Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabat Lounge [ 28/2 - Epi. 89 ] (Page 6)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by aksh4IF

hehe kuki, i just wrote this another thread..i think its my line of the day:
logic me hi magic hai 
aur logic ke bina hi magic hai
iss kahani me logic dhundna 
hi sabse zyada tragic hai!!

Rightly said Aksh!! LOLLOL par kabhi kabhi logic ke bina zyada maza aata hai.. for today!! CV's deserve every bit of applaud bcoz they had logic, emotions, suspense, answers.. everything in the epi!!
No complains from me at least for today!! but like u said.. it won't be for long..  Arjuhi would get back to their tom & jerry mode again with dhondz and jay story!! but that's fine by me as long as they show it convincingly and Arjuhi story and realization progressing in parallel with their track!!

btw.. Aksh now I'm thinking.. what CV's want to establish by bringing this dhondz-jay story!! I think it might go something like this..
hmm.. see Jay & girl r getting married!! might be a arranged marriage and girl accepted for her family just as Arohi did with chiku!! where as dhondz just like Arjun wants to get her love.. by stopping the wedding!! here Arjuhi r in their anti situations when teaming up with their friends..
with this track.. Arohi would realise how Arjun felt at that time while Arjun would be able to understand Arohi's dilema!! Also, they would realize that no matter how it happened, their wedding, the way Arjun did it.. but that was the best solution at that moment for both of them to get together!! and at the end, Arjun might make Jai realise that dhondz and the girl would be happy together only and so, Jai would sacrifice or may be Jai himself would sacrifice.. which would make Arohi see real sense into her relationship with Arjun!!
Now, with this thinking I think, I'm anxious for this track.. and want to see how CV's handle it!! hope we see lot of real emotions and Arjuhi conflicting with their minds and succumbing to their hearts as this track progresses!!

also kuki i was thinking the way also, i mean if Dhondhu gave up half way, Arohi will realise what Arjun went through for her.. giving up his family and career just so that he would be able to be with her...and realise that he did in fact loved her truly at that point...maana ke shaadi toh revenge keliye kiyata but...woh 7 din jo Arjun ne body guard bana tha woh sub to true love tha na....and if dhondu gives up mid way Arohi will realise that Arjun never gave up on them......

agree with both of u..either ways CVs r getting arohi n arjun to walk a mile in each others shoes.. so this is gonna be worth watching..!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiAnjalii...xXx

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@shinyclassic.. great take, dadi has been shown to express in actions rather than words.. she probably has an ulterior motive.. she knew raj wasnt arjun's kid but to bring arjuhi together n keep the secret for as long as possible she went with the situation..here also i expect no less!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
ya Aksh.... but i'm guessing Arohi will have a smooth walk but bechara Arjun will have time walking in those heels...ROFLROFLROFL

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hello Shibzy and all

had my take in the other post - the feb track one - just to end it :)

c u later

am done for tonight

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Oh nish going so soon.. abhi toh ayaa hai na..

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

ClapClap  to the legend  A R Rahman who was on stage yesterday to sing few lines of 'If I Rise' for Oscars,  he didnot win but still made India  proud.  Star 

ClapClap  to KMH CVs  for  slowly unvieling Arohi's  redemption in a very different way. 

when  Karan posted this song '
" Oh Love of mine with a song and a whine
you are harsh and divine like the truth and the lies
  |
  |
I feel this unrest , that nests all hollowness
for I have nowhere to go  and I'm cold
and I feel so lonely , there's a better place than this : emptiness....."
and said , we will be showing u this  I din understand, after watching today's episode , looks like  just like the girl in this song  Arohi is going to take Arjun's  side now.  'Tune nahi jana kabhi nahi jana , ishq mera dard mera'  or may be she is understanding his pain now.  because she is also feeling it.   may be she will understand him completely when he goes far from everyone?  may be,  will have to wait and watch.   still I dont want to get my hopes high here as we will suddenly get a comedy track and to related on these lines will become difficult.  so fingers crossed.

omg!! really?!!! i dint check his updates...these lines already gave me goosebumps..Shocked i cant wait....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukikavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

ya Aksh.... but i'm guessing Arohi will have a smooth walk but bechara Arjun will have time walking in those heels...ROFLROFLROFL

well either way Rosh, BOTH r gonna be in each others shoes for a while.. and I'm looking forward to how they interpret the situation in their own way!! I'm eager to see their heart-mind conflict!! I have a feeling that this time it's gonna be Arohi who's gonna have a harder task bcoz she was the main reason for all the misery that happened with Arjun!!

but like u said, I would love dhondz to leave half-way which would surely be a blow to Arohi's as to why she didn't see how much Arjun suffered for her and he never left her alone even under those humiliating circumstances.. which would be the final nail into her egoistic coffin! and she would come out of the coffin as a true soul-mate of Arjun who would respect him for his love and determination towards her!

roshaniDAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

@chandni, shibz, olly awesome takes.. super duper luved this episode..

shibz, its too soon for arjun to take comfort in her shoulder...n as usual..khud ka kandha diya..but not complaining..luved that sequence..
yup Aksh..i realized it later... Arjun giving Arohi kandha was perfect...Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

love_kukiroshaniDkavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index