Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

i don't believe this!!! (Page 2)

piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

I swear..same felling..honestly Abhay needs help..its lik his brains on sum vacation..
the feeling is mutual...he didn't even thought for once k agar koi stone hota road par aur accidently piya wud've hit her head on it,then she could have died Ouch i know its a serial but abhay k liye toh woh real life hai naa?& agar wo fir se piya ko theek kar deta then piya wud've fallen for him once again...then what's the point in hurting her???someone please put some brains in his mind!!!

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
i didn't expect abhay to do this.....not now...later on sid will sure meet piya....noone can stop him not even abhay....then why chose this way to protect piya...what kind of protection is it?

sometimes this vampire is so complicated that i have to twist my head.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piya_111Asin.pkyekTOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Really abhay needs a mental check up. He hurt Piya so that sid couldn'tOuch And I also cant understand one thing why isn't he going and telling about sid to Piya. cvs apna brain kya ghar pe chor ke aye hai.Angry Now after arnab tells it to Piya she will surely mu him. Accha khasa story ka kabara bana diya. Now in future we will not surprise if abhay kills Piya so that sid cant kill her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifu18

piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Is it abhay.. Just once check the car no.. I just dont wan2 believe it.. I know vamps are not some ichha dhari naagins to change face.. But trust me its ekta ka show.. Moreover abhay after hurting her cant leave her like this in jungle... Moreover why will he scream that mujhe awaz do pia..
it was indeed abhay...he confessed it in the forest too & mr.dobriyal saw himShocked
piya_111 Groupbie
piya_111
piya_111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Really abhay needs a mental check up. He hurt Piya so that sid couldn'tOuch And I also cant understand one thing why isn't he going and telling about sid to Piya. cvs apna brain kya ghar pe chor ke aye hai.Angry Now after arnab tells it to Piya she will surely mu him. Accha khasa story ka kabara bana diya. Now in future we will not surprise if abhay kills Piya so that sid cant kill her.
is stupid ekta kapoor & cvs ka koi bharosa nai hai i hope chandeena or abhay don't hurt piya anymore & the worst that could happen is,sid will bite danish and he will turn into a vampire & kill piya Confusedcan't abhay think of anything else?& waisey bhi sid will try to charm piya,he'll not kill her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asin.pkyek

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Sorry... I watched only glimpse of the show.... :( this is so pathetic yaar.. Seriously i can kill cvs for this.. They are ruining abhay's character... He is meant to be saviour and not the destroyer... Please.. Abhay frustrations wont work here.. Dude go and be with her in life... Only this way you can save her life
Originally posted by piya_111

Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Is it abhay.. Just once check the car no.. I just dont wan2 believe it.. I know vamps are not some ichha dhari naagins to change face.. But trust me its ekta ka show.. Moreover abhay after hurting her cant leave her like this in jungle... Moreover why will he scream that mujhe awaz do pia..

it was indeed abhay...he confessed it in the forest too & mr.dobriyal saw himShocked
-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_111

abhay ne piya ko gadi se udaya just to stop her from meeting sid???Crywhat happened to this brainy genius now??couldn't he think of some other way???Angrythat girl was so hurtOuch& in the forest he said sid main tumhe piya ko chot nahi pahuchane dunga,toh what did u do mr.?& the worst of all mr.dobriyal saw this!!!i don't know what will piya do when she finds it out!!!then he is blaming himself for it.i don't get one thing,piya ko abhay ka har raaz pata hai then why can't he tell her one more thing???is lying worth the suffering???its hurting abhay & piya both equally...& the precap where arnab confronts abhay is shocking...now he'll surely tell this to piya...ekta is makong us go mad Wacko

Exactly !! How could he do this....hurting her physically ????It was so DUMB!!
He has totally lost it guys...where are all his intelligence, super natural powers and stuuf. I mean even we the ordinary humans will never hurt someone physically when we love that person...and why did he run away...hit and run is the worst thing to do....he could have helped her go to the hospital and explained that he did not see her. That could have saved her from going to that interview....but this behaviour is unacceptableOuch....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index