28/2/11 - WU - Sid fights for Viren!

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Thanks.

Nivedita's answer to CC was the most apt. That she agrees Viren does not love her, but at the same time, CC also needs to agree that right now, Viren does not love anyone in the family, even his own mother! If the family is not leaving Viren, but would Nivedita leave him! The crux of Viren's TENSION is his misunderstanding towards his family, not Nivedita, and whatever he did to Nivedita was to seek revenge towards the family. Viren;s complaint was Nivedita was coming in between him and his revenge plan. Many months, member akhilha had written that "Viren's plan will backfire, as he has chosen a wrong person to execute his plan".

also, YD's character sketch ...nice, some of us discussed before that "why YD cannot be the stalker". Its because whatever she does is yelling and the yelling is due to her vanity, not evil mind.
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank :)

My computer doesnt like me so can't watch the episode ðŸ˜Š

I'm not sure where the Viren is a drunkard came from ðŸ˜†, I guess I missed something?

YD well done ðŸ˜Š

Nivi...nice ðŸ˜Š She knows what to do now.

And glad the Cv are coming back to the family issues and showing Sid as a good brother. So Viren can see. And getting rid of the misunderstand from the root cause the family.  

Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for the update:-)
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Thank :)

My computer doesnt like me so can't watch the episode ðŸ˜Š

I'm not sure where the Viren is a drunkard came from ðŸ˜†, I guess I missed something?

YD well done ðŸ˜Š

Nivi...nice ðŸ˜Š She knows what to do now.

And glad the Cv are coming back to the family issues and showing Sid as a good brother. So Viren can see. And getting rid of the misunderstand from the root cause the family.  

Viren was shown to visit in the bar, the way the bar manager interacted with him, it seemed that he knows Viren well or at least Viren not being a stranger to the bar, so can be anticipated he visited the bar at least few times before also.  he was shown to drive recklessly...these sort of things do not stay inside the house...it spreads like fire. Like the ladies, who came for the function, said that "how Sid and Nivi" were seen with each other few times, and that they were dating!😊
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Viren was shown to visit in the bar, the way the bar manager interacted with him, it seemed that he knows Viren well or at least Viren not being a stranger to the bar, so can be anticipated he visited the bar at least few times before also.  he was shown to drive recklessly...these sort of things do not stay inside the house...it spreads like fire. Like the ladies, who came for the function, said that "how Sid and Nivi" were seen with each other few times, and that they were dating!😊

Yeah I remember the bar scene. I guess I just took it as normal drinking... then again England is known for its drinking ðŸ˜†(Student life especially)

I see where the comment came from now. The fight and the driving. 

Ahh didn't know there was a scene about Sid and Nivi ðŸ˜†

I guess people love gossip. 

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Yeah I remember the bar scene. I guess I just took it as normal drinking... then again England is known for its drinking ðŸ˜†(Student life especially)

I see where the comment came from now. The fight and the driving. 

Ahh didn't know there was a scene about Sid and Nivi ðŸ˜†

I guess people love gossip. 

if they are going for midnight dates, and Shimla being such a small space, logically they cant avoid at least few people seeing them! I wonder how they managed at their home😉😆 if I go out at midnight, my God, I cant think I can slip out...I;ld be badly caught!😆..
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE DEAR
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey about the precap I'm just having a bad feeling about all that accident track.
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

if they are going for midnight dates, and Shimla being such a small space, logically they cant avoid at least few people seeing them! I wonder how they managed at their home😉😆 if I go out at midnight, my God, I cant think I can slip out...I;ld be badly caught!😆..

Sleeping bills to the family ðŸ˜‰

I would be badly caught too ðŸ˜† unless I want to jump out of my window and kill myself ðŸ˜†