India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dadi to be blamed for Raj mess (Page 3)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
mein bhi wahi sochrahi thi... jaha jaate ho spam shuru..... topic kaha se kaha le aaya humne.... 

logic mein magic dhoonda
topic se matching reply dhoonda
page 1 ke baad hum jo aayaa
hum aaya toh spamming yaha bhi paaya.

Edited by roshaniD - 28 February 2011 at 11:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

glitter567aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@TM - excellent post there Clap

Despite all the high point emotional sequencing in today's episode which was bound to be a hit with ardent arjuhi lovers, I had most of those qualms with the storyline and plotting (or lack of both to be precise) in today's episode - actually, its been piling up recently. I enjoy watching KMH, because the actors are really good (esp Kritika) and because despite occasional 'trying to hard too be funny days' the overall show is entertaining. But the last few days are disappointing in the way they refuse to adhere to basic character sketches, esp of the leads.

And I have no idea what kind of villain the CVs are making out of Jignesh. I can't seem to understand when the family starts being on his side and when not. And even as a bad guy, he's such a weak link. Its like they just use him to fill up the space of a bad guy without paying much attention to how much he keeps contradicting the script time and again - pity! Bad guys need to be really bad - well scripted that is, because they are as vital to plots as the heroes are. [that said, the actor enacting the character takes the cake, he makes me wana punch him in the eye all the damn time, and that's a good review for a villain lol!]

Back to Arjuhi - today's emotional ties shown for both leads in terms of Raj were sort of abrupt. Not as if we haven't seen them bond with the kid - but its not been enough, at least not to justify the kind of reaction and dialogue they had today. Arjun may still have a better justification, given the entire being an orphan deal touching a nerve for him, irrespective of who the kid in question is - but for Arohi, her words and tears were just a little... well, overdone - not in terms of acting but in terms of the script and the lines.

Just my opinion though. I'm sure most people loved watching Arjuhi all sentimental and intimate =) however that may have happened. But even as I usually never come interact on this forum, your topic was much solace in telling me it wasn't just me! =)

cheers,
nj

Edited by spln - 28 February 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_TroshaniDaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

mein bhi wahi sochrahi thi... jaha jaate ho spam shuru..... topic kaha se kaha le aaya humne.... 

logic mein magic dhoonda
topic se matching reply dhoonda
page 1 ke baad hum jo aayaa
hum aaya toh spamming yaha bhi paaya.

rosh, aap aaye to spamming saath mein laaye

@nj, such a superb n well written post.. i understand ur views of the ardent arjuhi worshippers here in the forum. but i do hope u will come by more often n share ur views for u write really well n i wud luve to read ur take on the story. i get ur pt. about how arohi's char is scripted to feel a deep emotional bonding with raj which doesnt match up with the amount of time they have spent together or shown to have spent together.. that facet cud have been better developed.. but also raj is shown to spend more time arohi than arjun..so arjun's affection is prior to raj coming to the singu household.. n arohi's is after.. plus arjun sees himself in raj n so his affection is deeper..for which reason hez ready to forsake his relationship with arohi.. n arohi more than affection to raj, feels for arjun n the sacrifices hez ready to make in this situation..also on principle she wants to fight for raj's right.. (if u rem, in the masq ball she fought for billu n makki.. she has that gut for standing up other ppls rights in ehtical n moral issues)

jignesh even if not written well is still infusing a serious emotion in me to punch something everytime i see him..maybe its just the knowledge of his flaws.. but i do agree that they cud have done a better job at getting a villain.. i expected kumud to be shown as a deeply flawed char with a more evil side, but her char has become more of a comic relief.. gauri is just now returning.. n RPS is not exactly evil.. but my reasoning is that while you look forward to a complete story with antagonists n protagonists, they dont have to be blk n white. we have a lot of grey chars in this story, n its fresh to me.. i dun really watch a lot of shows, infact i haven't had time to watch much else in the past 3 months or so, therefore i might be wrong abt this story being fresh in this manner.. but in the general scenario, this is evolution in tellywood LOL so i dun have much qualms in this matter..Smile

Edited by aksh4IF - 28 February 2011 at 4:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD-TeekhiMishti-spln

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spln

@TM - excellent post there Clap

Despite all the high point emotional sequencing in today's episode which was bound to be a hit with ardent arjuhi lovers, I had most of those qualms with the storyline and plotting (or lack of both to be precise) in today's episode - actually, its been piling up recently. I enjoy watching KMH, because the actors are really good (esp Kritika) and because despite occasional 'trying to hard too be funny days' the overall show is entertaining. But the last few days are disappointing in the way they refuse to adhere to basic character sketches, esp of the leads.

