Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
I guess I am the oldest member of IF compared to all of u, and is yet to change my username πŸ˜’ U guys everyone changed it.. πŸ˜’
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sabz.. Both of ur angels with my RB πŸ˜†.. Do u feel like killing him πŸ˜†.. Just thought of posting this for this is HQ, and my MOST fav scene of KZK.. Because Yudi was standing outside and did a 'YES' ☺️.. Happy family ☺️
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Thankie Faraan πŸ˜ƒ

We need something exclusive for our thing πŸ˜ƒ

It's gonna be a SPECIAL thread for sure πŸ˜ƒ Please feel free to post ur ideas as well ☺️..

How abt a whole KZK nostalgia theme for 25th ? 😳 As that's the milestone of her success.. And 25th FC is the first milestone too πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, we will have to πŸ˜ƒ In fact, we must coz hitting 25th FC is not a child game πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It's a victory in a way πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

I like that KZK theme :)) It was Shweta's first big break and I became her fan since then so it's gonna be double dhamaka for me πŸ˜›
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Sabz-

Awww....Vik, I know those days were indeed memorable and fun πŸ˜ƒ
I hope, we will get to see SHweta in a regular show soon so we all get together once again.

Again, please don't ever think like that coz nothing bothers me when it comes to KSGπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You know that I am not his fan but Jenny πŸ˜ƒ I hate to see when ppl bash Jenny 😳
I just don't like to get into mess for those celebs to whom I don't like.....that is all yaar. So don't feel/think that I am mad at you because you bash KSGπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† I am still thinking u are the same Vik who was always there for us in BB forum πŸ˜ƒ Hamara rishta purana hai jee....nothing breaks apart πŸ˜‰

yaar i want  to see her in new show sooner than soon ,dse days i m getting bored of myself n  eager to hv same  chat like we had done in bb forum...
 glad to know  that u are still  happy with me ,yeah our relation of frndship is old  and unbreakable as well . if st had not come in bb  , perhaps we would not hv known to each other , who is sabz n who is vik??
 thanx to goddess shweta who adjoined us  from  one another..

btw glad to see u here after  ages u spending time  on fc with all of us....
romiosugar1 thumbnail

I guess I am the oldest member of IF compared to all of u, and is yet to change my username πŸ˜’ U guys everyone changed it.. πŸ˜’

LOL....yes, you are because you joined in 2006 whereas we joined only 2-3 years back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I knw, are you planning to change your username by any chance? πŸ˜›
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Sabz.. Both of ur angels with my RB πŸ˜†.. Do u feel like killing him πŸ˜†.. Just thought of posting this for this is HQ, and my MOST fav scene of KZK.. Because Yudi was standing outside and did a 'YES' ☺️.. Happy family ☺️

Awww...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
I am so happy to see this pic πŸ˜ƒ No not at all, I am loving him even more here ......look at him how lovingly he has hold both of princes and queen😳
Picture perfect β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ƒ
Loved it.....thanks for enlighten me Guddu πŸ€—
This is really cute and i loved it ❀️
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

guddi , yeah u are!!!!!!
 btw why do u need to change ur user name ? its so cool   and i like it..
 if u  thinking to change it ,next year i would replace my current username by ur  ds name..
romiosugar1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

yaar i want  to see her in new show sooner than soon ,dse days i m getting bored of myself n  eager to hv same  chat like we had done in bb forum...
 glad to know  that u are still  happy with me ,yeah our relation of frndship is old  and unbreakable as well . if st had not come in bb  , perhaps we would not hv known to each other , who is sabz n who is vik??
 thanx to goddess shweta who adjoined us  from  one another..

btw glad to see u here after  ages u spending time  on fc with all of us....

We all want to have her in a new show yaar....btu don't know when our demand pura hogaπŸ˜‰
Yes, Vik all thanks to our Shweta for joining us togetherπŸ˜ƒ
Yup, I do come here often but just come and leave πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that is why Faraan keeps scolding meπŸ˜†

Sonam.B thumbnail

me too one of the oldest member here joined 9 mnths after u...hehehhe but still a goldieπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
I dont post much at all ..was active during kzk .and I myself didnt change my username up untill now..πŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

my sweet family  of telly land , i love only these trio in kzk , prb n sneha   all had  a great bonding..
 just seeing ds pic anybody can say its pic of real family of any home of india but truth is that it was taken in show kzk..

love prb  n sneha...
 i love them more than their actual  chars.....