#Devil's Den Ek Tasveer ka Unkaha Sach# - Page 103

Posted: 13 years ago
@Sharmi:As usual I always like to disagree with uπŸ˜†...See after getting married if u think about your family and do something for the happiness of your family,that doesn't make u weaker....and just standing like a leader and opposing everyone doesn't make u strong either...your point is after getting married Geet has become timid...well if that was the case,then Geet would hv waited for Dadi to come to the hospital and take decisions for MSK...but did she wait for Ddi's arrival there ?Nope ...she went all the way to Dev forgetting all her enemity with that guy just to save her hubby..she independently took that toughest decision of her life.....and for me thats the strength of a girl where she takes decision by herself....even yesterday she told Dadi that its enough ,I can no more hide it from MSK...so yet again that was her decision that she will tell the truth to MSK once he returns from office...so the fact that she is taking decisions by herself makes her strong and not weak....and at the same time she is also managing her family and keeping them satisfied...she is somewhere managing both ways and its the sign of a strong individual...just attaining PH.D in education and neglecting your family's wishes doesn't make a woman strong... Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
@Sun...baby needs to go... enough is enough... I can't take crap about a things like a child....
but got another Q....

what if... the lack off attachment form geet side is caused because  off her feelings towards her rapist..... do I make sense...
@jyo - well said babe...... yoooooooooo

@shali - please dont use words like Kill baby mission..... it might be a reel baby but saying kill baby sounds very ugly .....
Gouri aaj chaand kaha se nikla😲😲 u in the Den...🀣..**putting Devaa's specs to see whether its Gouri or her clone**πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Anu I saw your reply to my riddle..well done yaar...I liked how u gave out the common factor in all threee films which noone has done yetπŸ‘πŸΌ
okie me again baq
Sorry guys  for comin in and out this time for Lunch had lovely yummy
sarson saag and maki roti
my fav

whats the discussion going around ?
@Jyo - i posted  my take on page 1 and also on page 123... ...... well check with devaa specs....its not my clone...its me only...... my clone is u..... hahahahhahaa

@preeto - kuch khaas nahi...baby track n its importance is being discussed
Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
@Jyoti
πŸ€—πŸ€—

I did give answer to your tukka....but don't remember the page Jaan πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†....

But I loved your Take though....πŸ‘

I agree ..if CV's play this track well we can all in one track
1. Love
2. Passion
3. Possessiveness
5. Intimacy
6. Hatred and conspiracy
7. evilness
8. ROMANCE

all in oneπŸ˜ƒ

DId u see my new lis of possible places where CON might happen..πŸ˜†...when ever it happens that isπŸ€”

Originally posted by jyoti06

Gouri aaj chaand kaha se nikla😲😲 u in the Den...🀣..**putting Devaa's specs to see whether its Gouri or her clone**πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Anu I saw your reply to my riddle..well done yaar...I liked how u gave out the common factor in all threee films which noone has done yetπŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ........gheeee..thanks😳😳

**Anu takes the first flight to CLOUD 9😎**πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—
@Gouri thanku for telling Baby is the lead of this show with Maneet
Geet story is all about
Maan , Geet and Baby so i hope they give good treatment to the story
Well..i still have hopes that the baby track will now have some meaning with the return of Dev in Maaneets life....

the interesting part here is even MSK is too attached with the baby now....just like Geet...he is possessive about the baby as well.....and that can been seen when Geet tell's him that only baby can cool ya down....

So here.....i guess Baby will have an imp part to play in Maaneet's and Dev's story