what was the reason of the brother's breakup

Posted: 13 years ago
haseena mentioned to abhay that sid has feelings for abhay and even the pic which abhay had has both of them and it was so cute they looked happy and close ...... so what was the reason for both the brothers to breakup
well sid says that because one women sid-abhay seperated.....

but till now no FB shown regarding him and abhay together....i guess the reason might be maithilli.....

like TVD...both of them loved maithilli...but she chose abhay thats where the rivarly started....

or even it might be something else.....its a mystery i guess which will be unraveled later
offcourse maithali is the reason.......... sid said to shanaya thatboth of them were separated cz of a girl and dat grl is shanaya
Mages i agree with every word of yours:) most probably this is the possible reason
Shanaya is dat girl...nai yaar hamare handsome vamps ki itni kharab choice nahi ho sakti lol..
Originally posted by sanjna4

<font color="#660033">offcourse maithali is the reason.......... sid said to shanaya thatboth of them were separated cz of a girl and dat grl is shanaya</font>
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Shanaya is dat girl...nai yaar hamare handsome vamps ki itni kharab choice nahi ho sakti lol..

i know unki choice otni buri nahi hai.... dat grl is maithali..... bt usne shanaya ko yeh baat btayi thi...
obviously maithili is the reason....may be they both loved her...n fought 4 her.and had a huge breakup...
maithilli is the reason maybe they both liked her bt she only liked abhay and he tld the king abt it which got them separted.
i think i have got the whole story both maithali and abhay were deeply in love with each other and sid must be secretly in love with maithali and she only him as abhay's big bro and nothing else because she olny loved abhay.so when he proposes to maithali she must have rejected him and choose abhay or from some other source he came to know that his liitle bro and maithali both are deeply in love with each other which hurts him badly and moreover he also came to know that rajaji has no idea about.So he made a big evil plan and told rajaji and separated the love birds forever and took his revenge and abhay ko apni maithali hamesa ke liye khona pada.remeber that story teller from Pandhar haveli told that ek pyaar ke dushman rajaji ko yeh baat bata di aur dono ko hamesa ke liye judaa kar diya.Phele bhi sid ne abhayendra se oshki maithi chhinli thi aur ab abhay se oshki pia chhin na chahata hai hamesa ke liye.so agar abahy pia ko protect karne ke liye yeh sari sahi galat thing kar raha toh kya galat raha aur kisi reason se abhay ko phir se pia ko khona pade sid ki bajhe se.Toh abhay bikul hi mar jayega.In the present scenario abhay pia ko protect karne kiye kuch bhi kar sakta hai and sid abhay ko pia se door karne ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai.I am with abhay and want abhay to get rid of that sid from his and pia's life forever.hamesha ke liye.
hey well it all becoz of maithili ...😡😡
 abhay and sid loved maithili but she likes abhay and abhay too liked her that was the reason !!!!
and do u remember a person tells the king about maithili and abhay affair i think its was sid how told 2 the king about it .... becoz he didnt what abhay and maithili to stay together😡 !!!
MAY BE .....