India-Forums

28/2/11 - WU - Sid fights for Viren!

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09suecushakiran patelmoon87Nas1angel_subvir123pragyakumarhabsfannisnehsaggi80orangeshwetaanupamgshahidrulzravneetgillnexasArvinAnuarchu_2010yuthrashiny3radhika34paulsibilahir_mahbcclbinataadharranmarrsingingshubabegumivanta29sriyapoojazackgdent4uasiaheartmingargattuA HUGE FANsrmirji-SuMee-hananedivra4shmuupieaashiluvskinnysavera2007peacefulblossomPriyaThakur-Preetz--Swetha-naley4everAngkidiwaniCoCoa_19DCgirltamushikarthik80dmg_roks_antaraSonyaBladesamirah23Nikita99naj7teri_susan**Rekha**sihustarz4meJasleenmushkan_2003kamnasimran728FaizuuNivRenVirMan_ArShi-Atiya-HafsARMaanEetmaan-and-geetPrettychoco90dootpuvinigmann20109staroneserials-Amri-ashred12Varsha-01prnczAlphabet26edwardcullen19SanaJasminePoojaa_PApoorvaFanPrishna_DBPSdiyaloveskinnyswetha10Omshanti1111OneThatGotAway..Sakeena..

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Thanks.

Nivedita's answer to CC was the most apt. That she agrees Viren does not love her, but at the same time, CC also needs to agree that right now, Viren does not love anyone in the family, even his own mother! If the family is not leaving Viren, but would Nivedita leave him! The crux of Viren's TENSION is his misunderstanding towards his family, not Nivedita, and whatever he did to Nivedita was to seek revenge towards the family. Viren;s complaint was Nivedita was coming in between him and his revenge plan. Many months, member akhilha had written that "Viren's plan will backfire, as he has chosen a wrong person to execute his plan".

also, YD's character sketch ...nice, some of us discussed before that "why YD cannot be the stalker". Its because whatever she does is yelling and the yelling is due to her vanity, not evil mind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thank :)

My computer doesnt like me so can't watch the episode Smile

I'm not sure where the Viren is a drunkard came from LOL, I guess I missed something?

YD well done Smile

Nivi...nice Smile She knows what to do now.

And glad the Cv are coming back to the family issues and showing Sid as a good brother. So Viren can see. And getting rid of the misunderstand from the root cause the family.  

Edited by peacefulblossom - 28 February 2011 at 9:52am

Omshanti1111

PriyaThakur Senior Member
PriyaThakur
PriyaThakur

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
thanks 4 d update.
puvini IF-Dazzler
puvini
puvini

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thank u so much for the update:-)
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Thank :)

My computer doesnt like me so can't watch the episode Smile

I'm not sure where the Viren is a drunkard came from LOL, I guess I missed something?

YD well done Smile

Nivi...nice Smile She knows what to do now.

And glad the Cv are coming back to the family issues and showing Sid as a good brother. So Viren can see. And getting rid of the misunderstand from the root cause the family.  

Viren was shown to visit in the bar, the way the bar manager interacted with him, it seemed that he knows Viren well or at least Viren not being a stranger to the bar, so can be anticipated he visited the bar at least few times before also.  he was shown to drive recklessly...these sort of things do not stay inside the house...it spreads like fire. Like the ladies, who came for the function, said that "how Sid and Nivi" were seen with each other few times, and that they were dating!Smile

peacefulblossom

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Viren was shown to visit in the bar, the way the bar manager interacted with him, it seemed that he knows Viren well or at least Viren not being a stranger to the bar, so can be anticipated he visited the bar at least few times before also.  he was shown to drive recklessly...these sort of things do not stay inside the house...it spreads like fire. Like the ladies, who came for the function, said that "how Sid and Nivi" were seen with each other few times, and that they were dating!Smile

Yeah I remember the bar scene. I guess I just took it as normal drinking... then again England is known for its drinking LOL(Student life especially)

I see where the comment came from now. The fight and the driving. 

Ahh didn't know there was a scene about Sid and Nivi LOL

I guess people love gossip. 

Edited by peacefulblossom - 28 February 2011 at 10:14am

Poojaa_P

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Yeah I remember the bar scene. I guess I just took it as normal drinking... then again England is known for its drinking LOL(Student life especially)

I see where the comment came from now. The fight and the driving. 

Ahh didn't know there was a scene about Sid and Nivi LOL

I guess people love gossip. 

if they are going for midnight dates, and Shimla being such a small space, logically they cant avoid at least few people seeing them! I wonder how they managed at their homeWinkLOL if I go out at midnight, my God, I cant think I can slip out...I;ld be badly caught!LOL..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossomdiyaloveskinny

Go to top