India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dadi to be blamed for Raj mess

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Todays episode was very emotional. First time after Rashi's fall Arjun Singhania came back to an emotional mode

But there are a few points here

1) Yesterday episode Arjun was acting like teenager for Arohi and today he signed the divorce papers just as favour to drop Raj back to hostel. Looks unbelievable

2) Last week he told dadi he will fight with person he loves most (Rudra-his dad) to give Raj his rights. Today he meekly nods his head in front of his dad and decides to sends Raj to hostel. What happened to your plan of fighting with your dad Arjun for Raj's rights?

3) He loves Rashi so much so on way to house did he not ask her who pushed her down the stairs. Its your sister and if she cannot tell in front of anyone she can to you since she is so close to you

4) Arjun was crying and telling Arohi he is crying because he will have to lose his family for Raj sake. Come on Arjun if you cannot tell truth to your dad atleast tell him you will leave house if Raj leaves. Your father will never let you go and hence he will permit Raj also to stay

5) Arjun says he will leave house for Raj sake. Does he not know his father will never allow it and Rsahi will break down even more if he leaves the house now in her health condition

I think Dadi is to be blamed for this mess in Rashi-Arjun life.
 If 6 years back she had told Rudra about Jignesh they could have got her divorced and married to a better person.
There would not have been so much turmoil in Arjun's life because of hiding the truth about Raj.
And Rudra and Arjun misunderstanding will not have come

I did not like one scene in the end when Jignesh comes and removes Rashi's hand from Arjun's. Was this just a scene or some symbolism for future scenes. Will Jignesh poison Rashi's mind against Arjun using that fall incident and Raj incident

Dadi should at least now tell truth to Rudra if not others or Arjun should. How can he hid such big truth from his father. Its like breaking a trust bond. Families are based on trust and if someone as close as your son/brother/mother breaks taht bond it may break relationships for ever

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

suzanastar1Neha64erum_emiLove14Mina_TxXxNoreen786xXxchanni_starroshaniDaparna4karanikaglitter567kavyasammIsHeZ.xaksh4IFzooni.bluesujal_kashishSiddhi_yipeespln

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Well said prem I agree with you , Arjun chracter is all over the place, and his words and actions are contradictory. Why isn't Dadi doing anything she is the elder, her saying goes she should just tell her son, and she her self said she would kick Pignesh out of the house b/c of what he did to or tried to do to Aorhi.
There is no logic here, it's like the writers keep changing. Confused

Although I must say I loved the Arjuhi scenes they did a great job not the writers, but Arjun and Aorhi wonderful performance! Clap
Arohi is sooooooooo not signing those divorce papers, I hope she shreds them.LOL

And check out Gauri's natok she here's rashi is back and she gets sick, what a load of BS.
Angry

Edited by Mina_T - 28 February 2011 at 9:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDglitter567aksh4IFzooni.blue

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I think its a symbolism..I think jignesh will create some sort of rift between rashi and arjun... at this point we still are unaware of what rashi is thinking or if she blames arohi or not...

dadi was just desperate to get arjun arohi together hence she used raj, I am not going to blame her as she just wanted the best for those two, and she even told arjun to let the truth come out

I agree, arjun from yesterday and today are totally different, I feel until the honeymoon sequence-yesterday's hypothermia sequence was a different arjun..I feel the honeymoon arjun has come back..the original singhania ... yeah arjun is emotional but that was shown at the very beginning itself that arjun would not go against his father aggressively

I am more interested in rashi and arohi..how their first meeting i will be. 

As for arjun giving arohi divorce..he is helpless, all odds are against him, he is more concerned for the boy than keeping relationship w/ arohi, I think i can understand that here...he himself is an orphan and he doesnt want raj to go through what he had to so he'll go leaps and bounds to protect him...after all the divorce was already set for arjun arohi before hand, arjun just sped it up..he's humiliated arohi enough and her being a divorcee will make it harder for her to remarry toa  decent man..he's achieved his goal in one way or the other so i didn't find him letting go arohi so bad...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_TroshaniDglitter567aksh4IFzooni.blue

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
guys cvs do need some material 4 the show so that they can run d show...... if they are goin to open d suspense of rashi bein quite den how r they goin to run their show
myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

I think its a symbolism..I think jignesh will create some sort of rift between rashi and arjun... at this point we still are unaware of what rashi is thinking or if she blames arohi or not...

I thoght Jignesh had threatened Rsahi to not reveal truth the way Rashi kept quiet
OR
Did Arjun come to know truth from rashi on way from hospital and told her to keep quiet and not reveal in front of family

No matter what i think rashi will not be as close to Arjun from now as before atleast till Raj issue comes out

As for arjun giving arohi divorce..he is helpless, all odds are against him, he is more concerned for the boy than keeping relationship w/ arohi

He is not as helpless CVs just potraying like that. If he is more concerned for boy he must reveal truth to RPS atleast and get Raj a secure future

after all the divorce was already set for arjun arohi before hand

Again Arjun has never wanted to divorce her ever if you see first few episodes he always said i will never divorce you no matter what. Why this sudden change in stance for Raj. Just go and legally adopt raj and announce it to world he is your son simple. No need to divorce Arohi. And if his dad says leave the house do it-you can go in good path then

, arjun just sped it up..he's humiliated arohi enough and her being a divorcee will make it harder for her to remarry toa  decent man..he's achieved his goal in one way or the other so i didn't find him letting go arohi so bad...

