Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 28th Feb 2011 (Page 5)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [10.64%]
16 [34.04%]
11 [23.40%]
12 [25.53%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.13%]
1 [2.13%]
1 [2.13%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

I was too confused to vote today.. Though decided to vote for Archana. Aw she is not feeling bad that Savita Aai slapped her.. She is only concerned about her pain.. So sweet of her..

Archu was great today

First she understood the pain of Savita Aai.. Then went to Sulo Aai for suggestion.. She very well knows that she is somewere responsible for all this and she will do whatever she can to make Savita Aai Understand.. But Savita Aai is not ready to listen. How can a person hate other so much..
Beats me ...this much hate ..That too for the girl who keeps your son so happy and the girl yoru son has been nuts about for the last 2 years ....

She has a son who has done so much to make her happy.. Savita Aai knew that Manav loved Archana from day 1.. What did she do? She went to lawyer and created all the confusion which lead to divorce. She asked him to put sindoor to Shravani in front of Archana and Manav did only for her.. He would not have done that otherwise.. Being a mother she cant accept her son's one wish. His happines is with Archana.. She cant understand that?

that is why I say that what is happening  to manav and Savita is a  mess but they themselves created this mess .....
It will not clean up so easily ....

Yes Sulochana was correct in saying Savita Aai is a lucky mother.. Good she made Archana understand not to blame herself..

Though I feel bad for Savita Aai's condition now but she is somewhere responsible for this as well... .. Usha Ji's acting  ClapClap.. Everyone has to realize her illness and work on it asap..

Archana tricked Manav to have his dinner.. Naughty Archana.. Cute ArMan scene but with KMH Angry

I cannot wai tto see KMH getting bashed tomorrow Also Jeeju Manav .Come on yaar .I am very open minded person but when yo uare living in a place liek a Chawl yo uhave to eb a little careful..All thsi givign rose , hiding  behind walls and vaishu feeding  Manav .....I know he thinks of her like his sister but still he should have some brains ..Already Vandu has told him that people  are talking about this ...Should he not be careful ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwap

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

i voted for savita because of her good acting but also because perhaps perhaps she will finally realize the consequences of her folly.  i agree with you tanya that perhaps she is being allowed this pain and suffering to understand finally what her hatred and anger has wrought.  i have found myself thinking this week of her premeditated attempt to murder archana that time she tried to burn her. i have no doubt that given the opportunity she would really have killed her.  Hatred so deep surely makes one ill.  It would be different if Archana were an evil and vile person ...but she's not.. she is such a sweet young woman, who yes has made many mistakes but has a heart of love.  Savita will be lucky if she is given the opportunity to redeem her tortured life...brought on by her own choosing, sadly.  There she is with two people who love her and have given so much for her and yet she has chosen this path of unforgiveness, hatred and abuse.  She is a fortunate woman to have a son like manav and archana her bahu.  i only hope she understands what she has thrown away.  They are standing at the door of her heart waiting ..

The Cv's are doing a great job showing the dynamics of this family in pain.  I thought the scene in the park with Manav was excellent.  He was that little boy, then he was the adult child in the father.  His sadness was seeping out of him - maybe it was even a little healing to be able to speak out like he did hoping someone else would be spared the pain he was feeling and also that he recognized the pain his mother was feeling.  i don't quite understand those who think he has a cold heart.  -

The only scene that made me uncomfortable was when he was sitting on the ledge of the rooftop and archana was tickling his ear. i was afraid that if he turned around and was startled he might lose his balance and fall off the roof.  LOL  but then that's cause i'm afraid of heights, and would NEVER be sitting on the ledge of a rooftop ..ROFL

...and yes, please Vaishali...realize that you need to move out, but it is so safe there isn't it...unfortunately, not for long as the chawl women, and dharmesh's mama are on your case !!
i hope when marwadin confronts her, she will,  in frustration, spill the beans about dharmesh..

it was a good show today i thought. 

Excellent post. You said everything that's on my mind.I liked reading  u r previous posts
 also.

Edited by karsri - 28 February 2011 at 8:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapstar_warsTanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by ArManFan1

that is why I say that what is happening  to manav and Savita is a  mess but they themselves created this mess .....
It will not clean up so easily ....

Yes Di it is very difficult as it has gone too far.. But bechari Archana phas gayi hai in dono ke beech mein..

I cannot wai tto see KMH getting bashed tomorrow Also Jeeju Manav .Come on yaar .I am very open minded person but when yo uare living in a place liek a Chawl yo uhave to eb a little careful..All thsi givign rose , hiding  behind walls and vaishu feeding  Manav on the street.....I know he thinks of her like his sister but still he should have some brains ..Already Vandu has told him that people  are talking about this ...Should he not be careful ....

Yes Di even I am also close to my jeeju he even feeds me (not on the streets but at home LOL ) since there is a age difference between us. He treats me like a kid. So I know this is common but I dont agree with the one above u mentioned (in bold).. Anyone will doubt this and that too it is a chawl where most of them are uneducated and housewives.  They are always eager to know what is happening in their neighbouring.. I dont blame them at all. These 2 are acting funny now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Voted for sulochana - for being a wonderful mother to a wonderful girl, archana.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Poor Savita cant stop feeling bad 4 her. She was such a bindaas lady with so much energy n so fit 4 her age n now she has gone completely into depression. Felt very sad 4 this old couple. Damo asking her 4 food n why she didn't cook, the kitchen in a desolated state, Savita crawling like a wounded animal n crying after her husband left 2 get something 2 eat just got me very senti n teary eyes.
Manav on the other hand is also very miserable n lost. Archana as usual never disappoints in such circumstances n she succeeded in making him smile.
Precap was just disgusting. Urggggggggggg Wat was that? Vaishu feeding Manav? I mean give us a break Cvs. Though Vaishu is like a sis 4 Manav n vice versa, there is a certain line not 2 cross bet a SIL n BIL. I dont find myself feeding my BIL even if he is younger 2 me. These CVs r plainly pathetic.Angry
They really want 2 show us their disgusting track which r pooping from their dirty brains.

