Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guddi tum aaye bahar aaye..graet to see you back girl..and thanks for PRB videossssssssss..
farzana4shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Celina_

Hey Di lets go together then we both can just stare at Shweta (if i can stop fainting) πŸ˜† and you're welcume 😳

</div>
<div>

</strong>

<strong>yes letz go together..
Yeah tell nd when to book the tickets πŸ˜†
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, people in the UK. Did u see the SP advert with Shweta. Its to do with SP's success of 10yrs of airing in the UK. They showed KZK and Shweta saying how she came to shoot in the UK to Birmingham and Newcastle.
farzana4shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

<font color="#CC0000">Hey, people in the UK. Did u see the SP advert with Shweta. Its to do with SP'ssuccessof 10yrs of airing in the UK. They showed KZK and Shweta saying how she came to shoot in the UK to Birmingham and Newcastle.</font>

Nah but i've being waiting for Shweta's one though Plzz tell me how she looksa 😳
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: farzana4shweta

Nah but i've being waiting for Shweta's one though Plzz tell me how she looksa 😳

I just seen it the once, last night. Well, u can tell she's got no make-up on but still looked beautiful. Anyways she was sitting down so could only see her face and not what she was wearing. They showed the title song of KZK after so long, missed it so much.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

I just seen it the once, last night. Well, u can tell she's got no make-up on but still looked beautiful. Anyways she was sitting down so could only see her face and not what she was wearing. They showed the title song of KZK after so long, missed it so much.

wish i lived in the UK so i could see this promo.... πŸ˜‰
Armu4eva thumbnail

Telly to Films 

Actors Shweta Tiwari and Karanveer Bohra were spotted near Ahmedabad,around Anand,for shooting of Gopal My Bro.Karanveer plays Shwetas brother in the film that releases on Janmashtami this year.

[Previous] Hip And Happening

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Telly to Films 

Actors Shweta Tiwari and Karanveer Bohra were spotted near Ahmedabad,around Anand,for shooting of Gopal My Bro.Karanveer plays Shwetas brother in the film that releases on Janmashtami this year.

thank you sooooooooo much for this news!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Telly to Films 

OMG OMGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGG i really wanted to see dem together.. nd finally they r coming togeher in a new movie..  
Bt i wanted to see dem opposite each other not bro sis relation..πŸ˜†
Bt chlo sath to aye..πŸ˜† Shweta nd karanvir nay meri dhi khuwahish poori kr di 1 sath aa kr.. πŸ˜† πŸ€£
Will be desperately waiting 4 dis movie..😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜
Tx aloot 4 dis info dear..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: njo921

loved shweta on wassup tv!!! πŸ˜ƒ

good to hear shes opening an acting school and is going to be in a hindi movie soon too!!!

she thanked everyone for their kind words on her blog..... aka faraan's 100's of accounts! πŸ˜† shes going to update soon with exciting news! 😊

Me too simply simply loved it man..!!!😍
She said "Har woh sadasya jo meray Blog per meray updates ka wait krta hai or roz mera Blog check karta hain mai un sub logoon say hath jorh kr maafi mangti hun"

I know us ka specially matlab mujh say tha..πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† Bus naam lenay say sharma gayi Sweetheart..🀣
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago