Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Wished Arjuhi were Raj's Biological parents (Page 3)

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

dude..not fair!! we give u logical explanations for the most illogical things on the planet!! how can u say we r enticed by controversies..ROFL

but gud topic.. was wishing the same.. that these two would make the bestest of parents..n i wish they adopt raj.. i luved ur discussion pt. about good parenting n how paidayish se parvarish eham hai but luks like raj is here for rashi ..Disapprove she'll do a gud job too...Embarrassedbut the arjuhiRaj bonding is unique n the most adorable thing!! Hug

i hope arohi suggests adoption to arjun.. wud luv that...n i hope she firstly BURNS those divorce papers.. n am also wondering where the heck is dadi in all this?? why is she not saying anything?? 

@prem..i rewatched the epi after i answered in ur thread.. dadi kya, everybody were just standing there watching pignesh go on n on abt random stuff.. uski himmat ki daat deni padegi..after all taht happend..ek ladki se pit gaya but hez still walking arnd as though he owns the place.. i think thats a bit unrealistic.. atleast dadi shud be saying something abt this behavior..coz she was probably the only one who agreed with arjun about trusting arohi.. 

@ bold says who .akshLOL FOA if u r talking abt the D ' post there was nothing illogical abt it n as far as myreat post are considered they were not even read by ppl leave alone scrutinizing or pondering over the logical aspects in my post.

@ bold red if that wasnt true then y the post has not even set my min benchmark of 4 pagesROFL that itself prove my pointCool
@ pink i hope she does that fingers crossed
TFC

Edited by manoj589 - 01 March 2011 at 12:31pm

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashjenny

absolutely agree !!!Clap

loved ur postSmile

thank u dear  i m glad u likedBig smile
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvabarot

i  too  wish  4  the  same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SmileSmileSmile
same here
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_8

agree with u n i wish arjuhi adopt raj.....
lets see irrespective of the fact they adopt him or not their love wont change n that is what matters the most
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

oh I so wish they were the real parents... but they are no less than real parents mind you. 

their love for Raj was proven bigger than their petty tom and jerry fights and especially for Arohi cuz, the sole reason she came in to Singhu's house was for the divorce and now she has the singed papers in her hand yet she decides to stay on for Raj. loved her for that.. 

i too sincerely hope she will use her old talents and burn the papers....

@ red so true

@ green even i m hoping that Arohi does that
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gemini1217

Awesum post.........
Luved d way u expressed..........
N seriously hope raj arjuhi ka beta hota.......fr toh supercool hota........
He is cute like arjun.............
Luved d emotion b/t arjuhi...........superliked
kmh - i luv u........u rock
n karanika u r d bestest...........:)
thanks dear i m glad u liked itBig smile
raj is the cutest child i ever saw on a show
n karanika r best no doubt at that
glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
oyeee manoj...i love what you have written...aaja meri gaddi main baith jaROFL..
.infact i like your posts...you should make more controversial ones ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

oyeee manoj...i love what you have written...aaja meri gaddi main baith jaROFL..
.infact i like your posts...you should make more controversial ones ROFL
long drive par kahan jana chahogi ROFLbut let me tell u tujhe gadi chalani padegi i m underage (16) 
chal KMH ke set pe chalte hai tu karan ko kidnap kar aur me krittika ko ROFL aur fir mein ek'controversial ' post banata hoon kidnapping experience ko leke n the title wud be "ktani kidnapping hai"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by manoj589 - 01 March 2011 at 1:45pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index