Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

this is where kmh maintains its charm!! (Page 4)

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Olly-

@aksha ya toays episode a big realisation from arohi too..and ya i loved when arohi wanted to hear arjun's source of sudden unhappiness...and also the part where arjun cudnt hide his feelins anymore!!

i know olly, ab toh nafrat sirf papers pe hai Wink their pain, has brought them together.. raj has brought them together.. luved it when arohi said..luk at wat raj has got... first jiggs, the mom gone, then he got parents like us.. she may be brattish..but she understands the importance of having gud n sane parents ..n shez paying attention to that.. 

luved the whole convo of arohi arjun..but super luved it when arjun was convincing arohi to go drop raj.. jab arjun gave arohi the divorce papers..i kept thinking mana kar do arohi, naa boldo iss divorce ke liye!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiroshaniD-dark.horse-

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
matters taking in to her own hands toh chodo.. i hope he knows what she is doing this time kyun ki Arjun uska saat dega bhi nahi yeh toh hume nahi patha na....we all want him to support her and i'm sure ke Arjun wants to do the same thing... but iss baar bhi Arohi ne wahi kia jo Arjun ne mana kia hai....

Edited by roshaniD - 28 February 2011 at 9:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii-Olly-

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaniD

matters taking in to her own hands toh chodo.. i hope he knows what she is doing this time kyun ki Arjun uska saat dega bhi nahi yeh toh hume nahi patha na....we all want him to support her and i'm sure ke Arjun wants to do the same thing... but iss baar bhi Arohi ne wahi kia jo Arjun ne mana kia hai....

toh arohi kaunsa uski baat sunne vali hai.. even if arjun says dont try to fight the family..arohi will..n tats wat shez supposed to do.. its gonna arjun initially..but i think its necessary evil.. arohi will fight the family.. rudr will finally lose his cool n give arjun ultimatum.. lose arohi n raj, or lose the family..n since already arjun is thinking on these lines..n he knows tht the family really doesnt care.. Rudr saying tat will be the final straw..he'll leave!! n i am waiting for tat!!

xxSassyxxroshaniD-Olly-

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
seriously for d 1st tym  i cried today during watching a show..since 4m starting of dis season dey made us laugh...hats off performance,,...outstanding..!!

xxSassyxxPranii-Olly-

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
i knw it was extreeme emotional episode....

Pranii-Olly-

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Lovely post olly m agree.

Pranii-Olly-

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
completely agree with you olly,  nice topic Thumbs Up.    The hard shell was slowly cracking till now and today it is completely broken.  

Pranii-Olly-

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
soo agree olly....
i was teary eyed...i loved it...Hug

Pranii-Olly-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index