Nisha_90Tanyaz

vishwap Senior Member
vishwap
vishwap

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

I voted for Manav today simply because he is being bashed up everywhere else. I do not agree with people saying that he should not have said those words to Savita. Those words were wrenched out of him in a moment of sheer frustration of not being able to make her happy, this way or that way! How much ever he tries.

Dont tell me that he and Archana did not try to visit her or think of her at all. Manav misses her so much, wants to go back home and have a complete happy family and both he and Archana have expressed their optimism time and again that this is bound to happen.
Savita does not agree to modify her thinking and wants Manav to leave Archana yet again because SHE wants it so, without as usual any thought for Manav's happiness. And this is her love?
Yet again, she will succeed in sending manav on a high-grade guilt-trip . Her medical condition may draw sympathy BUT  it is a situation for which she is to a very large extent responsible. She may be ill today and in need of help and sympathy but when it was her turn to be  a little magnanimous and large-hearted, she would not be ( except for a brief period before divorce). She will , once again, get what she wants and it will be Archana  who will face the brunt of this music. Either, she will yet again be separated from manav or will enter the D-household for phase-3 of abuse from Savita. Then she will yet again be accused of being Mahaan!
And yes, their brief romantic encounters  are the spark in the otherwise gloomy scenarios. Who can say for sure that such things do not happen in chawls. There are so many other things depicted in this story which could not have normally happened amoung lower middle-class gentry in India. If they dont, they are not normal. If they do, they are not normal!Confused

And to blame Manav, Damodar and Co for not realizing that savita is ill is also not correct. These things normally take a little time to manifest and for a family like Deshmukhs  the realisation and the acceptance will indeed take some time in coming. After repeated occurences only.

Anyways, Manav gets my sympathy vote today!

Edited by vishwap - 01 March 2011 at 1:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

karsristar_warsnaavaLovePRSohamomshreejaanuTanyaz

Anusha_rocks Newbie
Anusha_rocks
Anusha_rocks

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --DivyaCutie--

My vote is fr sulochana fr tellng archu tht she is nt the reason of the growng distances between manav nd sav aaiSmile

Savita's action was superbClapthis was her best performanceClapClap

Precap is so badddDead

Archu is bcome is more nd more naughty nowadaysLOLEmbarrassed

i luv the way archu is gettin naughty .. arman's romance is gettin better day by day .. bt i didnt like the precap... 

omshreejaanuTanyaz

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishwap

I voted for Manav today simply because he is being bashed up everywhere else. I do not agree with people saying that he should not have said those words to Savita. Those words were wrenched out of him in a moment of sheer frustration of not being able to make her happy, this way or that way! How much ever he tries.

Agree with u. He does not hate his mom. His telling his mom 2 go away was just becoz he is feeling plainly hopeless. He is feeling like a loser 4 not being able 2 keep the ppl he loves the most, happy how much hard he is trying. You'll notice he said - u go mom i'm not worthy 2 b called ur beta not the other way round

Dont tell me that he and Archana did not try to visit her or think of her at all. Manav misses her so much, wants to go back home and have a complete happy family and both he and Archana have expressed their optimism time and again that this is bound to happen.

Savita just has 2 say yes  n ArMan will rush home cos both cant live happily without the Ds. Archana will accept every insult from Savita just 2 keep Manav happy n Manav is missing his mom no doubt.

Savita does not agree to modify her thinking and wants Manav to leave Archana yet again because SHE wants it so, without as usual any thought for Manav's happiness. And this is her love?
Yet again, she will succeed in sending manav on a high-grade guilt-trip . Her medical condition may draw sympathy BUT  it is a situation for which she is to a very large extent responsible.

This is wat i said too in SOTD yesterday n nobody responded 2 that coz may many thought i was too insensitive 2 a sick woman's pains.Ouch I read Archana is the person who made savita sickShocked
well as far as i know a person gets psychologically disturbed due 2 excessive stress, too trying n traumatic experiences in life n also due 2 that person personality trait n Savita, given her hyperactivity, inflexible mind- set n over the top  behaviours n over-zealousness , was already a person prone 2 get psychologically disturbed. Blaming Archana 4 her situation now is just very unfair

She may be ill today and in need of help and sympathy but when it was her turn to be  a little magnanimous and large-hearted, she would not be ( except for a brief period before divorce). She will , once again, get what she wants and it will be Archana  who will face the brunt of this music. Either, she will yet again be separated from manav or will enter the D-household for phase-3 of abuse from Savita. Then she will yet again be accused of being Mahaan!

It is unfortunate Vishwap that Archana keep getting bashed either by her family/ her MIL or by us Forum members 4 some reasons or another.Ouch

And yes, their brief romantic encounters  are the spark in the otherwise gloomy scenarios. Who can say for sure that such things do not happen in chawls. There are so many other things depicted in this story which could not have normally happened amoung lower middle-class gentry in India. If they dont, they are not normal. If they do, they are not normal!Confused

This i cant really say much. I'm non Indian so dunno how chawl ppl or other Indians go about romancing.Embarrassed All i know is that many ppl watch PR 4 the romance like i do. I enjoyed the romantic encounters. Those who found it  too much more Sushita than ArMan n not 2 the standard  then each his/her tasteSmile

Anyways, Manav gets my sympathy vote today!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapkarsrinaavaNisha_90Tanyaz

Go to top