Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

~* Behooda Chat Thread #62*~ (Page 11)

anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Joined: 11 August 2009
Posts: 3115

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

So what you both had in lunch.....
alu ki sabzi with chapatis......Smile........ and you must be munching biscuits as usual now..........haina .........Angry


Aas paas chips ki packet bhi hogi Angry
 
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed nahi rey jo lays yahaan say miltay hian main kha kha kay pakkkk gayi hunLOL french fries khanay hainCryCry
Angry
 
hawwwwww ab is pay gussa kiyun ho koyalBig smile
because me & Sathya  have told you  have ur lunch properly  so many times..................



Chod Do..Anu...Ma'am Partigwa ki tarah Ziddi hai Angry Big smile ..Sirf PC hi issko badal saktha hai..
Sathya,    PC who????



Her Prince Charming ....
I have a doubt here Sathya, PC isko badalega yaa yeh PC ko badlegi...........ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Joined: 11 August 2009
Posts: 3115

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanths, Anu and Fati............HugHugHug

How are u all today?????
hi Sheena, we were missing you yaar........how are you?Smile
 
 
& what did you learn today at baking classes?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanths, Anu and Fati............HugHugHug

How are u all today?????


Sheennnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

was thinking of you .....

Am alright , tired,dusty and bushed ...otherwise spiffing form ..LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s-Sheena-

anu-s IF-Dazzler
anu-s
anu-s

Joined: 11 August 2009
Posts: 3115

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Tum dono nay mil kay bachii ki jaan lainay ka sooch lia hai na....
 
mummyyyyyy bachaooooooooo
 
btw any one wants to share chocolate chip biscuits
 
my fav..............ok....have one in my name...........LOL




MY dil maange dis




Plus


i have started drooling over them yaar......LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

So what you both had in lunch.....
alu ki sabzi with chapatis......Smile........ and you must be munching biscuits as usual now..........haina .........Angry


Aas paas chips ki packet bhi hogi Angry
 
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed nahi rey jo lays yahaan say miltay hian main kha kha kay pakkkk gayi hunLOL french fries khanay hainCryCry
Angry
 
hawwwwww ab is pay gussa kiyun ho koyalBig smile
because me & Sathya  have told you  have ur lunch properly  so many times..................



Chod Do..Anu...Ma'am Partigwa ki tarah Ziddi hai Angry Big smile ..Sirf PC hi issko badal saktha hai..
Sathya,    PC who????



Her Prince Charming ....
I have a doubt here Sathya, PC isko badalega yaa yeh PC ko badlegi...........ROFL


depends ..par I am betting Fatii will change him Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 17603

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanths, Anu and Fati............HugHugHug

How are u all today?????


Sheennnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

was thinking of you .....

Am alright , tired,dusty and bushed ...otherwise spiffing form ..LOLLOLLOL


only good thoughts, I hope......WinkLOLLOL

Been fighting the rain, I see.......LOL


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-stanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anu-s

Originally posted by waniya_fatima

Tum dono nay mil kay bachii ki jaan lainay ka sooch lia hai na....
 
mummyyyyyy bachaooooooooo
 
btw any one wants to share chocolate chip biscuits
 
my fav..............ok....have one in my name...........LOL




MY dil maange dis




Plus


i have started drooling over them yaar......LOL


Main Bhi, Anu LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-s

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

Hi Tanths, Anu and Fati............HugHugHug

How are u all today?????


Sheennnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

was thinking of you .....

Am alright , tired,dusty and bushed ...otherwise spiffing form ..LOLLOLLOL


only good thoughts, I hope......WinkLOLLOL

Been fighting the rain, I see.......LOL




All good, positive happy thoughts ..


A losing battle ..looks  like two more cloudy days OuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Behooda Logon ka behooda Poll#2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 143   Views: 10292

.Manal. 143 10292 28 July 2010 at 9:16am by .Manal.
CLOSED!-Behooda Logon ka behooda Poll

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 173   Views: 11427

.Manal. 173 11427 26 July 2010 at 6:50pm by .Manal.
Behooda Logon ka Behooda Chat Thread # 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1206   Views: 32686

pritirays 1206 32686 28 May 2010 at 2:43pm by Love-u-all
Behooda logon ka behooda chat thread # 25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Xxxjrae   Replies: 1201   Views: 32785

Xxxjrae 1201 32785 26 May 2010 at 2:19pm by .Manal.
Behooda logon ka behooda chat thread # 24

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 1208   Views: 32039

.Manal. 1208 32039 25 May 2010 at 8:26am by .Manal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index