Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Savita=Usha Nadkarni gets the vote for her acting..She is on the verge of a breakdown in loss and despair of both her sons...Either she is having emotional breakdown or symptoms of alzheimer..She is in extreme pain..Her drunkard hubby nor ULM son not recognizing all the signs which are in front of them...

Sulochana is not in Savita's shoes or has never been in them ever to make any judgement what Savita is going thru...Sulo needs to keep her bunface zipped..Let ArMan figure out their issues with ILs..

ULM had nerve to advice the couple in park abt their mom while he did the same to his mother...No matter how much he might be right in the way he was also feeling but telling mother he is not her son anymore put a dagger in her heart...Finito...😭

Hi Varsha di.😊

I do agree with this post.
Ushaji was superb.

And yes even sulo was somewhat ok with what she said about sav, atlast I too felt that if she hasn't told archu you are not wrong and continue your work with manav ,surely archu would have discussed this with manav and a solution might have arrived.
And surely ARMAn should have discussed about this and sat's issue. But didn't see such thing.

And yes ,Manav's last statement was a severe Blow to sav  and it is a heart wrecking statement.
And I too didn't find Manav advice in place.

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: umayal

Yes Di, You are 100 % right about what is needed by Deshmukh's house currently.

Surely the liveliness will be bought only by their Bahu ,archu.
And their house will become home and back to form once she enters. see that day itself when everything(food) was scattered ,archu immediately started making hings right.

Archu, the lovely ,devoted, dutiful Bahu, was the one tremendously needed there to Look after sav,sachu and Damo rather than the son Manav alone. A girl is needed.

That why I am so eagerly waiting for that track and quite disappointed it hasn't started yet.

Oh they wil l stretch the misery track of savita ....
Manav too  is about  to suffer a lot ..First of all this scandal with vaishu will shock him very bad ...😆.
He  will then learn that hsi mother is not well medically and is forgetting things ..The guilt will kill him and he will go i n  depression .he is not a very sensible guy when it comes  to treating relationships , we know that about him  ....
But he is lucky that he has a wife like Archana ....She will go in the hosue and take complete charge and give so much comfort and joy , good food , proper care to Savita that Savita would let Manav go but would not let Archana go ...

They are showing this misery to contrast it with the good times  to come ....Bu tbe ready  ....they will stretch it , just like the Dharmesh track ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Off to vote for Sushi boy ....will be busy all day ...😊
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
voted for archana..😊..these two stubborn are busy being unhappy....
voting for Usha Nadkarni, brilliant acting 👏 but I loved Archana tonite 😃
Tanyaz thumbnail
Archu was very good today ..

She wanted to stop Savita when Savita was leaving .

Then she discussed the issue with her  mother . The girl is  not at all bothered about things like being slapped and all that ..
Even today her focus is only and only one person ...that is Manav ..
She just wants him to be happy ...

She made him have his dinner ....
She is  going to be like a ray of sunshine in the dark gloomy lives of the Deshmukh  .
This girl will keep no grudges , she will just go and fix everything right .She is so happy these days , smiles so much  .

She is a woman who is madly in love and for the man she loves she will do anything ...

She will show Savita  to let go of grudges because they are not doing anyone any good and to look forward now ....stop looking back ...

I am a little  worried about Manav .this guy doesn't know how to balance out relationships ..Hope he ats sensibly and will not loose when hefind out that things are not exactly as he thinks they are .That his mother does hate Archana but she is suffering from a severe depression as well...

One person who is getting on my nerves now is vaishali ..About time  she sorted herself out .She is acting as if nothing  is wrong in her life ...She hardly even cares about her baby ....

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
vaishu  rather likes to be in arman house guruji..🤔..she forgets all her worries watching arman like us..😆
very cute little ploy by Archana to feed Manav 😆
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well sorry to disagree with u Tanyaz and all my folks well I am disappointed with Manav.(I might get Canadian boots for this as Tanyaz says 😆 its ok Tanyaz even here in US damn its snowing on and on as well )

First of all Kudos for Usha ji amazing acting superbbb!!! She must be given an award for the amazing acting she does and today in the last part just brought tears in every son across the world!!!

The scene where Manav told you that unknown guy that "Not everyone is lucky to have their mother by their side" I felt it was more poor Sush saying that Manav , I felt that daialogue was just suited for him damn that expression of Sush was brilliant ,amazing acting I am sure he would felt it but he protrayed it beautifully. Dont worry Sush your mom soul is within you.

Now coming to our Manav. Wah wah wah its all easy to advice others but I might want to ask Mr Manav just one thing what he just said doesn't it also count for him too. Well its shown Manav feeling sad but does he even for once think about his mom'sr expressions(seeing her so scared and helpless ,has Savita been like that before?) cant be figure something is wrong with her. Well if a son cant figure out whats wrong with his mom when others can then I am sorry as Manav said he does not deserve to be Savita's son.

No matter what or how Savita may be its easy for others to advice like she is needs to curb herself and stuff and oh yeah Sulo aai now Mr Manav is a sensible man for you but just 2 months back he was the worst guy in earth. How easy it becomes for K's to change and use Manav like pawn which Mr Baba Manav is totally neglecting . Why cant Manav give half of this lenience to his mom what he gives to K's. Always gets his angry with mom even though he has right but I guess Mr Manav its high time instead of focusing on ur Sasural issues focus on ur mom for once.
How he not even thought about the fact that it was savita who stood by his side when that theft blame game was put against him. Its good to be good husband Manav but being a good husband does not mean that you can forget your responsibilities of being a son.Disappointed with Manav and the way Savita is suffering well no God will keep quiet seeing a mom suffering like this no matter how she may be .
"Maatha Pitha Guru devam " even God comes after Mom so I think its high time Manav does something to pacify Savita otherwise even this time God wont be in Manav side.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Jai, Manav was never good in balancing out relationships ..But  I do stil lsay that he is a good son ..He has no idea that his mother is suffering from depression ..
Whatever that was happening in the last 2 years  i nthat house ( Deshmukh house ) that was so wrong ...it all had to come crashing down like this ...
Don't worry he will do everything he can once he finds out about his mother ...
I just hope that in one of hsi guilt trips , he will not do anything  silly ..He must try and put his family back together and leave the dreadful past behind ...

It's going to be fun tomorrow when the Chawl cats will accuse him of having an affair with vaishu and of besharmi ..In a surrounding liek a chawl , Manav and Vaishu should  be careful....this  getting fed by saali's hand ..giving  her roses , hiding behind walls with her ...all this will make people talk ....

And what is with this Vaishali .why is she not sorting  out her life ..Also angry at Archana for not telling her sister to sort herself out ...