Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabat Lounge [ 28/2 - Epi. 89 ] (Page 2)

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Truly a Powerful Episode in all Essence of its meaning..

A man only cries in front of the lady that he TRULY loves and trusts..!
Arjun singhania Cried in from of his wifey today, and Arohi proved to be a VERY understanding wife today...Loved the way she stood by her husband and dint go out of the room...Commendable..!
It hurts to see Arj......un in pain - but Karan you portray those emotions So so well...You make us beleive that actually the pain your e going through..and Ofcourse Kritika Di - always pleasent like a breeze and easy on the eyes like white color..:-) I can never say enough she is just magical...!
Love it how both of them consoled eachother ..ahh..i wish i could actually descrive that feeling i had at that moment - It really shows how STRONG their bond is for each other...Like i said before, jab bhi dono ko koi takleef hoti hai, to they both forget the hatred and come under the blanket of love and care..!
Their love for Raj - beautifully portrayed..
DIVORCE - now that was the turning point of KMH
Arohi thinking about the line : Mujhey Arohi par yakeen hai - was very significant .... it makes her think that she was a responsibility towards Ar......jun ...she feels that she needs to be with him at this time...and then she remembers their romance...
Ohh so sweet.these moments were very very sweet....
Arjuns eyes were so red...i imagine he was crying about Arohi and Raj both...:-(

and finallly Arohi has decided to stay and help Raj get his rights...BRAVO girl...we knwo she doesnt want divorce...see now she has the papers and seh still dint go..! EXCELLENt...

Gauri - lolz....ROFL ..ever since she found out Rashi is back shes sick..ahhahaha ...good larki enjoy for a couple of days..yoru dooms days i cmoing..lolz...

AWSOEM - AWSOME- AWSOME episode.....

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Sara_AkmhinukjanamanasixxSassyxxme_4everanitaksureshLove14arshravi-anzaeram-piamistSHIKHA19channi_starlove_kukishinyclassicroshaniDzooni.blueaksh4IFglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
reminded me of kitani mohabbat hai 1 yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
as if i forgot kmh 1 never ever it is the best i'll never loved kmh 2 today Arjun Arohi both love Raj from the bottom of their heartHug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasianitaksuresharshravichanni_starlove_kukikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
aaj karan ka acting mujhe rula diya Cry

a very much needed epi!!! loved it Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

janamanasiarshravichanni_starkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
aah finally pg2!!..hey jannat, kavya, amna,..

so ya.. kahan the hum!!?

kuki - ullupanti me toh mahir hai!! but thank god for tht..but dont u think rashi mite rem something by seeing arohi as well..aakhir woh chup toh rahi hai..toh jab milenge toh meeting dramatic hoga hi..helped by pignesh ofcourse!! n arohi cant keep raj at home secretly..hez a kid afterall..wont stay put in a place..leave alone in a cardboard box!!

kavz- me too luved arohi crying buckets for raj, n not a single drop for her family!! shez already moved on...usse khud bhi pata nahi Silly

am not surprised jiggy din go to pickup..but agar he wanted to brainwash rashi..he shud have done that!! 

RPS.. is putting his foot down abt raj coz of wat jiggy told him... how much ever unemotional n indifferent RPS is shown..he does have a softer side..n rashi is his weak link.. tum chahe usse beta hi samjho..but hai toh beti na.. dun think he actually knows anything abt this secret..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhinukjanamanasime_4everarshravi-anzaeram-piamistchanni_starroshaniDlove_kukizooni.blueglitter567kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
ClapAMAZING EPISODEClap

Ahhhhh, firstly i hate RPS! Poor arjun, in the first season he never trusted a women because of his mom(actually his dad). And in this season no one really loves him from his familyCry Great acting by KKClap I loved the emotional bit of arjun's way of seeing things coming for him from his family, I don't want raj to go, i love that kid and why does arjun wants to take all blame on him?ConfusedAngry Past days we say the full hilarious nok jhok and romantic scenes between arjuhi, which were outstanding, but the real charm of kmh is in their emotional chemistry(remember the re-union guys??) gossh I'm totally in love with them, even more now..! Coming back to the episode, arohi got emotional and they had a intimate close scene, mujhay toh laga tha yeh kabhi nahe hogaLOL i had tears in my eyes throughout this scene, and when raj comes and arjun goes out without even saying hiCryCryCry he always says the family has done so much for him, but apparently the family had done nothing at all, just gave tears to him
Then the romit, love and bhabs, hilarious sceneLOLLOL The confusion is going bigger and bigger, wonder what's gonna happen when they find out they both are flat on simmi not eachotherLOL
Arjun hands the divorce papers which are signed by him, NOOOOO, please don't separate them, don't mind their fights but please no divorce, The flash backs made me teary again.CryCryCry

Rashi is back!! wohooooBig smile Now the truth will come out soon, and wow gauri is ill she deserves that, not only this she should be torturedAngry Both are back, so the track is gonna move onDancingAnd arohi hiding from rashiConfused poor girl..! But good that she will fight for raj.Clap
The most fantastic part today was the kmh1 background score, finally its back, missed it loadsBig smile
Love kmh!!!
-amna-

Edited by amnaM - 28 February 2011 at 4:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhinukpiamistLove14channi_starSHIKHA19glitter567Anjalii...xXxshibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
kya hua amna, mera bhi take tum likh rahi ho kya?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhinukjanamanasiAmnaIshAnjalii...xXxshibz

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

aah finally pg2!!..hey jannat, kavya, amna,..

so ya.. kahan the hum!!?

kuki - ullupanti me toh mahir hai!! but thank god for tht..but dont u think rashi mite rem something by seeing arohi as well..aakhir woh chup toh rahi hai..toh jab milenge toh meeting dramatic hoga hi..helped by pignesh ofcourse!! n arohi cant keep raj at home secretly..hez a kid afterall..wont stay put in a place..leave alone in a cardboard box!! - i think there was a significance in Arohi hiding from Rashi for no apparent reason - at least not to us and Arohi herself... CVs ka toh kuch patha nahi...first meeting mein toh kuch na kuch saroor hoga..

kavz- me too luved arohi crying buckets for raj, n not a single drop for her family!! shez already moved on...usse khud bhi pata nahi Silly - ya but what's more important is that she moved on with Arjun and Raj as a family.. and not the Singhanias....

am not surprised jiggy din go to pickup..but agar he wanted to brainwash rashi..he shud have done that!!  - Jiggy toh all in all nikamma hi hai... brainwashing ka idea uske dimaag mein aaya hi nahi hoga... future mein aayega ya nahi? patha nahi

RPS.. is putting his foot down abt raj coz of wat jiggy told him... how much ever unemotional n indifferent RPS is shown..he does have a softer side..n rashi is his weak link.. tum chahe usse beta hi samjho..but hai toh beti na.. dun think he actually knows anything abt this secret.. - RPS ithna compecated character niklega meine socha tak nahi... ROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

piamistlove_kukizooni.blueglitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
omg parm your poem was just amazing..very touching ClapHeart

Edited by glitter567 - 28 February 2011 at 10:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamzooni.blueAnjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index