India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

100 day's aft Nups (Page 6)

-RegalVintage- IF-Sizzlerz
-RegalVintage-
-RegalVintage-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Nupur bhushan sharma.d lady with a golden touch, a golden heart,the girl who dared to dream big n then of course-she fulfilled them......Big smile.....i really can't say how much i miss her.......for these whole 2 n half years-she was a part of our lives..that beautiful smile which used to light up everyone's eyes whenever she came on screen......i miss that zest in my life with Nupur not there..........Embarrassed

n as for Rati di.......i seriously miss that lady........i miss that infectious laugh of hers,the blushing  of hers,the gorgeous hair n smile of hers.......i miss everything about her..n her keeping a low profile these days makes it even more saddening...Ouch
i hope she comes back soon..........she left a void in everyone's life by going away from the screen.....
i can so go on n on praising her....she is by far the most gorgeous,awesome,amazing,talented,beautiful,dignified lady we'd ever seen.......n Nikhila di-d vids are awesome....

ok.i feel this is not satisfactory ..i will add more,soon.........dunno what happened to me.......Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_SweetzSilent.Dreamer

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Beautiful post Nikhila..I am really touched reading this..my reason to watch mjht was Nupur..Her scenes were so impressive.I am a big fan of her acting. I didn't know her when she was new to the show. I just used to praise her acting and I deeply fell in love with her character. Her bubly nature was so attractive that I couldn't resist myself from loving her . She is really a girl of golden heart. Words fail to describe my angel. Even I can't express my affection for her. Her simple and down to earth nature makes me love her even more. Her beauty not only lies in her face but also inner conscience. She is extremely talented lady and can make anything possible. She dreams high and she fulfills it too. Love her forever and ever..Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmeenRitu.VRidhi.Angels_Sweetz

Ritu.V IF-Rockerz
Ritu.V
Ritu.V

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Updated my comment Tongue... page 3 ..

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 05 March 2011 at 7:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels_Sweetz

-.Perk.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Perk.-
-.Perk.-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
updatedBig smileEmbarrassedLOLEmbarrassed

Angels_Sweetz

VasuKaShlicious IF-Rockerz
VasuKaShlicious
VasuKaShlicious

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
editd n pg 1

sry nikhila di for editing my post so lately.. as i stay n hostel and i got my net offer n my mobile today..

Angels_Sweetz

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I love It
Missing Rati so much
She become my Life My Ideal
I want to be Like her
wish to see her back soon with Arjun Love U lots My jaan My angel my Every thing RATI PANDAY

Angels_Sweetz

-Symphony- IF-Rockerz
-Symphony-
-Symphony-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
first of all sorry nikhila for unressing so late....was caught up in some workOuch
"NUPUR".......
     words fall short when i begin to describe her...
Being a girl i always tend to drool on mayank more lolz but when i come to think of it nupur was as special to me as mayank.
               i loved each and every small thing of her...her nautanki,her tantrums,her one liners,the way she felt possessive about her lil sister.....i could relate with all these emotions with her....this girl used to bring smile on my face instantly and she still does....i cried so much when nupur was shown dead....i realized it then that i was emotionally attached to this character......very very much.
                                                                                  Nupur will always have a very special place in my heart.....

"RATI".....
I dont know  what to say.I feel that rati was meant to play nupur.I thank her from the bottom of my heart for the wonderful portrayal of nupur.Although i dont like to compare i think she is the best actress present in TV industry.Never have i watched a scene where she has given less than her 100%.
                                                             All the very best to her....may she succeed in everything she does.....she made nupur very memorable for me
last but not the least....really amazing post nikhila....very touchingClap

Angels_Sweetz

ginny09 Goldie
ginny09
ginny09

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
nik dis is superbbbbbbbbbbb :D
no one tell our love fr rati in a better way than dis :D
loved the post
the wrds
the videos