He thinks Dhondu is her future fiance because Rajveer told him so. Hence his goal of preventing Arohi from marrying a decent man has flopped miserably. Why divorce when you know you can lose Arohi to Dhondu. Where is the possesive Arjun Singhania?

All i am saying is there is many inconsistency in his character. One moment he says something next moment he does something contradictory

Edited by myviewprem - 28 February 2011 at 9:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_Tzooni.blueaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

Todays episode was very emotional. First time after Rashi's fall Arjun Singhania came back to an emotional mode

But there are a few points here

1) Yesterday episode Arjun was acting like teenager for Arohi and today he signed the divorce papers just as favour to drop Raj back to hostel. Looks unbelievable. maybe, but arjun has shown level-headedness before.. he knows the diff between a serious issue such as raj's n a comic situation such as arohi falling for dhondz.. he knows arohi too well, shez not they type to cheat on him.. he was playing along .. n yes he was jealous.. i am not saying it is realistic..but i am not too worried abt tht

2) Last week he told dadi he will fight with person he loves most (Rudra-his dad) to give Raj his rights. Today he meekly nods his head in front of his dad and decides to sends Raj to hostel. What happened to your plan of fighting with your dad Arjun for Raj's rights? dun forget, arjun still thinks RPS has truly taken him as a son..he has vague feelings in his mind abt the family's indiff towards him, but he strongly suppresses them n he wont let those vague feelings to fully form into a thought..arohi will do that for him!! so in leaving the house for raj, hez actually rebelling!!

3) He loves Rashi so much so on way to house did he not ask her who pushed her down the stairs. Its your sister and if she cannot tell in front of anyone she can to you since she is so close to you. i thought of that too.. but the way he asked the family, including the elders to not ask rashi abt anything..either he thinks its too soon to pressurize her..or he has already asked n will disclose the details when the time is appropriate!!

4) Arjun was crying and telling Arohi he is crying because he will have to lose his family for Raj sake. Come on Arjun if you cannot tell truth to your dad atleast tell him you will leave house if Raj leaves. Your father will never let you go and hence he will permit Raj also to stay. RPS is not the kind to say plz arjun dun go.. last time he let arjun go.. n he will this time too..RPS wont take crap from anyone..he will not be ruled over by any emotional drama.. arjun knows that.. RPS is unapproachable emotionally. i am curious to know how RPS will react if arjun states hez leaving home for raj!

5) Arjun says he will leave house for Raj sake. Does he not know his father will never allow it and Rsahi will break down even more if he leaves the house now in her health condition. yes, but rashi has the whole family to take care of her.. HER family!! as indifferent as they r towards each other.. they still atleast show some care for her... n arjun will always be emotionally available for rashi, if not physically.. n arjun does know that him leaving will be cause for more stress to rashi..but raj's need of a family is more important to arjun..coz he sees himself in raj.. an orphan yearning for love, forsaken by family n world!!

I think Dadi is to be blamed for this mess in Rashi-Arjun life.
 If 6 years back she had told Rudra about Jignesh they could have got her divorced and married to a better person. ya well, this drama needed some stupid logic.. i blame her too.. but will wait for more info on this matter before going further in tht thought.. i still think tehre is more to this secret than tat meets the eye..
There would not have been so much turmoil in Arjun's life because of hiding the truth about Raj.
And Rudra and Arjun misunderstanding will not have come 

I did not like one scene in the end when Jignesh comes and removes Rashi's hand from Arjun's. Was this just a scene or some symbolism for future scenes. Will Jignesh poison Rashi's mind against Arjun using that fall incident and Raj incident. symbolic i think.. arjun for his shaheed-giri reasons will not tell rashi the truth abt jiggy, n jiggy will make use of tht just like arohi predicted to arjun.. that is when arjun will realize..but too late..MU will have come between arjun n rashi, n this time arohi will be their bridge!! i hope she is 

Dadi should at least now tell truth to Rudra if not others or Arjun should. How can he hid such big truth from his father. Its like breaking a trust bond. Families are based on trust and if someone as close as your son/brother/mother breaks taht bond it may break relationships for ever
agreed..but ekta serials r known for such trust-breaking sequences.. it wud be ground-breaking if they had a more logical reason behind all this.. 

btw prem, very logical n organized discussion u have started.. needless to say, i wrote my comments in green..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistMina_Tstranger11roshaniD-Olly-glitter567

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
prem, agreed that arjun never wanted to divorce arohi..but he thinks she deffo wants one..so in order to appease her so she keeps his secret n goes to drop raj...he gave her an incentive.. he knew divorce was inevitable.. hez just doing it himself n using it as incentive

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist-Olly-glitter567Anjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
great topic prem Thumbs Up...very interesting points you have stated there

but one thing buddy..don't stress over these things...at the end of the day this is an ekta maiyya show...and there is bound to be lumpy logics!!! lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piamist

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index