Posted: 13 years ago
@ansa.. thank u sooo much 4 da amazing Shweta pics..!!!😍
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Exactly nitu..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Same r my views..😳
She has really benefited 4rm dis play nd i'm really glad dat she accepted dis play..!!!πŸ˜‰
Nd i'm too much impressed by her amazing acting in da play..!!!😍

@mariam.. dont be disappointed dear..!!!😊
Nd plzz dont thnk negative..!!!πŸ˜‰

Well lets hope she benefits from this play n we get some positive response abt the play as well 😊...........Shweta rly worked hard for this play.........6 hrs daily must be rly tiring..........Hope her hardwork pays.........😊
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Well lets hope she benefits from this play n we get some positive response abt the play as well 😊...........Shweta rly worked hard for this play.........6 hrs daily must be rly tiring..........Hope her hardwork pays.........😊

Hope so..πŸ˜›
Nd always think postive..πŸ˜†
Like da way karanveer nd ashmit appreciated her..😳
Dont look at negaitive comments or aticles..πŸ˜‰
Weather dis play will be hit or flop bt she has really benefited 4rm it nd i'm sure she also hav no regrets of accepting dis play coz it was a challenge 4 her nd she accepted it nd i'm proud of her dat she hav done dis amazing play..!!!πŸ‘
golden-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

@ansa.. thank u sooo much 4 da amazing Shweta pics..!!!😍

Faraan i'll posted more and more

Edited by golden-girl - 13 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: golden-girl

Faraan i'll posted more and more

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yup do post more..😳
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi folks πŸ˜ƒ How r ya πŸ˜ƒ

Can we end the thread tonight please πŸ˜ƒ
golden-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 πŸ˜³ 
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Hi folks πŸ˜ƒ How r ya πŸ˜ƒ

Can we end the thread tonight please πŸ˜ƒ

ya of-course dear tu guru ho ja shuru😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
prerna4rishav thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ Yup..

So hows ur day hun.. Shwetoofied ? πŸ˜ƒ Any news on her πŸ˜›
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Some guy went to Shweta's play n here r his tweets....He was also bored by the play...... πŸ˜•πŸ˜’

@jyoti_sh19 going to andrews for a shweta tiwari play with vaibhav.. Any reviews?

Shweta tiwari paka rahi hai. :| 

@zayed_h bakwas! 

I can't praise plays or movies technically. If i pay for them then all i seek is entertainment & dhamaal. Not perfection or technique!! 

• Paisa vasool hona chahiye! Hum public hai public!!

• Eff them off ! πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
    prerna4rishav thumbnail

Hey HI Shwetians!!! How r you all??????? Here  is the review of Shweta's play..........I dun think the play did well 😭😭...........Guess it did not please the audience n the critics much n was very boring according to this review........... πŸ˜’ Poor Shweta she was so excited abt this play n worked so hard yet the play went flop 😭😭

Aaine Ke Sau Tukde play review

Jyoti Vyas

Share0  1Share1

AAINE KE SAU TUKDE

The Dreamscape Entertainment production AAINE KE SAU TUKDE - a monologue penned by Saif Hyder Hasan has as its biggest attraction, television actress Shweta Tiwari. Writer-Director Saif Hyder Hasan's play is about a seemingly abnormal and emotionally insecure child who grows up hating her twin sister. During the course of the play, Meenal narrates the incidents of her blatant jealousy and selfishness towards her sister Manya. The incidents range from the sadistic joy in harassing their mother to sleeping with Manya's husband, uncouth as he is, as a ploy to break up her sister's marriage. She perceives Manya as the root cause of all the sau tukde of her world.

Meenal's hate is the sum of the play. There is no reasoning here and the so called climax is without any resolution. Meenal at the age of 2 is what she is at the age of 40! The inherent problem lies with the script and the staging. Even the gorgeous Shweta Tiwari can only do so much. And what a task she has at hand. She plays all the 13 characters in the play and yet the audience is left with a very narrow understanding of the envious Meenal's actions.

I wonder why did the writer-director choose to stage this play as a monologue, and not with the full cast of characters? At least that would have been a redeeming factor. It could have relieved the monotony and the boredom, and would not have put Shweta Tiwari's fragile acting to test.

The set with a few vertical decorative mirrors, white muslin curtains, shiny dangling pieces, a big multicolored box, and a colorful settee makes you wonder what this place might be. It just comes as some sort of a decor to provide variation to the movements of the artiste. The lighting has strong colors but no definite mood or effect to heighten the impact of Tiwari's meek actions. The effect of the water reflection, which is used often, is without any significance. Music could not add much to the mood of drama unfolding on stage. And less can be said about the costume the prima donna is wearing. The unwritten motto of theatre is that every word in the script, and every action and effect on the stage must have meaning.

Shweta Tiwari is a charming artiste with limited exposure to theatre. To throw her in situation in which probably the most versatile of actors would be challenged, is strange. Beyond a point, she obviously just rattled the dialogues. I can only admire her courage and strength to go on for more than two hours. THEATRE KE SAU TUKDE is more like it.

*Jyoti Vyas is a senior theatre and television person who has trained under Ebrahim Alkazi at the National School of Drama (NSD). She has written for publications such as 'The Asian Age' and the Prithvi Theatre Newsletter (PT Notes). She has also trained students in the Theatre, and is an important critical voice for Gujarati Theatre.

Thanks for the article Marz😳

Seems Jyoti went for the audition of Prerna's character and she lost it to Shweta .. Kaanfi frustroo kha rahi hai aaj bhi 😳 Not good for her healthπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†