And I have no idea what kind of villain the CVs are making out of Jignesh. I can't seem to understand when the family starts being on his side and when not. And even as a bad guy, he's such a weak link. Its like they just use him to fill up the space of a bad guy without paying much attention to how much he keeps contradicting the script time and again - pity! Bad guys need to be really bad - well scripted that is, because they are as vital to plots as the heroes are. [that said, the actor enacting the character takes the cake, he makes me wana punch him in the eye all the damn time, and that's a good review for a villain lol!]

Back to Arjuhi - today's emotional ties shown for both leads in terms of Raj were sort of abrupt. Not as if we haven't seen them bond with the kid - but its not been enough, at least not to justify the kind of reaction and dialogue they had today. Arjun may still have a better justification, given the entire being an orphan deal touching a nerve for him, irrespective of who the kid in question is - but for Arohi, her words and tears were just a little... well, overdone - not in terms of acting but in terms of the script and the lines.

Just my opinion though. I'm sure most people loved watching Arjuhi all sentimental and intimate =) however that may have happened. But even as I usually never come interact on this forum, your topic was much solace in telling me it wasn't just me! =)

cheers,
nj

I too agree with you on the point where Arohi's sudden affection towards Raj was sort of out of place... i mean she did spend very little time with him... Arjun spent more time with him especially having to face the same situation with girls in their lives... 

on jignesh's character, i don't think he's a fully fledged villain in this drama.. come to think of it, i don't see any real villains in the drama cuz at some point every one's character has gone under ridicule..in my POV the only "Real" Villain here is Gauri and noone else.... but again that's just me...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spln

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Thank you both for accepting my bit in the criticism - intended to be constructive musing only - but while i'm at it, i want to clarify about jignesh, cause it seems i mis-conveyed myself.

i have no issue with a bad guy being less bad, or having shades of grey and not being just black in the black and white bad and good distinction. in fact, that's how real people are, good or bad. they can have unbalanced proportions and shades of grey inclined towards black or white, but that's still grey alright.

which is how most of the other 'villains' on this show are - whether is chotte dadu's (lol) comic relief, or RPS/Mikhail not being evil enough as their first respective projections.

Jignesh however is a whole new case. for starters, he's not grey at all, he's black, cause so far there has been shown no grounds to redeem him - and like one of u said about characters being grey, as being real, this jignesh being black is almost unreal. but fine, its a show and they make him all out bad - how about not making him a contradiction at that? so my problem started when he first went leching at arohi, then blamed her about it (very dumbly - and an all out bad guy is just not meant to be dumb IMO in the first place) before tha singhania family, then conveniently took the blame on himself upon arjun's obvious threat - and what did the audience, the family do? it was hard to say what their final reaction to that scene was. except dadi's. i got back some hope when RPS and jigi had a personal dialogue over the matter, but that turned out to be just as confounded. so while i appreciate the air of mystery in any plot - makes it exciting - i don't mistake a confused script with intentional enigma, if you guys know what i mean, lol!

and now, when rashi is coming back home, jignesh gets back into that speech about how arjun has arohi in the house and what not and  lol, the family is back on his side. not that we expect them to side up with arjun, but just on jignesh's part after going through that entire allegedly leching at arohi sequence, which was never really explicitly clarified between him and any of the members individually, how does that dialog even come from him? that's what i mean, by the cvs making him bad, but with a weak script. not working on him as a sound villain (who has to grey in his character not black, if he's going to look real at all btw) and giving him all those oddly set lines that are like bumps in a smooth script.

i hope i explain my point better? this has nothing to do with bad guys being good or bad. its only my complain of a loose characterization in general.

all that said, looking forward to tuesday's episode of course - with just as much enthusiasm as always LOL

@aksh4IF - i'd love to be active on the forum, but unfortunately, its been ages since i've really managed discussion time on IF for any show. i'm just not as regular as i used to be once upon a time, anymore, cause life has happened over the few years =)
but hey, thanks for the welcome. appreciate that!

Edited by spln - 28 February 2011 at 10:26pm
myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

You are right NJ,

Its very confusing in singhania household to say who is complete dark or white or grey

Bad guy: Jignesh

Grey character: RPS, Kumud, Mikhail

Good: Arohi, Romit, Dadi, Rashi, Arjun(initially grey, i think grey for the rest of the world till he leaves this bad business, good for his family ), Billu, Makrand(included billu and makrand also because they will always be with Arjun and RPS also last week said they are like his sons)

Innocent: Raj

So 8 good people, 3 grey and one bad guy in that house

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index