Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Ek Tasveer ka Unkaha Sach# (Page 138)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
@Sharmi:The answer is in your question itselfBig smile...u said u r biased towards Geet and the actresss..so that means u r trying to put in your thoughts in Geet's character and thinking only about what Geet should do as a girl...but she is no more a girl ...She is Mrs.Khurana and her life is attached to MSK now...so u need to extend your thoughts for Mrs.Geet Khurana now...how she as a wife is gonig to handle her life..only then u can understand what or why she is doing thisSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meetu_AnuMishtyShonavivacious_gurlsun29

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
@Swati - stop rubbing ur eyes.... its me only.... LOLLOLLOL
n i did a take as well...check page 1 or page 123.....

@Sharmi - communication does not mean u need to tell everything all the time..... communication means u shud know when to tell what.....

Maan dint want to tell Geet about her pregnancy complications as he dint want to stress her out n here Geet doesnt want to tell Maan about the blood donation as she doesnt want him to react violently...... so both are correct in their way..... like geet came to know bout her pregnancy complications and understood maan predicament, maan too will understand geet's predicament..... or now that geet is seeing her not telling him the truth is the coz of the rift between them, she will herself tell him everything...... so now will be the right time to talk about it.....

har cheez ka waqt hota hai... waqt se pehele ya waqt se baadme agar cheezein pata chali to woh jyada hanikarak hote hai.....

that night I smsed Jyo back that her anger was correct but her fighting at that time wasnt..... to make someone understand certain things u need a certain atmosphere....if spoken in the right atmosphere at the right time, only then it will have an impact.....

Edited by deniac - 01 March 2011 at 4:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06MishtyShonasun29

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
@Sun
moon ko ye suna padta
'Woh Maa bane wali hai , Main aisa nahin kar sakta'ROFL
but i am sure we will se moon talk may be today or tmr Sorry Sun
u have to bear itROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06sun29

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

@Sajani - Maan want to hv a CON with the Moon..... Geet comes second to him..... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

jyoti06MishtyShonapreetgurtisun29

jyoti06
jyoti06

@Anu:Exactly yaar..in other shows the main leads get so involved in family issues that they even forget that they hv a life partner tooLOL....here whatever issue is there,we see MSK and Geet always thinking about each other more than anyone elseEmbarrassed...that makes thier relatinoship unique from the restEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaliMeetu_AnuMishtyShonavivacious_gurlsun29

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
@Gouri:I remember the councelling that u and Smita did for me whole nightROFL...I was super pissed off and u both were trying to cool my temperROFL...so yeah thats what hapepns when u communicate at the wrong timeOuch...my mistake was I selected a wrong time for such communication with himOuch...I should hv waited mayb for the holidaysErmm...but I selected my Anniversary day and made a blunderROFL...

Meetu_AnuMishtyShonavivacious_gurlsun29

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Nice take Gouri but for some reason am unable to like it.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06vivacious_gurl

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged

@mishthi..honestly speaking i have hardly seen  shows that must have handled the pregnancy track with respect ....except for a few...........like ek ladki anjaani si coz te theme itself was the baby...........

from the looks of it the wrtiers them self are not sure where to go how to go.......from the past many months we have seen how the baby was brought into picture whenever they had to elevate maan or maaneet..........other than that it kind of ceased to exist unless geet touched her stomach and then we would realize oh yes she is preganant and now it has become much worse.....

jyoti06MishtyShonavivacious_gurlpreetgurti

Go to top