Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den Ek Tasveer ka Unkaha Sach# (Page 110)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

@arpi...kauni si subah hun..mein toh abhi abhi forum mein aayi hoon.............

@sharmi the saya ........aap mujhe ignore nahi kar sakti hoon aapka aur mera sun and saya ka rishta haiROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingeserialwatcher16preetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
@Anu i sooooo Wanted to kill that NE and by giving blood doesn,t mean his previous Sins will go easily he had done wrong and there is no way to Forgive him
I Want Maneet will never ever forgive him he has done a big crime in past and only by giving blood he cant be a Mahan insaan

I Still Hate him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingeserialwatcher16

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Shadow- Even I dont get it. The way NE proudly told Romeo about his blood donation, and Romeo's reaction, it looked improper.. any rapist would donate blood and become mahaan.Confused

I guess what they wanted to tell was that he's on a redemption path and needs to be forgiven and encouraged for the same. The fact that he wants to see Geet happy with his bro by staying away from them makes him look no longer as a criminal in the family members' eyes, excluding Maneet. 

serialwatcher16sun29preetgurti

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
@Sun my very first question not related to Geet pls clarify me the Names
i always confused
Who is Usha
shadow,Serialwatcher or Sharmi Confused

dont know how many times reply kisi ko karni thi kar kisi aur di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
@Saya

To answer your question..DEV never did any commendable job which MSK or Dadi could ever appreciate..

he was kicked out of the house by MSK for his mistakes...............and when he returned back also MSK never much spoke to Dev...he was just not caring for Dev's existence....and when he knew that he was the one who spoiled Geet's life that was indeed the last straw....

now Dadi and NE (for some reason) know that Dev has been repenting a lot for his deeds and has cut of ties with his evil wife..........for Dadi and NE NT was the root cause of all this........

soooo when Dev did the MAHAN work of giving the blood Dadi and NE's hidden support for Dev's repentance came out.....and the way Dev has been telling that for the bad deeds he did he deserves more punishment just adds to the forgiving quotient...

SO here Dadi is proud that Dev has done a good deed by saving his bro life by giving his BLOODBig smile....same DEV who has not done anything good or worth in his life

Edited by Meetu_Anu - 28 February 2011 at 11:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bingeserialwatcher16

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

@ sharmi

how can you elevate the 'strawberry rasna' to 'fade colour blood'. he gave only rasna in a saline bottle and he got all his 'saat khoon maaf'. 

So blood is thicker than water. I am happy geet is getting out of the feeling grateful syndrome from MY POV because i feel all relations are equal. 

Hasn't maan done more for dev all his life since he is the brother and has always looked out for him more or less as per what he told geet on his engagement that never took place, then did dev  give the bottle of blood only because geet asked him to. Would he not do it for BRO or if Daadi came and pleaded with him with folded hands like she did to maan for Dev.

In her anxiety and helplessness she fell in his feet, for me even that was okay. I would do it in a helpless situation. 

So in my mind I accept geet's hesitation in tellling maan about the blood donation only because she feels Maan might not be able to accept and not because of any promise to Dev. 

Edited by serialwatcher16 - 28 February 2011 at 11:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Binge

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

shadow????????
yaar apne saaya se bhi koi bach paaya hai aaj tak. kabhi kaise koi shadow ko chod sakta hai..maine koi ignore nahi kiya.

sun
subah meri subah teri raat. 
jyo ke tukke pe I went defensive too. kinda same answers like yours.
con ka sabse badaa HURDLE hai world cup so it will be after April 2 PERIOD.ROFL
MC will be whole different another track. that will come after insecurity track con then MC

Bingeserialwatcher16sun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

@anu..NE yesterday just mad emy blood boil..........as such it is difficult tolerating her and then her behaviour ...i wanted to pull her hair..............

and arjun ...gosh he looks oddROFLROFL..but thankfully when he cleaned his chehre ka baagheecha it seems his brain groW*H was initiated and he finally realized why he is in the showROFL

Jadedserialwatcher16Binge

Go to top