India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Honestly! Abhay needs Help..

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Honestly this dude needs help.i mean wat the hell is wrong with him?kya laga ke rakha hai?i mean aj to had hi ho gayi really wat kind of an way tat was 2 stop Piya??i am SHOCKED..dude plz jst go and tell piya 2 stay away 4m Sid..problem solved..stop being such a pshyco cse..i am feeling bad 4 him 2 bechara khud ko bhi mar raha hai and Piya i mean she doesn't deserve this..jst tel hr the truth period..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sanykhanAnuNxxsanaaaxxAngel_voiceMavi18Asin.pkyekSapphire_238-monica-sweetsanyo-Sonia--Doppelganger-RB81AmeresCoeur2PsychoFMS-CandyFloss-

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Exactly. His behavior is totally unacceptable.
I wish he would just tell Piya what the problem is. Stopping her this way wont help but inturn increase the problem. Ouch
MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Exactly.His behavior is totally unacceptable.
I wish he would just tell Piya what the problem is. Stopping her this way wont help but inturn increase the problem. Ouch
exactly..why is he behaving lik this..honestly i am so mad i wil start crying.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
yup abhay needs help....i think she should tell truth to piya abt sid...in this way piya can protect herself as well as panchi from sid....

somewhere i feel that panchi is in danger too because of sid.....

Edited by Mages - 28 February 2011 at 8:58am
Asin.pkyek Senior Member
Asin.pkyek
Asin.pkyek

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
u know.. pehle muje bohot gussa aya dan i feel sad 4 abhay.. wo bechara!!! piya ko to hurt kar raha hai, khudko bhi hurt kar raha hai.. Cry
abhay plz use some brain!! piya ko such boldo plz!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxsanaaaxx

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

Honestly this dude needs help.i mean wat the hell is wrong with him?kya laga ke rakha hai?i mean aj to had hi ho gayi really wat kind of an way tat was 2 stop Piya??i am SHOCKED..dude plz jst go and tell piya 2 stay away 4m Sid..problem solved..stop being such a pshyco cse..i am feeling bad 4 him 2 bechara khud ko bhi mar raha hai and Piya i mean she doesn't deserve this..jst tel hr the truth period..

Really after seeing today's epi...i am totally put off. I mean are the Creatives purposely trying to kill Abhay's character. He has himself said that he is a saviour...and then he goes hitting his love physically that also by his car...what kind of dumbness is that!!!Ouch

He badly needs help PPz.....a vampi Dr.

I m really tired of this foolishness....but the question is why are the CVs doing this??????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxsanaaaxxsweetsanyo

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
My head is burning like hell.. Means kya hai yaar... If you cant tell pia the truth... Then simply run into her and hug her tight and tell her that you want to be with her 24*7 and you wont leave her alone for a second as you love her... Okay then prob is solved.. You love her and you can save her by being there with her as one or another day sid will come to know about pia....and yes we all dint want pkyek to be desi version of twilight or tvd.. Ok.. But we neither wanted this baseless track.. Huh.. Twilight me bella khud ko hurt karti thi..edward ko bulane ke liye. And here they changed the meaning means vamp is hurting his love to protect her... Means you are a vamp abhay.. Go get a life dude...hurting your love is last option...that too physically... And you had many options to do before opting for this..

xxsanaaaxx

MyArchangel IF-Dazzler
MyArchangel
MyArchangel

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

yup abhay needs help....i think she should tell truth to piya abt sid...in this way piya can protect herself as well as panchi from sid....

somewhere i feel that panchi is in danger too because of sid.....
exactly..jst get sum brains aur sach bato do yaar..

xxsanaaaxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index