Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabat Lounge [ 28/2 - Epi. 89 ] (Page 26)

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

Originally posted by --Ari--

arjun ne arohi ko raj ko wapis lejane ke liye samjhaya
uski baton ko sunke arohi ne bohot sare asuon ko bhahaya
is sab emotional attyachar ka fayada kya tha mujhe samajh nahi aya
kyunki raj toh wapis singhania house mein hi wapis hai aaya

ROFL

wah wah!!

ari ne spammin ke naye tareeke apnaya
kabhi fullstops, kabhi shayri karke hume rulaya
par iske FF's se hamara dil bhar aaya
toh humne decide kiya iske maafi ka time hai aaya Evil Smile

ari spammin nahi kare toh aur kare bhi kya
goldie bannne ki use jaldi bohot haina
tumharee maafi ki baat ne bohot khush hai kiya
par pehle yeh toh batao dost tumne use kis galti ki saza se hai mukt kiyaShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDkavyasam

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aksh4IF

arjun ne arohi ko raj ko wapis lejane ke liye samjhaya
uski baton ko sunke arohi ne bohot sare asuon ko bhahaya
is sab emotional attyachar ka fayada kya tha mujhe samajh nahi aya
kyunki raj toh wapis singhania house mein hi wapis hai aaya

ROFL

wah wah!!

ari ne spammin ke naye tareeke apnaya
kabhi fullstops, kabhi shayri karke hume rulaya
par iske FF's se hamara dil bhar aaya
toh humne decide kiya iske maafi ka time hai aaya Evil Smile

ari spammin nahi kare toh aur kare bhi kya
goldie bannne ki use jaldi bohot haina
tumharee maafi ki baat ne bohot khush hai kiya
par pehle yeh toh batao dost tumne use kis galti ki saza se hai mukt kiyaShocked

mukt kiya tumhe tumhari atyachaar se
tujhe bachaya tere sare random vichaar se
saari duniya ki bakbak hua tumhare prachaar se
mujhe ab kuch sujh nahi raha jo rhyme kare achaar seWackoROFL

Edited by aksh4IF - 28 February 2011 at 11:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaniDkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
acha aksh patner mein chali...will meet ya in todays lounge....lets c aaj hummer ki zaroorat padegee ya nahi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

kkrock Groupbie
kkrock
kkrock

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Truly a kitani mohabbat hai episode. Full of emotions, full of luv. In kmh1 there were many episodes which made me cry, bt io kmh2 it was da fst one. Luvd it alot.
no words abt KARAN's  acting,  coz it was all natural. . . SmileSmileSmileSmile really no 1 can beat karan-kritika in xpressing emotions. they trully deserve a big round of applauseClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

roshaniDkavyasam

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Any one up????
SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

resCry

*Edited*

God!! i couldnt take one emotional epi after soo much of fun all these days...n i'm asking for intense tracksLOL God save me LOL
may be i'l be ok when i get used to it...so please give more intense tracks...will take it as a challenge
LOL

HAHAHA ROFL SHIBZ U R TOO MUCH Wink

to the epi....

loved how Arjun got a shock when RPS asked him to drop Raj to hostel..he got soo sentimental that he could not utter a word...Broken Heart

Arohi in her fun mood waiting for Raj to enter...dint they leave the jungle in the morning? So Raj returns from school in the morning?!! Silly LOL night school hoga LOL

no i thin
k unko jungle se aate aate dopehar ho gayi hogi ..waise bhi kids ki chutti jaldi ho jati hai Smile

Arjun asks Arohi to leave n she does not...aww...Day Dreaming a perfect mateHeart
i thought Arjun would rest his head on her shoulder
Day Dreaming but....
he gets up walks to the other side ...continues with his emotional talks..*hugs* Miya-Biwi..both sentimentalLOL aww....Day Dreaming he lets her find solace in his arms instead ...that was a scene to watch...Heart
Day Dreaming
how i wish Arjuhi adopt Raj...they make a perfect family...soo adorable...Day Dreaming
yes yes yes ..dittoBig smile

all three cute bacchasLOL.. jokes apart.. but they're tied up in strings of emotions.... cant see 'em partingCry
never thought i'l be attached to Raj as a part of Arjuhi's family...i thought he would make a son for Rashi but now i want him to remain as a kid of Arjuhi...
i'm soo sad n mad at the CVsAngry for Rashi cannot conceive anymoreDisapprove why be soo cruel...1st killed her baby ..now dis is worse...Cry i want her to recover soon n find a nice partner..never this jiggyAngry i dont want her to forgive him..

Arohi goes to leave Raj to hostel in the same clothes she wore the previous day?!Silly ROFL naha dhoke kapde tho change karti LOL
Tongue

ya but than
k god baad mein to kiye .

she brings him back home in the cardboard boxLOL LOL wat an idea Arohiji LOL
Wink

divorce/love/realization...flashbacks..loved 'emThumbs Up(loved kismat se song here...Tongue) hope Arohi has decided never to leave ArjunD'oh this girl is a mystery to me now!!! very clearly she has no feelings for Dhondz ...lately she has not been shown that dumb either...does she think of Arjun deeply?!  i have a feeling, we are going to love Arohi very soon...:))

Rashi enters with ArjunDay Dreaming... welcome back RashiHug missed you lots n with Arjun, the scenes are soo pleasing...
Rashi does not remember that she was pushed or that who pushed her?!! Ermm

waise hospital charges bachgayeLOL LOL since we dint get any scenes thereROFL LOL
Gauri has feverClap Clap ROFL

dostanaSleepy O God!! CVs..ulluwalia ladies ko karne ke liye koi aur kaam nahi hai kya?Clown Arohi's wedding with Arjun wasnt approved by the ulluwalias tho ye Romit-Sanchit ka kya khaak karenge?!!Silly Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

