Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabat Lounge [ 28/2 - Epi. 89 ] (Page 8)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

MY FAV. EPISODE 2DAY Smile

Not bcoz as they both cried so much ...but bocz what i was wanting 4m so long ...got it 2day ...a meaningful , emotional , serious n heart touching show .ClapClap
all thanx to cvs ClapClap
smtms u dont need big twist or sm dhama
ka but just some simplicity wid pure emotions r enough n2day ditto hppnd .Smile  Ditto !!Tongue

well no point of saying this again n again that our kk n kk r "d best " actors of tv industry n 2day they proved it again ...so ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

first part is my fav......2day raj
ka aana sahi sabit hua ....kisi ne theek hi bola hai bache maa-baap ke pyar ko aur bada dete hai ..so my lovely raj thanx a lot Big smileClap
i m feeling very helpless in describing that emotional part but i thin
k its abt feeling not abt words .

rest will edit later .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
thankies for liking the poem :D
glad you liked it

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by kavyasam

when  Karan posted this song '
" Oh Love of mine with a song and a whine
you are harsh and divine like the truth and the lies
  |
  |
I feel this unrest , that nests all hollowness
for I have nowhere to go  and I'm cold
and I feel so lonely , there's a better place than this : emptiness....."
and said , we will be showing u this  I din understand, after watching today's episode , looks like  just like the girl in this song  Arohi is going to take Arjun's  side now.  'Tune nahi jana kabhi nahi jana , ishq mera dard mera'  or may be she is understanding his pain now.  because she is also feeling it.   may be she will understand him completely when he goes far from everyone?  may be,  will have to wait and watch.   still I dont want to get my hopes high here as we will suddenly get a comedy track and to related on these lines will become difficult.  so fingers crossed.

omg!! really?!!! i dint check his updates...these lines already gave me goosebumps..Shocked i cant wait....  I know shibz it will be very interesting ,  but I am not sure if my guess is right,  he said we will soon show the sad story behind the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKBncQjeq9Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

hey kavz..read ur take.. u said it all!! did u see the luk on arjun's face when dadi n others gave her gifts.. it was sad..it ws like disappointment tat this is teh max the family can do to comfort their depressed child!!  they did the same thing Dead when she was pregnant and came back from the hospital after checkup,  Arjun had this disgusted look .

k gtg..be bak in a few hrs.. will bring bak a few boxes of tissues for those who need 'em coz i already ran out of mine!!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@parm , aksh - beautiful poems Clap.

@olly -   lovely take.  arjun ka expression when jiggy took off his hands from raashi must have been worth watching , lekin that stupid ad Angry on the top corner covered his face.  

@amna, anita , channistar -  lovely takes guys Clap,  aaj ka episode sabko sad kar diya. 

@anjali -  me too very happy abt the rank,  this weekend the forum was very active .  u write mindblowingly too Thumbs Up jaldi se update karo Tongue

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@kavya : thankz...my name is chandni...  Wink

janamanasikavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ResLOL OMG  I Am Laate Agaain
My Net Is Nt Fine Soo Will Not Come Often HereOuch Love Yoou All

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

omg!! really?!!! i dint check his updates...these lines already gave me goosebumps..Shocked i cant wait....  I know shibz it will be very interesting ,  but I am not sure if my guess is right,  he said we will soon show the sad story behind the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKBncQjeq9Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Originally posted by love_kuki

Ya shibz.. I think karan posted this song a while back! even I didn't realize how to relate it to the current story but after today's epi I can see what he wanted to say!! I would love it the way it's going.. gr88 work so far CV's!!

guyz... i have suddenly started to feel week...i wanted intense track but now i'm feeling depressed ...i dunno y!! the power of that song, those lines n Arjuhi?!! Shocked Cry

@kavya..changed the epi numberEmbarrassed

channi_starkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index