India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

this is where kmh maintains its charm!!

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
well todays episode had me in tears ..spclly the 1st and 2nd part!!!..a very very emotional episode with brilliant anf flawless acting from karan and kritika..spclly karan!!!!...wat an actor!! hats off to him...the episode was too good ..the way they showed the transition of arohi from joking to a serious mode ..was fab..and the way arjun reacted and made the sacrifice was just commendable!!.Clap.i just loved todays episode!! this is called intensity....really a very good episode with many questions answered!!..hoping to see their reunion soon!!

Edited by -Olly- - 28 February 2011 at 8:29am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroralaiba.khanedward420xxSassyxxMissPunjabiphoo_12-anzaeram-ThugAngelarshravi--rama--lightjoanitaksureshtanu111a-medz-hazel16channi_starKhat2027--priyal--ipkknd06..anshita..-sanju-brokenmirrorsroshaniDAnchi.Praniiekdoteencharglitter567TheMummy_LeAbbamIsHeZ.xAnkitaKaranaksh4IF.Mandy.sujal_kashishSiddhi_Loveurlife1Anjalii...xXxshootingstar.xx-TeekhiMishti--dark.horse-widashibz-Preeti-

.StarryPhoenix Viewbie
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Hel Olly, can u please you alter your topic bit to something else, we all  love KMH alot but the topic potrays as if we are indulging in some kind of bashing or degrading other shows in some senses.
No Offences, just a request!Embarrassed

Edited by starry.phoenix - 28 February 2011 at 8:28am
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
ok shikha doing it in a bit!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.StarryPhoenix

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. goshh i havent seen teh epi yet
butt ahhh

Pranii

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
so true Olly... what we were all been waiting for, for long time.. aaj CVs ne hume woh scene diya.... absolutely brillaintly done... everything was just fab... the first scene in the bed room was so sad... Arjun ne toh aansu laya tha meri eye mein.....

Pranii

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
@roshni ya karan as arjun has been a master in doing this since kmh 1......thats the sign of true actor!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arshraviPraniiAnjalii...xXxwida

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
HECKKK YYESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! i love this emotional drama!!! freaking hell yesss!! i am soo happy they're rehashing old feelings/thoughts... and who knows ekta shows better than meee!! gget ready for an emotional rollercoaster for the next couple weeks!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniiaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxwida

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
thnx olly for the topic!! luved luved super luved today's epi..more satisfying than the maha epi if i may say so... finally the intensity we were luking for..
arohi n arjun 's understanding!!! aakhir woh pyar ki dabi hui chingaari ne apna muh dikha hi diya...i luved it when they both found comfort in each other... n more than tat..i luved it tht arohi didnt just listen to arjun n go..she stayed n comforted him... ofcourse woh normally uski baat kab maani hai..but i luved it tht she stayed in char..n did wat we n arjun was yearning for for such a long time.. she has officially taken over an old role:

Arohi: Arjun's best source of comfort!!

n that is something i personally have been looking forward to see since the season started!!! so YAY!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraxxSassyxxPraniilove_kukidesigrl05Anjalii...xXx-TeekhiMishti--dark.horse-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index