ClapClap  to the legend  A R Rahman who was on stage yesterday to sing few lines of 'If I Rise' for Oscars,  he didnot win but still made India  proud.  Star 

ClapClap  to KMH CVs  for  slowly unvieling Arohi's  redemption in a very different way. 

when  Karan posted this song '
" Oh Love of mine with a song and a whine
you are harsh and divine like the truth and the lies
  |
  |
I feel this unrest , that nests all hollowness
for I have nowhere to go  and I'm cold
and I feel so lonely , there's a better place than this : emptiness....."
and said , we will be showing u this  I din understand, after watching today's episode , looks like  just like the girl in this song  Arohi is going to take Arjun's  side now.  'Tune nahi jana kabhi nahi jana , ishq mera dard mera'  or may be she is understanding his pain now.  because she is also feeling it.   may be she will understand him completely when he goes far from everyone?  may be,  will have to wait and watch.   still I dont want to get my hopes high here as we will suddenly get a comedy track and to relate on these lines will become difficult.  so fingers crossed.

hmm i was also confused when he said that smthn will come regarding this song ..so may b he was tal
king abt it ..or may b smthn still left to come soon . let's see .

Today was about Raj and Arjun and the similarty of their lives.   Rudra , the shrewd person,  doesnot give arjun even a moment to explain and dismisses arjun along with  the topic.   Arjun has not yet gone into thinking of his own existence currently since he is worried about Raj,   once Raj issue is settled and he reflects on the way Rudra behaved in this particular situation  he will understand his exact position in the house.  It is upto CVs how they bring this to light.   Scene very well done,  both actors brilliant ClapClap.

Arohi is in her bachkana mood and in comes the battered arjun.   Statue khud nahi ho sakta hai but dil kab ki statue ban chuki hai uski Ouch.   loved how Arohi noticed he is not normal and in her own way started enquiring.   It was touching when he says 'tum kyun chod ke jaogi , mujhe chodke woh log jaate hai jo mujhse pyar karte hai, tum to nafrat karti ho na' .   still she doesnt understand  and  wants to confirm that he is talking in his senses.   'tum bachpan se aise hi ho?'.   Karan is master in these kind of scenes , bends his head laughs and withing seconds it turns to a choking voice and his utmost fear 'bachpan se aisa hu, kyunki bachpan se yahi hota aa raha hai mere sath'  Ouch.   tears dont lie that too from a person who never cries,   luks like arohi knows this so she suddenly shows compassion Embarrassed.   She is equally hurt to find out Raj has to leave Ouch.    But unlike Arjun ,  who knew what to do soon after his talk with Rudra,  she does not immediately accept.   She even told him abt how Kumud wanted to cause the rift Thumbs Up and arjun doesnt believe ,  or he knows already Ouch and whether he  sees or not there already is a rift betn him and Rudra now.  

He has already decided ,  he will loose his family to give Raj a family Clap but till then  Raj needs to be away and it is a difficult task for both of them to do,   loved the bonding here and Arjun's incentive to arohi , divorce papers Broken Heart,  and arohi ignoring it 'woh baat nahi hai' Clap.   scene well done Clap.   Arjun's maturity once again shines  he thot of everyone  raashi, raj and Arohi.  his moving out with Raj will solve raashi and raj's problem and since there is no meaning in Arohi staying at singu's after this,  the divorce papers will allow to choose her path. Clap      When he handed over the divorce papers ,all she could think of is the support and love he showed and he cld thnk of her senstive nature of how soon she got so much attached to the little kid.  Thumbs Up.   His red eyes show the story of his life , losing the ones he loves.   Arjun , dont worry  you wont loose whom you love when the person who loves you wants to be with you  Embarrassed , arohi will be there through this.     Arohi is a fighter,   she cannot give in so easily  she wants to make sure Raj gets his rights,  but in this process she might cause a bigger rift in the family Ouch , maybe dadi will help her.

Jiggy the most nikamma pati Dead did not even go to bring his wife from the hospital and her own family  waiting for her with gifts like she is some guest and the only sane person went to get her.  Jiggy forcing her to remember and  Arjun stopping him saying she should be given enough time. loved the authority in his voice Thumbs Up.  Luks like he started to think of it as an 'accident'  as well Clap good improvement.    Now we have to wait and watch how and when Rashi will remember this.   Gauri  bhi ullus ke sath rehke  darpok ban gayi ,   raashi's name sent her down with fever Thumbs Up.  

Very good episode,  good camera work, direction , bg score .   Brilliant acting by Karan and Kritika.
Raj was cute with his cute questions . 

nice take ..like it Clap

channi_starkavyasam

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
shibzy...wat nite skool..raj goes 2 skool on sundays as well....
C i'll xplain..d day arjun n raj wen 2 c jay was a saturday as arjun mentioned...n arohi went 2 d cottage wid dhonz d same nite....n came bac d other morning...which is supposed 2 b sunday...but ta da raj toh skool gaya hai....bechara baccha...i feel so bad 4 him...CryCry...i kno how terrible it is 2 go 2 skool on sunday...no i dun do d same...par mere classes sari kami poori kar lete hai...LOLLOL

btw...i 2 loved ystrday's epi....so senti..Embarrassed...hubby-wifey were so good...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistkavyasam-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index