Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Ek Tasveer ka Unkaha Sach# (Page 141)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
@Sun and Kavita:I m not too sure about what and how the court trail track will b like...but they hv planned it in June-July after IPLLOL...NT will get all witnesses against Maaneet and u might see the entry of Vicky-Sam  there....this is thier main trumpcard wala track and they r waiting for WC and IPL to get over before bringing this track in the picture....By that time Dev might turn negative and join forces with NT too....dunno how they hv palnned it thoughErmm..but till this track is pending,baby is not going....after the track,I m not sure...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5MishtyShonasun29

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Ok what if something like this happnes..

MSK hears DEV and Geet speaking about Blood thing....

It will break him from inside that his wife had to go to DEV for his sake......

He will go quite and start the HOO HAA sessions (IsshhhhhhDay Dreaming)

Geet will be witnessing this....

as in my imagination sean...of Maine pyar kiya..every time MSK hits the Wood or something Geet feels the pain...she is in tears seeing MSK like this..............She does not care for consequences and goes to him..to talk things out...but MSK is angry on Himself and is aggressive....

When Geet comes to cool him down..this time he asks her...WHY DO U LOVE ME SO MUCH........u had to go to that DEV for my life...and all....finally he says I am not worth of of such love.......and he breaks down a little in her arms....She than tells him that this is nothing ...she can do anything for him...and then ...ahem ahem....KEEESSSSSBlushing and passion.....she will do all that to tell him that she loves him to deathBlushing

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 01 March 2011 at 4:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-panchjun5jyoti06MishtyShonavivacious_gurlsun29preetgurti

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

@jyo..me was tukka maroingROFL.....trying all sorts of permutation and combination her.............maybe dev witness maan vdoing tai chi and we have a akbar and birbal  reloaded scene...........geet goes psychotic and breaks all the bones in MSK ka vanishing abs wala body .......ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06MishtyShonapreetgurti

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
@Anu:IshhhhhhhhhhhBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meetu_Anusun29

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

@jyo..me was tukka maroingROFL.....trying all sorts of permutation and combination her.............maybe dev witness maan vdoing tai chi and we have a akbar and birbal  reloaded scene...........geet goes psychotic and breaks all the bones in MSK ka vanishing abs wala body .......ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLI can so imagine this scene nowROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meetu_Anusun29

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Am out, bye
panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Thanks Jyo....So how do Vicky and Sameera fit into the equation in Geet's fight for justice.....I am confused....OK either of them can be lawyers...but both of them coming in together.....Confused

@Saj...Yeah...And I totally love her unique ways of fighting....SO it will be fun to watch her con the Conner Dev....WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-jyoti06preetgurtisun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

@anu..baccha loved what you wrote...........lagta hai mummy ke haath ka khana is working wonders ...where is the girl who used to panic at the smallest of things..am loving this positivity from you............Hug

@jyo...kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............SUNmeera again postponed to june july.............itne time mein toh i could have married and celebrated my baccha ka godh bharaiErmm............atleast can they show the bump even for a month now..............it is getting too ridiculous to even ignore now

@kavi..u just voiced my fears..even i got scared when i did not see nitya yesterdayLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-hegdemedhapanchjun5jyoti06Meetu_Anupreetgurti

Go to top