Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

channi_star thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@kuki : but i hope gauri does nt strt sum new drama!!!  n i hope rashee remz sumfin...

guyz v all were waitin 4 seriousness n hea it is....it strt off 2de n made us cry!!!
i dnt think itz gonna last lng as arohi n raj's hide n seek is gonna bring the fun bak...n as the tb article said abt arjuhi bak 2 tom n jerry wid dhondz n jay's luv life

i rly dnt knw wat 2 say abt karan n kritz actin...i gt no words...i nvr thought sum ppl i nevr met wud make such a big difference in my life...i mean itz just a story n nufin real but still seein karanika crying touched me!!!!  
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItalianPrincess

You feel the cold wind that caresses your face?
No, because your soul is detached from the body.
You hear the sound of sea waves dashing against the rocks?
No, because you gave up the pleasure of hearing the most beautiful things.
You see those stars up there, like thousands of angels are watching us all the time?
No, because you do not believe the angels, and for you are just points of light in the darkness of night.
Do you see my eyes looking for you tirelessly?
No, because you gave to me long ago.
Do you feel my heart stop for you?
No, because you do not care of my heart.

Take care and hit like button if you appreciated it😊

parm, lovely lovely poem..was waiting for ppl to reserve...so i cud tell u...this is so heart-wrenching but yet somehow consoling.. 

lagi hai mere tanhayi par unki nazar
nafrat ke baadal rahe the guzar
ab dard hi humara rishta hai
aur dard hi usme marham bhi

baant kar jo dard ghata
tanhayi hai ab mera mita
saathi bana woh humsafar
puri hogi ab har kasar

hawayein apna ruk badle
patthar bhi aaj hai pighle
ek hue humare zakhm
ek hua hamare manzil

aag thi nafrat ki, chingaari thi pyar ki
ab nafrat nahi, pyar nahi
sirf dard hai, aansun hai
aur rishton ko khone ka darr

rishte hote hai kaanch ke
par kaanch tute toh bahe khoon
ab zakhm unhe milega, haath unka katega
jinke saazishon ka hai junoon

aksh4IF thumbnail
Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

ahhahah πŸ˜† - nahi yaar..have guests over so just busy wid the baby and all.. πŸ˜› dats hy wrote a quick short take...and came back to quickly check something..lolz...

nahi nahi, u res second time na..isliye πŸ˜‰
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow Parm and Aksh... kya peoms hai yaar... 

Absolutely mind blowing.. wish i could come up with stuff like this....fab job guys....
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

parm, lovely lovely poem..was waiting for ppl to reserve...so i cud tell u...this is so heart-wrenching but yet somehow consoling.. 

lagi hai mere tanhayi par unki nazar
nafrat ke baadal rahe the guzar
ab dard hi humara rishta hai
aur dard hi usme marham bhi

baant kar jo dard ghata
tanhayi hai ab mera mita
saathi bana woh humsafar
puri hogi ab har kasar

hawayein apna ruk badle
patthar bhi aaj hai pighle
ek hue humare zakhm
ek hua hamare manzil

aag thi nafrat ki, chingaari thi pyar ki
ab nafrat nahi, pyar nahi
sirf dard hai, aansun hai
aur rishton ko khone ka darr

rishte hote hai kaanch ke
par kaanch tute toh bahe khoon
ab zakhm unhe milega, haath unka katega
jinke saazishon ka hai junoon

OMG Aksh! beautiful beautiful yaar!! perfect malham to Parm's heart wrenching verse!!
u both r awesome writers guys.. keep it up πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
aksh4IF thumbnail
agreed kuki, rashi being shown to need time is very realistic..but since her flashback showed her only rem'ing falling down but not being at teh top of the stairs..so i was thinking maybe she didnt see after all.. plus its possible the shock has erased her thoughts before the fall..n shez obsessing on the fall itself which is the reason for her MU n inability to get preggs again..

also, i luv this side of RPS..family man...thats the phrase.. luving it to the core.. 

