Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabat Lounge [ 28/2 - Epi. 89 ] (Page 33)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
ari but the lounge is open!!
rosh,read teh written update in the forum

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
even i knew when she said he will have to go .. she was talking about Jiggy... thabhi toh I was grinning even broader than his stupid grin...

For a second i thugh Arohi will take Arjun and go upstairs ... so glad she didn't.... kya himmat dikhadi Aaj arohi ne.... i'm so impressed.. and i think Ab toh Arjun bhi impressed hoga...hmm now i guess Jay/Dhondz track shuru hoga.. but this time... these too wont bhi as competitive...cuz now Arjun toh indebted hua na....
roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

ari but the lounge is open!!
rosh,read teh written update in the forum

oh ya... thanks Aksh
-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
aksh but take likhne jitna tym nahi hai i havent slept in 24 hours...first i was struck writing the ff update then it was kitani tym all this happiness i couldnt contain so cme here to share...now will have a bath and go to sleep...so no chance of take sadly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDaksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i knew it.. kal jab arohi ne raj ko box me band kiya..i knew she cudnt keep tht kid in..hez a true Dennis the Menace.. but we luv him for tht.. n seriously arjun, ur wife has more spine than u..Clap n tumne kya kia.?? arohi said rashi lets go upstairs n talk..u n jiggy just follwed ur wife upstairs!!??SillyROFL if u wanted arohi to keep her mouth shut..u just had to drag her upstairs..n tell rashi, arohi wanted to complain to her abt him n tell her how he married arohi n handle the situations..D'oh

Edited by aksh4IF - 01 March 2011 at 8:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniD-TeekhiMishti-

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Awwe poor you Ari.... get some rest... phir raat ke do theen baje tak waapas aana.. we will be here....

Aksh read the wriiten bit.. wish i could watch it from somewhere.... comic bit na... don't wanna miss...
roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Raj toh aaj sach mein Denise the menace nikla.. i mean pehle toh they didn't how him to be this mischievous na.... 

i really loved it when he stood on the weighing machine behind kumud.. uski chehra dekhne layak tha....
aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
ari...i tht u didnt realize the lounge was open.. .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index