Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Ek Tasveer ka Unkaha Sach# (Page 137)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
@Geetuu

HugHugHug
U never reply to my hi hello shelloConfused....

@Jyoti

u know the best part i like about the show.....the way they have shown Maaneets relationship....

even in little things that show on Maaneet ..they make sure that some influence is left behind....

the way Geet feeds him the soup, the way she bosses around him asking him feed himself moreLOL....the little things that they show are so dame cute and are close to reality.....
unlike other soaps where Lead couple is always solving the PHAMILY problems always and creating problems for themselfLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06MishtyShonapreetgurtisun29

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by swatichowdhury

A general Q how many us in reality would stand for the right always forgoing our relationships, Love, happiness n maybe Comforts?????

Exactly....in practical world noone will do thatErmm...

sorry
Thanks for the reply jyo....

Also guys how many of u will not care a hoot for u partners present state of mind, their feelings n mood before dropping bombs on them?????

Edited by swatichowdhury - 01 March 2011 at 3:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06sun29

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
@Sun i was just saying generally see poor guy after half SR he has not talked to his Moon
so he may be desperate so today ican allow it but not more than 1 min
aur MSK Will sing

Chup gaya badli main jake
chand bhi sharma gaya
aapko dekha to phomol ko paseena aagaye
Mahiiiiiiiiii hooooo

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06MishtyShonasun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

@jyo..........ROFLROFLROFL..we already ahda long discussion on chanda mama in the afternoonROFL

@sharmi hun............life is not always about standing and fightingfor what we believe in...............you have to compromise a lot and with lot.........that is the harsh reality .................as a single woman i can sit and preach a lot but when i adorn the role of a wife and a daughter in law my priority changes from myself to the relatioonships surrounding me..........my decisions and actions have to be with regards to them...........as jyo said it is not possible to be a jhansi ki rani everytime and personally i thought jhansi ki rani was impulsive...............sometimes you need to hold back for the betterment of the situation at hand...............sometimes you need to be tactical more than courageous to win a battle ...............

geet has not turned weak ,her priorities have changed and with that her outlook to situations..the girl who would stand up on her own for herself cannot still do the same without considering the loved ones around her............she knows that, hence her silence......but that does not mean she has lost her ability to speak the truth ..she has not ...........

Edited by sun29 - 01 March 2011 at 3:56am

jyoti06Meetu_AnuMishtyShona

shadowstreet Goldie
shadowstreet
shadowstreet

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
@ jyo: yaar u r also too much addictive like the denLOLLOL again agreed with ur each point & u know I never liked hiding the truth of her pregnency. I criticized that time as well. the prob with me is I m biased to the character Geet & the actress too. So I feel bad when I feel something misfit in her. dnt care about MSK or other char that much.Tongue about real life we do worse than these & do more talk & get more intimate than theseWinkEmbarrassed I do agree me get involved in fight most of the time in my conjugal relation, I also act hyper. but later we do solve out the thing. I think u remember since when my hubby strted calling u meri maaLOLLOL u know tht nite's incident but we did solve it next day. In real we do communicate. I know Maneet's relation is growing & it wil b matured one day. The prob is in 22 min time wht can they show groW*H of the relation, logical storyline or drama. abt my frnd, it become her addiction & she is in such condition tht I dont wanna snatch her lil happiness. So I discuss with her. though I try my best to deaddict her but I failCry chal now a final bye. getting late. cya at nite with lots of argumentLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06sun29

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
@Jyoti thanku so much for clarifying i was thinking you all are talking about Body double LOL
and i hope after his promotion he gave us more beautiful moments and gripping story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun29

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

serialwatcher16jyoti06sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

@swati...even i said the same ..if maan turns into a werewolf i have no problem with the moon and his bondingROFL

@preet.............the problem is jab maan chaand ko dekhta hai toh dekhta hee reh jaat hai........he forgets there is a geet around.........and accha hua half SR ke baad much moon talk nahi hua varna kya kya sunna padtha moon koROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06MishtyShonavivacious_gurlpreetgurti

Go to top