raj will most deffo bring light in rashi's life.. n jiggy..kuch bhi ho sakta hai.. rashi is in such a state now..jiggy cud tell her a twisted version of how arjuhi got married.. she may not believe..but rem..shez in depression.. ppl's reasoning abiliites n confidences r low in tht phase..so she might lose trust in everyone arnd her.. she wont go negative..never..but low-self-confidence is a bad combo with MUs
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aksh, I agree with ur reasoning abut MU and depression being bad combo!! but I just feel that CV's would not want to destroy the only relationship that is pure and innocent in Singhu house.. Arjun-Rashi in any way.. it's just a strong feeling!! I just hope they don't..
There r so many other characters who r negative or actually against Arjuhi at this time.. so, I doubt CV's would want to complicate it further by introducing Rashi in that circle and moreover, they know how much viewers love Rashi-Arjun bonding!
roshaniD thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
."shez in depression.. ppl's reasoning abiliites n confidences r low in tht phase..so she might lose trust in everyone arnd her"

Ekta ma'am ki drama hai.. reasoning ability and confidences are anyway low in people.. depressed or not.. especially on the good side... villains ka toh reasoning and confidence over time kaam kartha hai....🀣

janamanasi thumbnail
Hi!

With all my heart...i liked KMH and started falling in luv for it again..

Few days back i was thinking this episode is loosing charm and is geting derailed from the main track.... but now all is well....

@ Aksh., @ Kuki @ alll.... i know this forum is romantic and lively for all your shayari, poetry and all efforts....
NB: If i do not get the link - I go thru all updates in this forum, bcos i know -- KMH ka analysis is forum se acha aur kahin ho hi nahi sakta..

KMH Team; - Thanks a lot for giving life back to KMH..U all may not be knowing but KMH has become a part of our life too...

anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
KMH today was onscreen in all its beauty!!This is why I fell in love with this show from KMH1 days, because it portrays the feelings of 2 individuals beautifully and powerfully especially in emotionally charged situations!!!Truly the test of how much a person is in love comes out in the open when one feels the other is in pain/ when one feels the earth move from below thinking that the time to part ways has come..😍.
Some unforgettable moments of todays for me-
  • RPS today was a ruthless person talking to a paaltu gunda and not a son😭..he just dint let Arjun talk.😑.This Don ko toh narak mein bhi jagah nahi milnaa chaahiye merey Arjuhi ko rulaaney ke liye and for sending Raj away..😑
  • Arjun's expression of shock, disppointment and pain were so beautifully portrayed by Karan, and I so liked the convo between Arjun and Arohi..truly soulmates.😍.Arohi feeling his pain and her emotions changing and intensity and care in her tone while asking him to say whats bothering him was lovely.β­οΈπŸ‘.a wife in the real sense, a better half in the true sense..😍
  • But the next moment when he asks Arohi to leave Raj and he giving Divorce..was such an emotionally charged heavy scene..cried with them, could feel, true words cant picture the feelings enough here, they said it all⭐️..Arjun can cry in front of Arohi and Arohi can cry only in front of Arjun..they can fight only with each other..they can love only each other.😍.Karan and Kritika's chemistry just mindblowing says it all..can feel it with them!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Bua, Romit nd Sanchits mom( forgot her name): gosh this part of the story is a little boring..actually i was translating the earlier scenes to my sis in law in Malayalam when this was going on since she doesnt know hindi and was wondering looking at my facial expressions ki whats happened to this woman y is she crying and that too hooked onto a serial..so no explanations for this dostana..
  • Rashee 's entry again an emotional one..my heart skipped a beat when Jiggy pulled out Raashees hands from Arjun's..😭.and what a sad welcome for the daughter who has come out of a horrifying experience and then in Depression, is made to stand in front of the whole family and then debate on what happened😭..Singhania family truly Don from heart!!!from head to toe😑😑...Jiggy ke tekley mey jaakey aur ek denaa chaahiye..
  • Arjun getting the divorce paper and giving it to Arohi..I was out of my couch when I saw this..on top of this the bg score made me cry again.😭😭..gosh looking at Karan's eyes in tears and then Arohi's expressions wanted to just get u and go and give a big tight hug!!πŸ€—
  • I just luved next moment when Arohi says that she is never going to let Raj go away!!😊 A woman in love in the true sense there!! πŸ˜
  • And yay!! luv to see the green arrow and KMH on 4!!yippiee!! hoping to see karan and kritika with green arrows now..😊 Hugs to u all here..πŸ€—