India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Wished Arjuhi were Raj's Biological parents

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
So all my cool friend out there so i m back again with a topic this time not as controversial as earlier oneLOL .I guess i ruffled many feathers with my last post b4 coming to the topic i want to thank  every1 out here to make my not so good post a rocking post.

coming to main topic i usually dont make posts on weekdays but today i was compelled to make an exception here after watching the highly emotional heart touching episode .The whole episode  except that boring gay track Dead was very high with emotions .i truly truly wa touched by  watching the most endearing scene between Arjuhi their pain their grief their love for Raj .Today Arjuhi were not the husband wifey neither the pagal admi  and bevakoof ladki neither they were those sworn enemies who wanted to snatch every happiness from each others life .Today they were only raj's parents the parents who cant let a part of their heart go away from them .Today i saw actual mature loving endearing sweet parents .today i was awe of Arjuhi the way they were so heartbroken to let Arjun go the moment they hugged Arjun wiped Arohi's tears was so pristine n pure all their squabbles their nok jhoks hatred were so minisculous .After watching todays epi i m 10000000000000000% sure they will make the best parents .A special hug to Arohi for not sending Raj back to hostelHug i just love u aru my angel Day Dreaming
Hats of to Karanika for giving such a splendid emotional performance.

Today its once again proved bonding of hearts is much supreme n pure than blood ties Just giving birth to a child doesnt make u a parent .Good parenting has to do with having same strong feelings which make available a genuine love and care. It is more of preserving the children's right even as the basics of life are being systematically impacted. Good parenting is the perfect balancing of being a role model and friend with children. Although Parenting could be seeing as the dream come through, on the other hand, it can be described as one of the toughest life experience but the most cherished experience

Today i so wished Arjuhi were raj's parents not that Ande ke sir wala piggy LOL .i m sure even when the truth is revealed which will be eventually raj will side with Arjuhi.

One thing which surprised me was y is Arohi hiding from Rashi when she is not at fault .but have to admit that ghodi so called drama of getting sick suddenly was hilarious LOLone think that irked me is y rashi not revealing the truth i dont know y am i smelling some strecthed misundestanding trackAngry .i hope the cvs dont strecth this track like an elastic .kmh2 has always been different when its comes to story telling n concepts that r unique n not the usual run of mills kind i hope the cvs maintain the bar

Arjuhi are not the actual parents of Raj but they r more than that love themHug

hugs to every1Hug
God bless allBig smile

P.S i have noticed 1 thing whenever there is some controversial topic or a post that stand out from all the usual appreciating posts there r many hits to such posts but a good Appreciating posts has limited hits y is this discriminationLOL So all u gals out there wear on the thinking cap switch the best in u share ur views .

Edited by manoj589 - 01 March 2011 at 7:51pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kashjennyremix-dmggemini1217tanu111aroshaniD..anshita..aparna4karanikaglitter567aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxsujal_kashishwida

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
what you told is correct

But i am confused Arjun said he was crying because he will lose his family? How will he lose his family

I thought he was crying because Raj is going back to hostel.

Confused

Edited by myviewprem - 28 February 2011 at 10:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

what you told is correct

But i am confused Arjun said he was crying because he will lose his family? How will he lose his family

I thought he was crying because Raj is going back to hostel.

Confused
bcoz he said hes gonna live the Singhania houseto be with raj  once rashi comes back to singhania house 

Edited by manoj589 - 28 February 2011 at 10:15am
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
I want Arohi and Arjun to adopt Raj, they already love him as if he were there own it would be perfect!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbbaAnjalii...xXx-Preeti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
res...nice post...will search my thinking cap and come back and edit SillyLOL

TheMummy_LeAbba

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I want Arohi and Arjun to adopt Raj, they already love him as if he were there own it would be perfect!

I 2nd this
I am sure Arohi wont have an Issue with this and Arjun would b more than Happy

Anjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
dude..not fair!! we give u logical explanations for the most illogical things on the planet!! how can u say we r enticed by controversies..ROFL

but gud topic.. was wishing the same.. that these two would make the bestest of parents..n i wish they adopt raj.. i luved ur discussion pt. about good parenting n how paidayish se parvarish eham hai but luks like raj is here for rashi ..Disapprove she'll do a gud job too...Embarrassedbut the arjuhiRaj bonding is unique n the most adorable thing!! Hug

i hope arohi suggests adoption to arjun.. wud luv that...n i hope she firstly BURNS those divorce papers.. n am also wondering where the heck is dadi in all this?? why is she not saying anything?? 

@prem..i rewatched the epi after i answered in ur thread.. dadi kya, everybody were just standing there watching pignesh go on n on abt random stuff.. uski himmat ki daat deni padegi..after all taht happend..ek ladki se pit gaya but hez still walking arnd as though he owns the place.. i think thats a bit unrealistic.. atleast dadi shud be saying something abt this behavior..coz she was probably the only one who agreed with arjun about trusting arohi.. 

Edited by aksh4IF - 28 February 2011 at 9:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti-

kashjenny Newbie
kashjenny
kashjenny

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

absolutely agree !!!Clap

loved ur postSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index