grow hence Elena would realize she has feelings for Damon also but Stefan is always priority(They are some what copying the book the book has this angle but when Stefan becomes free Elena goes back to him )
why the concept of TVD and twilight is nearly same...in twilight bella also realize she has feelings for jacob and when edward back she went to him..........but really i dont want this thing to happen in pkyek...........Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHain

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

@mages - yea agree with u but maybe he fall for piya but then realize his fault and again fall for panchi.maybe.......

why can't he love panchi straight and leave piya....he looks great with panchi....and i love the way panchi gets jealous when he is close to other womens
bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

@mages - yea agree with u but maybe he fall for piya but then realize his fault and again fall for panchi.maybe.......

why can't he love panchi straight and leave piya....he looks great with panchi....and i love the way panchi gets jealous when he is close to other womens
aaaaaaa bcoz its a soap a story........epc of ekta's.......LOL

Edited by ..kashUrock.. - 28 February 2011 at 10:21am
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by janaki17789

@poca-but i heard that in TVD delena is gonna be happened at last..is it true??
@tanvismile - bcoz sid is cool type villain.............Heart

It will only happen in Stefan's absence he might be in trouble so Elena n Damon would try to go find him n the attraction n frendship would grow hence Elena would realize she has feelings for Damon also but Stefan is always priority(They are some what copying the book the book has this angle but when Stefan becomes free Elena goes back to him )
why the concept of TVD and twilight is nearly same...in twilight bella also realize she has feelings for jacob and when edward back she went to him..........but really i dont want this thing to happen in pkyek...........Confused

the above written abt stefan-elena-damon was in TVD book(shhadow souls)...where stefan is in dark dimensions....damon-elena search him and in the process....they both exchange blood through physical intimations......and elena realise that she have feelings for damon just like stefan...and when stefan comes out she goes back to him....damon becomes human by drinking some magical mixture which was created for stefan....

twilight...yes...bella has some feelings for jacob...but she loves edward more...and chose....

but i don't want such angle of abhay-piya-sid...it would be good...if sid be a elder brother to piya...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

i agree...but in ekta i ma fear too because she won't even let panchi-sid to unite...she will do another stupid twist...just like what she did to Tere Liye
piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged

lol im just wondering what sid said today about piya......idk i should blush on his words or be angry so giving to emo AngryBlushing........but what he said to our piya the heart of abhay is justConfused.. when he was throwing the petal he was saying that she luvs me she lushes me.....Ouch.and sfter that he said abhay u can take her i only want 2 lush her......Shocked..and then he said her half clothes will be in my bed roomAngry...i like sids attitude but what was he saying yaar.abhay will kill him if he will come to knw of this.......Ouch
its lust sweetie not lush & abhay will beat the sh*t outta sid no matter how strong sid is if he comes to know about his dialogueAngry
bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

i agree...but in ekta i ma fear too because she won't even let panchi-sid to unite...she will do another stupid twist...just like what she did to Tere Liye
lol that is what i was telling ........ekta is mahan................Thumbs Up
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
bela go s 2 edward bcoz of priority dis is nt done yaar regarding i think he l b after of revenge bt love panchi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index